Find here the best living life quotes to inspire yourself to live a happy life. Life is not easy. You have to be brave and take risks to face the challenges of life. If you are thinking that you can live a full-fledged life without facing challenges and taking action, then you are thinking wrong, you are on the wrong path.
Here is a collection of some inspirational living life quotes that will inspire you for living a happy life. You can also read inspirational self-awareness quotes, self-control quotes, and self-love quotes.
Living Life Quotes
1. “A memorable heart is the easiest way to immortality.” ― Suzy Kassem
2. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” ― Judy Garland
3. “As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise, you will miss most of your life.” ― Siddhārtha Gautama
4. “Be brave and take risks… You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.” ― Roy Bennett
5. “But I do believe in living life to the full and so I have no problems spending money on travel and holidays.” ― Katie Melua
6. “Don’t be afraid of death, that fear doesn’t stop death, it just stops life.” ― Tracy A Malone
7. “Don’t Copy What Someone Is Doing, Copy What God Wants You To Do.” ― Cyc Jouzy
8. “Don’t think about making life better for other people who don’t even deserve you, rather, focus on making your life the best, for yourself and those who love you.” ― C. JoyBell C.
9. “Don’t live your life not knowing what to do with your time.” ― Sunday Adelaja
10. “Dreams don’t work unless you take action. The surest way to make your dreams come true is to live them.” ― Roy T. Bennett
11. “Emotion without reason lets people walk all over you; reason without emotion is a mask for cruelty.” ― Nalini Singh
12. “Even though our time in this life is temporary, if we live well enough, our legacy will last forever.” ― Idowu Koyenikan
13. “Every time we choose our past over our present we kill our future.” ― TemitOpe Ibrahim
14. “Everywhere, people are discovering that doing things more slowly often means doing them better and enjoying them more. It means living life instead of rushing through it. You can apply this to everything from food to parenting to work.” ― Carl Honore
15. “Grit is living life like it’s a marathon, not a sprint.” ― Angela Duckworth
16. “He Who Conquers His Own Fear is the Mightiest Warrior.” ― Israel Olaniran
17. “How much you can learn when you fail determines how far you will go into achieving your goals.” ― Roy Bennett
18. “I believe in living life the way that you want to live it every day, and if you do that, you don’t really need to have New Year’s resolutions.” ― Tom Ford
19. “I do think there must be some kind of interaction between your living life and the life that goes on from here.” ― Keanu Reeves
20. “I have never planned things in life. I believe in living life or doing things to the moment.” ― Anushka Sharma
21. “I want the opportunity to play for a Stanley Cup, but I want to be able continue living life normally.” ― Carey Price
22. “I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living life, a man who had good friends, fine family – and I don’t think I could ask for anything more than that, actually.” ― Frank Sinatra
23. “I’m a big believer in living life as an extended working vacation.” ― Victoria Moran
24. “I’m just living life and enjoying it. Alive, kicking, and doing good. That’s what a real winner is.” ― Chamillionaire
25. “I’m just living life, but I’m happy to still be fighting at 41. It’s something I like to do, so the more I can do this, the better.” ― Glover Teixeira
26. “I’m living life as best I can – but I’m not exempt from failure and making bad choices.” ― LeAnn Rimes
27. “If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.” ― Roy T. Bennett
28. “Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us, and the world will be as one.” ― John Lennon
29. “In living life at 90 percent, the formula is life is 10 percent of what happens to you and 90 percent of how you react to it.” ― Diamond Dallas Page
30. “It is not needful for our dreams to be very grand nor very big. It is only needful for our dreams to be very shiny.” ― C. JoyBell C.
31. “Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance.” ― Roy T. Bennett
32. “Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others.” ― Roy Bennett
33. “Life is a slideshow of stories that we create with each passing moment. Let each slide be Worth It!” ― Unknown
34. “Life is an affirmation, not a defamation. Life means living. Life means taking that one tiny or giant leap beyond what you know you can do, or simply beyond what you know. It is in these moments that we live.” ― Rick Tumlinson
35. “Life isn’t about living the longest; it’s about living the most.” ― Cory Groshek
36. “Life isn’t measured by how many times you stood up to fight. It’s not winning battles that makes you happy, but it’s how many times you turned away and chose to look into a better direction.” ― C. JoyBell C.
37. “Life on earth is to be live but once. Live life to the best you can. Live to your fullness.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
38. “Live life like a rhyme, one line at a time.” ― Eric DeSio
39. “Living Life Tomorrow’s fate, though thou be wise, Thou canst not tell nor yet surmise; Pass, therefore, not today in vain, For it will never come again.” ― Omar Khayyam
40. “Lots of things can be fixed. But many times, relationships between people cannot be fixed.” ― C. JoyBell C.
41. “Make sure that you are both the bee and the honey to your own honeycomb.” ― C. JoyBell C.
42. “No amount of regretting can change the past, and no amount of worrying can change the future.” ― Roy T. Bennett
43. “People can have their opinions about everything in the world, but people’s opinions end where the tip of my nose begins.” ― C. JoyBell C.
44. “The acceptance of death gives you more of a stake in life, in living life happily, as it should be lived. Living for the moment.” ― Sting
45. “The circumstances surrounding your birth are not as important as the opportunity to live life.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
46. “The man who climbed from the bottom to the top and then fell to the bottom again feels as if he has lived the lives of hundreds of people!” ― Mehmet Murat Ildan
47. “The surest way to make your dreams come true is to live them.” ― Roy T. Bennett
48. “To be alive, to be able to see, to walk, to have houses, music, paintings – it’s all a miracle. I have adopted the technique of living life miracle to miracle.” ― Arthur Rubinstein
49. “Treat everyone with politeness and kindness, not because they are nice, but because you are.” ― Roy T. Bennett
50. “We can attribute our success definitively to our failures and disappointments governed by our persistence and patience.” ― Darren Pettis
51. “We destroy ourselves when we are ignorant or decide to live in ignorance.” ― Sunday Adelaja
52. “When you start living the life of your dreams, there will always be obstacles, doubters, mistakes, and setbacks along the way. But with hard work, perseverance and self-belief there is no limit to what you can achieve.” ― Roy Bennett
53. “When you start living the life of your dreams, there will always be obstacles, doubters, mistakes, and setbacks along the way. But with hard work, perseverance and self-belief there is no limit to what you can achieve.” ― Roy T. Bennett
54. “You can’t do passion halfway. Living your passion means you’re all in. You trust your heart and trust your gut wherever that takes you.” ― Joe Plumeri
55. “You must stop living under the pressure of the environment and surrounding and culture and tradition.” ― Sunday Adelaja
56. “Your most important “want” should be the one you can control!” ― Shannon L. Alder
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines to get motivational images.