Get here the list of the best nerdy pick up lines.
1 to 30 Nerdy Pick Up Lines
1. According to the second law of thermodynamics, you’re supposed to share your body heat with me.
2. Are you a Balrog? Because I wouldn’t mind falling down the chasm with you.
3. Are you a carbon sample? Because I want to date you.
4. Are you a dementor? Because you take my breath away.
Read: Baseball Pick Up Lines
5. Are you a differentiable function? Because I’d like to be the tangent to your curves!
6. Are you a fossil? Because I want to date you!
7. Are you a heart palpitation? Because you make my heart skip a beat.
8. Are you a high test score? Because I just want to take you home and show you to my parents.
9. Are you an appendix? Because I think I should take you out.
10. Are you an exoplanet? Because I’m bad at astronomy and pick-up lines.
11. Are you Carbon, Uranium, and Tellurium? Because you’re pretty C-U-Te.
12. Are you Darth Vader? Because I wouldn’t mind if you used a little force to choke me.
13. Are you dopamine? Because you make me pretty happy.
14. Are you from Mars? Because you look out of this world.
15. Are you high test score? Because I just want to take you home and show you to my parents.
16. Are you into science? Because I lab you so much!
17. Are you made of beryllium, gold, and titanium? Because you are BeAuTi-ful.
18. Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you’re CuTe.
19. Are you made of uranium? I’m made of iodine! That explains why all I can see is U and I together.
20. Are you my homework? Because I’d have to do you hard on my table the whole night.
21. Are you related to Yoda? Because yodalicious!
22. Are you the moon? Because even in the dark, you shine bright like a diamond.
23. Are you the square root of -1? Because you can’t be real!
24. Baby, you just turned my bronze into iron.
25. Baby, you’re more precious than the ring.
26. Before I can show you the force, you must bend over and show me your dark side.
27. Call me a proton—because I’m positive you’re the one.
28. Can I have your significant digits?
29. Can I plug my solution into your equation?
30. Come with me; let’s convert our potential energy into kinetic energy.
31 to 60 Nerdy Pick Up Lines
31. Come, let’s measure the coefficient of friction between us.
32. Could you tell me the oxidation state of this atom and your phone number?
33. Did we have class together? I could’ve sworn we had chemistry.
34. Did you know that chemists do it on the table periodically? Let’s be chemists for a day!
35. Do you know Yoda? Because yoda one for me.
36. Do you like Harry Potter? Because I Dumbledore you.
37. Do you like math? Add you and me, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and we can multiply.
38. Do you want to share some electrons? Maybe we could have a stable relationship.
39. Don’t worry; I played Tetris as a kid. I can make it fit.
40. Even if there was no gravity on this planet, I would still fall for you.
41. Every time I see you, my cardiovascular system gets all worked up.
42. Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to give you a notice that I noticed you too.
43. Falling in love with you takes less time than my DNA takes to replicate.
44. For you, I would simply walk into Mordor.
45. Forget hydrogen! You’re my number one element.
46. Go with me and you’ll be (Mg,Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2.
47. Hey babe, wanna make a zygote?
48. Hey baby, wanna violate the Pauli Exclusion Principle with me?
49. Hey girl, are you gold? Because I’m in Au of your beauty.
50. Hey hon, are you made of dark matter? Because you’re indescribable.
51. Hey, does this handkerchief smell like CHCl3?
52. Hey, nice asymptote!
53. How about we go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
54. How about you and I form a binary system.
55. I am cosine squared and you are sine squared. Together, we are one.
56. I bet you’re a Jedi in the streets but a Sith in the sheets.
57. I have all these extra electrons—mind if I give you some and create a spark?
58. I have my ion you.
59. I lava you! Do you lava me?
60. I love you like an unspoken metaphor. That’s why I had to use a simile.
61 to 90 Nerdy Pick Up Lines
61. I must be a diamond now, because you just gave me a hardness of 10.
62. I must be going through anaerobic respiration right now ’cause you take my breath away.
63. I need some answers for my math homework. Quick. What’s your number?
64. I swear, I won’t take our love for granite.
65. I think I’ve discovered my supersymmetric partner in you.
66. I think you’re suffering from a lack of vitamin me.
67. I used to be able to recite the English alphabet before we met. Now, I can’t get past “u.”
68. I want our love to be like pi, irrational and never ending.
69. I was lost in space until I saw you.
70. I went to the doctor and, turns out, I don’t have osteoporosis—you just make me weak in the knees.
71. I wish I could ctrl-A your clothes and press delete.
72. I wish I had some good pickup lines, but all the good ones Aragon.
73. I wish I was a secant line so I could touch your curve twice.
74. I wish I was an ion, so I could form an exothermic bond with you.
75. I wish I was your coronary artery so that I could be wrapped around your heart.
76. I wish Uranium and Iodine had similar atomic numbers—that way, U and I would be next to one another.
77. I would really like to bisect your angle.
78. I you’re so good at algebra, could you replace my X without asking Y?
79. I’d love to get my basilisk into your chamber of secrets..
80. I’m learning about important dates in history. Wanna be one of them?
81. I’m not being obtuse, but you’re so acute!
82. I’d call our bond covalent—it’s pretty strong.
83. I’ll smuggle you in my spaceship any day.
84. I’m a cube; you’re a cube — let’s make a tesseract!
85. I’m learning about important dates in history. Wanna be one of them?
86. I’m not being obtuse, but you’re so acute!
87. I’ve got my ion you, baby.
88. If I supply the voltage and you supply the resistance, imagine the currents we can make together.
89. If I was a chessboard, I’d be lucky to have a king/queen like you.
90. If I was a drum, I’d let you bang me all day long!
91 to 120 Nerdy Pick Up Lines
91. If I was a Jedi and you were the force, then may the force be with me.
92. If I was a knight in shining armor, would you lower your drawbridge for me?
93. If I was an enzyme, I’d be helicase so I could unzip your genes.
94. If we were chromosomes, you’d be my homologous pair.
95. If you go out with me, I promise I won’t take you for granite.
96. If you love water, good news—you already love 60 percent of me.
97. If you were a Transformer, you’d be Optimus Fine!
98. If you were an angle, you’d be acute one.
99. If you’re so good at algebra, could you replace my X without asking Y?
100. Is that a metronome in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
101. Is that a wand in your pocket? Or are you just glad to see me? Mind if I slytherin?
102. Is there a science room nearby, or am I just sensing chemistry between us?
103. Is this a chemical reaction? Because I feel a new bond forming.
104. Is your name winter? Because you’ll be coming soon.
105. Is your nickname glucose? Because you’re pretty darn sweet.
106. It would be my pleasure to turn on your personal hotspot.
107. Let me be your integral so I can be the area under your curves.
108. Let’s go to my room so I can show you the exponential growth of my natural log.
109. Let’s hang out sometime. You bring your beaker and I’ll bring my stirring rod.
110. Let’s make like Excel and spreadsheets.
111. Let’s treat this between us like Newton’s First Law and keep it in motion.
112. Let’s unzip our genes and see if we can share codes together.
113. Me without you is like a nerd without braces.
114. My favorite attractive force is Van der Waal’s force. Can you feel it? I’ll move closer if you can’t.
115. My favorite element on the periodic table is Uranium, because I am in love with U.
116. My hypothalamus must be secreting serotonin right now, because you’re making me happy!
117. My love for you goes on like the value of pi.
118. My love for you is as strong as Vibranium.
119. Not even Snape could Severus apart.
120. One night with me and they’ll be calling you Moaning Myrtle.
121 to 150 Nerdy Pick Up Lines
121. Talk nerdy to me.
122. The flames of Mount Doom aren’t nearly as hot as you are.
123. They say I’m like a Rubik’s cube. The more you play with me, the harder I get.
124. Wanna exchange genetic information with me?
125. Wanna partner up so we can test the spring potential of my bed mattress?
126. Want to create a metamorphic rock with all this heat between us?
127. Want to experience a gamma ray burst?
128. We have such great chemistry that we should do some biology together.
129. Well, call me an archaeologist because I’m really digging you.
130. Well, you must be the proton to my electron—because I’m attracted to you.
131. Whenever you and I get together, it’s like a superposition of 2 waves in phase.
132. Why would I need to know about the solar system? My whole world revolves around you.
133. Wow, you breathe oxygen too? We already have so much in common.
134. Wow! You radiate in the shortest wavelengths I’ve ever seen.
135. Yes, I have an iPhone in my pocket. Also, I’m glad to see you.
136. You and I add up better than the Riemann sum.
137. You are my density!
138. You are one well-defined function!
139. You had me at your impeccable spelling and correct usage of grammar.
140. You know, it’s not the length of the vector that counts. It’s how you apply the force.
141. You make my dopamine levels go all silly!
142. You must be a 90-degree angle, because you’re looking all right!
143. You must be a pile of dinosaur bones, because I dig you.
144. You must be a star because I can’t stop orbiting around you.
145. You must be halite, because you have perfect cleavage!
146. You must be made of Fluorine, Iodine, and Neon, because you’re so FINe.
147. You must be related to Nikola Tesla, because you’re electrifying.
148. You must be the square root of 2 because I feel irrational around you.
149. You must have your phaser set to stunning.
150. You seem really gneiss.
151 to 173 Nerdy Pick Up Lines
151. You seem to be traveling at the speed of light, because time always seems to stop when I look at you.
152. You’re sweeter than 3.14!
153. You’ve got the curves, I’ve got the angles.
154. You’re cute, I’m cute. Together, we’re 2cute!
155. You’re hotter than a Bunsen burner.
156. You’re like a dictionary — you add meaning to my life.
157. You’re like an exothermic reaction, you spread your hotness everywhere!
158. You’re more special than relativity.
159. You’re so hot that you managed to melt the elastics in my underwear.
160. You’re so hot, I bet you’re the one causing global warming.
161. You’re sweeter than fructose.
162. You’re the Obi-Wan for me.
163. You’re way hotter than the bottom of my laptop.
164. You’ve got more curves than a triple integral.
165. You’ve got the curves, I’ve got the angles.
166. Your beauty is as rare as a Venus eclipse.
167. Your body has the nicest arc length I’ve ever seen.
168. Your body must be made of oxygen and neon, because you are the One.
169. Your Bosons are giving me a Hadron.
170. Your clothes would look better accelerating towards the floor at 9.8 m/s.
171. Your lab or my lab?
172. Your name must be Andromeda, because we are destined to collide.
173. Your pH must be 14 because you’re the most basic need in my life right now.