Get here the list of some physics pick up lines.
Physics Pick Up Lines [1 to 26]
1. Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.
2. Are you made of Barium and Beryllium because you’re a total BaBe
3. Damn, girl, you must be a strong magnetic field cause you just induced a flow somewhere in me.
4. Does your skin feel burnt? Because I think you must have just fallen down from heaven, and re-entry would have caused some problems for you.Copy2
5. Don’t you hate it how the coyote always remains suspended in mid-air until he looks down? It’s just SO misleading.
6. I might be a physics major, but I’m no Bohr in bed.
Read: Best Boat Pick Up Lines
7. I’m attracted to you like the earth is attracted to the Sun-with a large force inversely proportional to the distance squared.
8. I’m willing to absorb your electron if that’s going to make you feel more Positive.
9. If beauty were sunlight, you’d shine from a million light-years away.
10. If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.
11. Is your name Faith? Cause you’re the substance of things, I’ve hoped for.
12. Just like a blue supergiant star, you’re exceedingly hot and extremely bright.
13. My last partner wasn’t very stable. She spontaneously decayed last week and left me for a neutrino.
14. Similar to a vacuum, you are the only thing in my universe.
15. The direction fields of my heart all point to you.
16. There’s no doubt about the fact that you’re more special than relativity.
17. We must be subatomic particles because I feel a strong force between us.
18. Were you born in an open cluster? Because you shine like a young star!
19. What is the cross between the moon and the stars? You.
20. What’s your sine? It must be pi/2 because you’re the 1.
21. When you and I get together, it’s like the superposition of 2 waves in a phase.
22. You and Me = Grand Unification
23. You appear more special than relativity to me.
24. You are like a proton in my core – without you, I could never be the same.
25. You give me Epsilon. I give you Delta. Together, we find limits
26. You must be a magnetic monopole because all I get from you is the attraction
Physics Pick Up Lines [27 to 51]
27. You’ve been here for a short while, but my heart is beating really fast, and I can feel some surface tension between us.
28. Your smile must be a black hole. Nothing can escape its pull.
29. Are you at a 90-degree angle? Because you look just right!
30. Are you the normal line of a denser medium? Because I am attracted to you
31. Baby, are you curious about torque? We can learn about it by placing your mass on my rod.
32. Baby, you give my electrons a positive charge.
33. Come to me when you’re ready for the Big Bang.
34. Did you just swallow a magnet? Because I’m so attracted to you right now.
35. Excuse me, I am really attracted to you, and according to Newton’s Laws of Gravitation, you’re attracted to me, too.
36. Heisenberg was wrong. I’m certain about what you’re doing tonight.
37. Hey baby, are you the earth? Because all things are attracted to you.
38. I know we have physics together, but I think we might have some chemistry also.
39. I’ll make you dinner. I’ll make you breakfast. But in between, we’ll have to have some dessert. And I’m a physics major.
40. I’m hung like a Foucault pendulum.
41. I’m so attracted to you that scientists have to develop a fifth fundamental force.
42. I’ve got my ion you, baby!
43. Let’s find out our combined volume by displacing the water in my water bed.
44. My love for you is like the universe—infinite and constantly expanding!
45. Wanna get together and make our own Grand Unified Theory?
46. What’s your amplitude for charm-strange mixing?
47. Whenever you’re nearby, I reach my melting point.
48. You be the battery, I’ll be the aluminum foil and together we’ll light up the world.
49. You be the battery, I’ll be the aluminum foil, and together, we’ll light up the world.
50. You remind me of a magnet because you are attracting me over here!
51. You would be set to stunning if you were a laser.
Physics Pick Up Lines [52 to 77]
52. You’re so hot that you would make a nuclear reactor meltdown.
53. Your presence in my life is like gravitational microlensing, and I can see things I didn’t know existed before
54. A freak lab explosion left me with this 16-inch penis.
55. Are you a black hole? Because the more you suck me, the more I get closer to you.
56. Hey, I’ll give you a great example of physical geography.
57. Hey, would you like to be lab partners? It would be a pleasure to do some anatomy and biology experiments with you.
58. I know an exciting way to convert our potential energy into kinetic energy? But first, let’s go somewhere private.
59. I wish I was a derivative, just so that I could get to lie tangent to your curves.
60. I would love to dock my rocket at your space station.
61. I’d fall for you even in the absence of gravity.
62. I’d like to inject some electrons into your storage ring, baby.
63. I’ve got the mass and the acceleration, so get ready for some thrust force!
64. If I were a Schwann cell, I’d squeeze around your axon and give you a fast action potential.
65. If your vagina was an electron, my dick would be a positron. Coz I’d annihilate you!
66. Is that a Cyclotron in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
67. Let’s meet up so I can excite your natural frequency.
68. So, I’m doing an experiment on elastic collision. Can you help me by bumping my body with your body?
69. The universe isn’t the only thing expanding at an infinite and unimaginable rate.
70. Two large masses that are close together are supposed to radiate gravitational waves. I think that we are a big part of that.
71. Wanna measure the coefficient of static friction between us?
72. What are your thoughts on vacuum testing my pendulum?
73. What counts is how the force is applied to a vector, and not its length.
74. You and I get together like a superposition of two waves in phase.
75. You are spreading your hotness everywhere like an exothermic reaction.
76. You know, it’s not the length of the vector that counts… it’s how you apply the force.
77. Your Bosons, they give me a hadron.