You have everything but If you don’t have a good character then you are nothing. The value of the material you have, it has no value without your character. Your character always determines what kind of person you are. Mahatma Gandhi has the best example of a good character. His character defines his life that he always lived for others. So we have collected some Mahatma Gandhi character quotes to define your own character.
Mahatma Gandhi quotes on character
- “Character alone will have real effect on the masses.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Your character must be above suspicion and you must be truthful and self- controlled.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “What will tell in the end will be character and not a knowledge of letters.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “A language is an exact reflection of the character and growth of its speakers.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Men of stainless character and self-purification will easily inspire confidence and automatically purify the atmosphere around them.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Sorrow and suffering make for character if they are voluntarily borne, but not if they are imposed.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “A dissolute character is more dissolute in thought than indeed, and the same is true of violence.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “If you have no character to lose, people will have no faith in you.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “The real property that a parent can transmit to all equally is his or her character and educational facilities.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “A vow imparts stability, ballast and firmness to one’s character.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “If you will express the requisite purity of character in action, you cannot do it better than through the spinning wheel.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “All your scholarship, all your study of Shakespeare and Wordsworth would be vain if at the same time you do not build your character and attain mastery over your thoughts and your actions.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “In times to come people will not judge us by the creed we profess or the label we wear or the slogans we shout, but, by our work, industry, sacrifice, honesty and purity of character.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Whatever may be the pros and cons of going to the public theater, it is a patent fact that it has undermined the morals and ruined the character of many a youth in this country.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “The truest test of civilization, culture and dignity is character and not clothing.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Final words: Because of his good character and principle, Albert Einstein has said some words for him. “Gandhi, the greatest political genius of our time, has pointed the way. He was shown of what sacrifices people are capable of once they have found the right way. His work for the liberation of India is a living testimony to the fact that a will governed by firm conviction is stronger than seemingly invincible material power.”
If really motivated from “Mahatma Gandhi Quotes on character” then share with your friends.
Follow our Instagram Page for daily motivation.