Get here the list of some Neuroscience Pickup Lines.
Neuroscience Pickup Lines [1 to 18]
1. Are those your mirror neurons firing? Because I can see you in me.
2. Are you a dopamine receptor in the direct pathway of my basal ganglia? Cause I think you’re, D1.
3. Are you a ventromedial lesion? Because you leave me insatiable.
4. Because it has dorsal and ventral horns.
5. Because it wanted to have a high resting potential.
Read: Physics Pick Up Lines
6. Can you cure agorophobia? Because if you were in my house, I’d never want to leave.
7. Did you damage my cerebellum? Because I’m falling for you.
8. Do you have a lesion on your anterior hypothalamic nucleus? Cause you’re looking really hot.
9. Have you been doing laps along my corpus callosum? Because lately you’ve been crossing my mind.
10. He was always staining things.
11. Hey baby, my supplementary motor area is going crazy thinking about all the things I want to do to you.
12. How did the mother know her son would become a neuroanatomist?
13. I think you may be giving me Upper Motor Neuron Disorder because my lower half is all kinds of hypertonic around you.
14. If I had prospagnosia I’d still recognize you because how could forget a face as beautiful as yours?
15. It didn’t want to be brainwashed.
16. It gives a brain wave.
17. It had trouble controlling its impulses.
18. Looking into your eyes gives me Broca’s aphasia.
Neuroscience Pickup Lines [19 to 37]
19. My brainstem is my second-favorite stem. OR My post-synaptic cleft is my second-favorite cleft.
20. Our relationship is going to be like psychodynamic therapy. I’ll listen to you; you’ll lie on your back. At first you’ll resist me; then I’ll show you that I know you better than you know yourself.
21. Trying to describe how amazing you are gives me anomic aphasia. I just can’t find the words.
22. Wanna make like myelin and wrap yourself around my axon?
23. What do you call a group of brains who form a singing group?
24. What does a brain do when it sees a friend across the street?
25. Why did the neuron like to sleep in the top bunk bed?
26. Why didn’t the brain want to take a bath?
27. Why does the spinal cord belong in the brass section of an orchestra?
28. Why was the neuron sent to the principal’s office?
29. You make my nucleus accumbens tingle.
30. You must not believe in the language acquisition device – because baby, I’m rendered speechless.
31. You were diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder? Honey, that doesn’t count when you’re actually perfect.
32. You’re like my right temporal-parietal areas; I’d be lost without you.
33. You’re so hot, you’ve got my TRP channels upregulating.
34. Your body is like psychoanalysis. It’s unbelievably sexual and reminds me of everything that was wrong with my life before we met.
35. Your mom is so dumb, Piaget told her you were guilty of animistic thinking, and she said, “So what? I dream in cartoons all the time!”
36. Your mom is so ugly, even Carl Rogers can’t hold her in unconditional positive regard.
37. Your mom is so ugly, even you were never attracted to her.