Check out here the list of some lawyer riddles for kids and adults with answers.
Lawyer Riddles For Kids And Adults
1. A woman proves in court that her husband was murdered by her sister, but the judge decides that the sister cannot be punished. Why? Answer: The sisters are Siamese twins.
2. Don’t judge a book by its cover. What is the contradictory proverb? Answer: Clothes make the man.
3. How did the court know the judge was ready for bed? Answer: He was wearing his robe.
4. What do honest lawyers and UFOs have in common? Answer: You always hear about them, but you never see them.
5. What does a lawyer wear to court? Answer: A Lawsuit.
Read: Pet Riddles
6. When lawyers die, why don’t vultures eat them? Answer: Even a vulture has taste.
7. Which of the following words don’t belong in the group and why? CORSET, COSTER, SECTOR, ESCORT, COURTS. Answer: Courts. All of the others are anagrams of each other.
8. Why should lawyers wear lots of sunscreen when vacationing at a beach resort? Answer: Because theyre used to doing all of their lying indoors.
9. Why won’t sharks attack lawyers? Answer: Professional courtesy!
10. Why would Snow White be a good judge? Answer: Because she’s the fairest in the land
11. You do not want to have it, but when you do have it, you do not want to lose it. What is it? Answer: A lawsuit
Lawyer Riddles With Answers
12. How do you get a group of personal injury lawyers to smile for a picture? Answer: Just say “Fees!”
13. What do lawyers wear to court? Answer: Lawsuits!
14. What do you call a sky-diving club for lawyers? Answer: Skeet
Read: Pig Riddles
15. What do you get if you put 100 lawyers in your basement? Answer: A whine cellar.
16. What’s a great name for a lawyer? Answer: Sue!
17. What’s the difference between a good lawyer and a great lawyer? Answer: A good lawyer knows the law. A great lawyer knows the judge.
18. What’s the difference between a lawyer and a trampoline? Answer: You take off your shoes to jump on a trampoline!
19. What’s the difference between a lawyer and God? Answer: God doesn’t think he’s a lawyer
20. What’s the difference between an accountant and a lawyer? Answer: Accountants know they’re boring.
21. What’s the difference between a catfish and a lawyer? Answer: Ones a gross dirty slimy scum-sucking bottom-feeder, and ones a fish…
22. What’s the difference between a Lawyer and a Snake? Answer: Drivers will swerve to avoid a snake
23. Why did God invent lawyers? Answer: So that realtors would have someone to look down on.