Louise Lynn Hay was an American motivational author and the founder of Hay House. She authored several New Thought self-help books, including the 1984 book You Can Heal Your Life. Louise Hay dedicated her life to teaching people how to live a positive and empowered life, often with the aid of positive statements and beliefs, which she called affirmations. Get here the list of some best Louise Hay Affirmations for healing your thoughts.
Louise Hay Affirmations
1. All is well in my world.
2. All my needs and desires are met before I even ask.
3. All that I need to know at any given moment is revealed to me. My intuition is always on my side.
4. As I change my thoughts, the world around me changes.
5. As I forgive myself, it becomes easier to forgive others.
6. As I say yes to life, life says yes to me.
7. Everyone I encounter today has my best interests at heart.
8. Everything I need comes to me at the perfect time.
9. Filling my mind with pleasant thoughts is the quickest road to health.
10. Golden opportunities are everywhere for me.
Read: New Month Affirmations
11. I always work with and for wonderful people. I love my job.
12. I am a unique and beautiful soul.
13. I am at home in my body.
14. I am beautiful, and everybody loves me.
15. I am deeply fulfilled by all that I do.
16. I am Divinely guided and protected at all times.
17. I am good enough just as I am.
18. I am grateful for every experience I have ever had as it has shaped me into the person I am today, and that is exactly who I am supposed to be right this very moment.
19. I am grateful for my healthy body. I love life.
20. I am healthy, whole, and complete.
21. I am in charge, I now take my own power back.
22. I am in the process of making positive changes in all areas of my life.
23. I am in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing.
24. I am loved, and I am at peace.
25. I am on an ever-changing journey.
26. I am open to new and wonderful challenges.
27. I am willing to ask for help when I need it.
28. I appreciate all that I do.
29. I ask for what I want.
30. I attract only healthy relationships. I am always treated well.
31. I balance my life between work, rest, and play.
Powerful Louise Hay Affirmations
32. I become more lovable every day.
33. I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.
34. I claim my power.
35. I come from the loving space of my heart, and I know that love opens all doors.
36. I deserve the best, and I accept it now.
37. I do not have to prove myself to anyone.
38. I enjoy today and cheerfully look forward to tomorrow.
39. I feel glorious, dynamic energy. I am active and alive.
40. I flow easily with new experiences, new challenges, and new people who enter my life.
41. I forgive everyone in my past for all the perceived wrongs.
42. I forgive myself and set myself free.
43. I forgive myself for not being perfect.
44. I give my body what it needs.
45. I have compassion for all.
46. I have the courage to live my dreams.
47. I honor who I am.
48. I let go of all fear and doubt, and life becomes simple and easy for me.
49. I listen with love to my body’s messages.
50. I look forward to what each new hour brings.
51. I love and approve of myself.
52. I love my family members just as they are. I do not try to change anyone.
53. I now free myself from destructive fears and doubts.
54. I now go beyond other people’s fears and limitations.
55. I now live in limitless love, light, and joy.
56. I release all criticism.
57. I release others with love.
58. I return to the basics of life: forgiveness, courage, gratitude, love, and humor.
59. I speak up for myself.
60. I spend time with positive, energetic people.
61. I trust the process of life.
Positive Louise Hay Affirmations
62. I trust the Universe to help me see the good in everything and in everyone.
63. It does not matter what other people say or do. What matters is how I choose to react and what I choose to believe about myself.
64. It is safe to look within.
65. It’s only a thought, and a thought can be changed.
66. Life always reveals to me what I need to know at just the right moment.
67. Life brings me only good experiences.
68. Life is good, and so it is!
69. Life loves me!
70. Life supports me in every possible way.
71. Love flows through my body, healing all dis-ease.
72. My body appreciates how I take care of it.
73. My day begins and ends with gratitude.
74. My happy thoughts help create my healthy body.
75. My healing is already in process.
76. My income is constantly increasing.
77. My life gets more fabulous every day.
78. Only good can come to me.
79. Perfect health is my Divine right, and I claim it now.
80. The more peaceful I am inside, the more peace I have to share with others.
81. The past is over.
82. The point of power is always in the present moment.
83. There is always more to learn.
84. There is plenty for everyone, and we bless and prosper each other.
85. Today is a sacred gift from Life.
86. Today is going to be a really, really good day.
87. We are all family, and the planet is our home.
88. Wellness is the natural state of my body.
89. Whatever I need to know is revealed to me at exactly the right time.