Get here the list of some best Marvel trivia questions with answers to test your knowledge.
Marvel Trivia Questions With Answers
1. About which city do Hawkeye and Black Widow often reminisce? Answer: Budapest.
2. Before becoming Vision, what is the name of Iron Man’s A.I. butler? Answer: His butler is named J.A.R.V.I.S.
3. In the Incredible Hulk, what does Tony tell Thaddeus Ross at the end of the film? Answer: Tony tells him that they are putting a team together.
4. The Flerkens are a race of extremely dangerous aliens that resembles what? Answer: They look like cats.
Read: Jurassic Park Trivia
5. What country are Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver from? Answer: They are from the country, Sokovia.
6. What does Thor want another of when he’s in the diner? Answer: Thor wants another cup of coffee.
7. What fake name does Natasha use when she first meets Tony? Answer: Natalie Rushman is the fake name she uses with Tony.
8. What is Captain America’s shield made out of? Answer: His shield is made of Vibranium.
9. What is the alien race Loki sends to invade Earth in The Avengers? Answer: The Chitauri invaded earth.
10. What is the name of Thor’s hammer? Answer: The name of his hammer is Mjolnir.
11. What is the real name of the Black Panther? Answer: The real name of the Black Panther is T’Challa.
12. What museum has a Captain American exhibit? Answer: The Smithsonian has an exhibit on Captain America.
13. What’s the name of the helpful AI Tony Stark invented to replace J.A.R.V.I.S.? Answer: The replacement was named F.R.I.D.A.Y.
14. Where does Peggy tell Steve she wants to meet him for a dance, before he plunges into the ice? Answer: The Stork Club.
15. Which S.H.E.I.L.D. building is located in Washington, D.C.? Answer: The Triskelion is the building in D.C.
16. Who can lift Thor’s hammer? Answer: Captain America can lift Thor’s hammer.
17. Who is Peter Parker’s best friend? Answer: His best friend is Ned Leeds.
18. Who was the last holder of the Space Stone before Thanos claims it for his Infinity Gauntlet? Answer: Loki was the last holder of the Space Stone.
19. After the cancellation of his first series, which comic did the Hulk make regular appearances in? Answer: Tales to Astonish.
20. Apart from Guardians of the Galaxy, which other Marvel movie was announced at the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con? Answer: Ant-man.
21. Captain America made his first appearance in what comic book? Answer: In Captain America Comics #1 (March 1941).
22. In how many MCU movies does Phil Coulson make his appearance? Answer: In five: Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Captain Marvel, Thor, and Avengers.
23. In the comics, what’s the name of Thor’s alter ego? Answer: Donald Blake.
24. In the comics, who’s the first avenger to quit the team? Answer: The Hulk.
25. In what Marvel comics title did the Silver Surfer first appear? Answer: Fantastic Four.
26. What is the name of the little boy Tony befriends while stranded in the Iron Man 3? Answer: Harley is the boy that Tony ends up befriending.
27. What Is the Name of Thor’s Axe? Answer: Stormbreaker is the name of the axe.
28. What is Tony Stark’s dad’s name? Answer: Howard Stark is Tony’s father.
29. What species is Groot? Answer: Flora Colossus.
30. What was the first Marvel movie to earn $1 billion? Answer: The Avengers.
31. What’s the name of the comic book magazine that printed the first story starring Doctor Strange? Answer: Strange Tales.
32. What’s the name of Wolverine’s mutant son in the comics? Answer: Daken.
33. Where do Lady Sif and Volstagg keep the Reality Stone after the Dark Elves tried to steal it? Answer: To the Collector.
34. Which Marvel film did Michael Bay call his favorite? Answer: Iron Man (2008).
35. Who did The Winter Soldier take shelter with during “Infinity War”? Answer: Black Panther.
36. Who does the Mad Titan sacrifice to acquire the Soul Stone? Answer: Gamora is the sacrifice.
37. During an interview, what did Tom Hiddleston say was the codename for the movie The Avengers? Answer: “Group Hug”.
38. How are Tony Stark’s parents called? Answer: Howard and Maria Stark.
39. In Avengers Infinity War, Bruce Banner loses which power? Answer: He can’t turn into Hulk.
40. In the first Avengers movie, how many avengers do we actually see? Answer: 6 avengers.
41. In Wakanda, what are the female warriors referred to as? Answer: Dora Milaje.
42. Sharon Carter is whose great-niece? Answer: Peggy Carter.
43. What does S.H.I.E.L.D. stand for? Answer: Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division.
44. What song does baby Groot dance to at the end of the movie Guardians of the Galaxy? Answer: Jackson 5 – “I Want You Back”.
45. What was Scott Lang’s job before becoming the superhero Ant Man? Answer: He was a petty criminal.
46. What’s Ant Man’s real name? Answer: Scott Lang.
47. What’s the name of Captain America’s cat? Answer: Goose.
48. Which eye does Thor lose? Answer: The right one.
49. Which Marvel movie has the shortest running time? Answer: The Incredible Hulk.
50. Which two actors played Spider-Man before Tom Holland? Answer: Toby Maguire and Andrew Garfield.
51. Who are the actors who have Chris as their first name in the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Answer: Steve Rogers played by Chris Evans, Star Lord by Chris Patt, and Thor played by Chris Hemsworth.
52. Who designed the Quinjet? Answer: Black Panther.
53. Who is Tony Stark’s father? Answer: Howard Stark.
54. Black Panther is set in which fictional country? Answer: Wakanda.
55. Captain America’s shield and Bucky’s arm are made of what? Answer: Vibranium.
56. Hawkeye has how many children? Answer: Three.
57. In which movie did Spider-Man make his first appearance in the MCU? Answer: Captain America: Civil War.
58. Natasha Romanoff tells Loki she’s got what in her ledger? Answer: Red.
59. On what planet was the Soul Stone in Infinity War? Answer: Vormir.
60. Pepper Potts is allergic to what? Answer: Strawberries.
61. Wanda and her brother Pietro are from where? Answer: Sokovia.
62. What is Carol Danvers’ nickname for Monica Rambeau? Answer: Lieutenant Trouble.
63. What is Tony Stark’s daughter’s name? Answer: Morgan Stark.
64. What type of doctor is Doctor Strange? Answer: A neurosurgeon.
65. Which movie kicked off the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Answer: Iron Man.
66. Who rescued Tony Stark and Nebula from space? Answer: Captain Marvel.
67. Who was able to pick up Thor’s hammer in Endgame? Answer: Captain America.
68. Who was responsible for King T’Chaka’s death? Answer: Zemo.
69. Whose power “exceeds that of the Sorcerer Supreme?” Answer: The Scarlet Witch/Wanda.