Get here the list of some powerful love affirmations that will help you attract love and beautiful relationship in your life.
Powerful Love Affirmations
1. I am a patient lover.
2. I am attracting trusting and loving relationships.
3. I am grateful for all the love and affection I get.
4. I am letting love into my life.
5. I am meant to have a lifelong love.
Read: List of Biblical Affirmations for Women
6. I am open and ready to find true love.
7. I am worthy of love and care.
8. I am worthy of the compliments I receive.
9. I believe in love.
10. I deserve fulfilling relationships.
11. I deserve love as I am.
12. I deserve real and authentic love.
13. I deserve the love I receive.
14. I feel surrounded by love everywhere.
15. I love myself and am open to love.
16. I love to give and receive love.
17. I receive love in abundance from everyone I meet.
18. I release my past and am ready to find love.
19. I see love everywhere I go.
20. My heart is open.
21. My love is precious.
22. Real love starts with me.
23. The more love I give, the more I receive.
24. I am at peace, knowing love comes naturally to me.
25. I am fulfilled.
26. I am happy and content with the relationship I have with my partner.
27. I am open to love in all forms.
28. I am open to receiving unconditional love from my partner.
29. I am supportive of my partner, just as he/she is supportive of me.
30. I am unique, interesting, and intelligent.
31. I feel grateful for all the things that my partner does for me.
32. I love spending intimate moments with my partner.
33. I make time for those I love.
34. I spread love, and it returns to me.
35. Love is my priority.
36. My inner being is filled with loving feelings for my partner right now.
37. My love for my partner grows stronger each passing day.
38. My partner and I are in a loving, committed, strong relationship.
39. My partner and I both deserve to love and be loved.
Read: Powerful I Attract Affirmations
40. My partner and I deserve a long-lasting, happy, satisfying relationship.
41. My partner and I feel a deep connection and love for one another.
42. My partner and I feel comfortable and safe whenever we are together.
43. My partner and I look forward to some quality time together.
44. Our relationship is filled with trust, honesty, open communication, mutual understanding, and most of all love.
45. The love between me and my partner is stronger than our fights and misunderstandings.
46. The love I seek also seeks me.
47. The universe is guiding me to love.
48. We are both happy and in love in our relationship.
49. We support and uplift each other with joy and positive energy for the highest good of ourselves and others.
50. All my friends are lovely people in their own way.
Positive Affirmations for love
51. I always look for ways that I can contribute to my spouse’s happiness.
52. I am a supportive, loving spouse.
53. I am devoted to my spouse.
54. I am enjoying the things in my marriage that I already have.
55. I am grateful for the love in my life right now.
56. I am grateful to have my partner in my life.
57. I am thankful for my spouse daily.
58. I believe in my marriage.
59. I communicate openly with my husband/wife and speak with honesty and truth.
60. I enjoy spending time with my husband/wife because they are my best friend.
61. I feel safe and secure in my marriage and know I am loved.
62. I feel safe with my friends.
63. I love my spouse unconditionally.
64. I show my husband/wife lots of love and affection.
65. I value the commitment we have made to each other and honor our vows.
66. My best friends make the best company.
67. My friends and I encourage one another in all our efforts.
68. My friends make me laugh.
69. My marriage is divinely protected.
70. My marriage is the most sacred thing to me.
71. My spouse and I decide daily to love each other.
72. My spouse is and will always be my best friend.
73. Our marriage is growing stronger every day.
74. We are in love and happy together.
75. With each passing day, my love for my spouse grows stronger.
76. With every day that passes our relationship becomes more loving and passionate.
77. Wonderful things are in store for us for my spouse and me.
78. I always listen to my friends with empathy.
79. I am a great listener.
80. I am a loyal friend.
81. I am a reliable friend.
82. I am an honest friend.
83. I am blessed with understanding and supportive friends.
84. I am grateful for all the members of my family.
85. I attract amazing friends.
86. I feel happy with my friends.
87. I feel understood by my family.
88. I have the right to choose friends that are healthy for me.
89. I know that I can rely on my friends.
90. I like spending time with my family.
91. I love my family and they love me.
92. I maintain long-lasting friendships.
93. I make effort to show how much I care for my friends.
94. I share a deep, loving connection with my friends.
95. I share a healthy relationship with each member of my family.
96. Lasting friendships come with ease for me.
97. My family deserves happiness.
98. My family is my support system.
99. My relationship with my family is strong and built on trust and love.
100. New friendships are exciting to me.
101. Our state of joy inspires other families to be happy as well.
102. We build each other up.
Affirmations to attract love
103. We celebrate each other’s happiness and successes.
104. I accept myself how I am and cultivate self-love.
105. I always look to understand my family.
106. I am attracting a real connection.
107. I am grateful for my family.
108. I am inviting abundant love into my life.
109. I am loved and cherished by friends, family, and loved ones.
110. I am manifesting a healthy, loving relationship.
111. I am open and ready to give and receive love.
112. I am radiating love.
113. I am worthy of love.
114. I deserve a profoundly nurturing and fulfilling passion.
115. I enjoy being with my family.
116. I feel grateful for my family at this moment.
117. I feel grateful to be a part of such a beautiful family.
118. I feel loved by my family.
119. I have an infinite supply of love to give and receive.
120. I listen to my family’s needs.
121. I love my family unconditionally.
122. I love myself.
123. I trust that love will find me.
124. It is easy for me to be myself with my family.
125. My heart offers love to all beings everywhere.
126. True love starts within.
127. Wherever I go, I find love.
128. Connected to Universal Energy, love comes through me and spreads to the world.
129. Each day is an opportunity for love to grow.
130. Even if I am hurt, offering love and compassion is always the right thing to do.
131. I am attracting a kind, gentle, loving partner.
132. I am attracting deep, earth-shattering, soul-shaking love.
133. I am genuinely open, vulnerable, and trusting with my loved ones.
134. I am ready for love to change my life.
135. I am ready to meet my soulmate.
136. I am the essence of Divine Love.
137. I choose love over fear.
138. I don’t need to do anything to deserve love.
139. I feel loved fully for who I am.
140. I forgive any wrongs done to me by my family members and offer love and healing to my entire lineage.
141. I have much love inside of me to share with others.
142. I offer acceptance, support, and love for my friends and family.
143. I release all past hurt and am ready to be vulnerable in love again.
144. I trust my heart to guide me to true love.
145. Love is a white light that fills me with its healing powers.
146. My inner self is healthy, my heart is faithful, and my love is unconditional.
147. My love is a precious gift that I have the power to choose when, how, and to whom to give.
148. My love is beautiful, intense, and passionate.
149. My relationships are positive and offer the highest good to all of those affected by them.
150. My soul is nurtured by the abundance of love in my life.
151. Other people treasure my love.
152. The door to lasting love is open to me.
153. The love I am seeking is seeking me.
154. The love I seek from others needs to be cultivated within me first.
155. The Universe is love.