Check out here the list of some pig riddles for kids with answers.
Pig Riddles [1 to 12]
1. A farmer has twenty sheep, ten pigs, and ten cows. If we call the pigs cows, how many cows will he have? Answer: Ten Cows. We can call the pigs cows but it doesn’t make them cows.
2. A pig lives on a pig farm, a cow lives on a cow farm, a sheep lives on a sheep farm, a chicken lives on a chicken farm. Where do horses live? Answer: On a ranch.
3. How did the pig get to the hospital? Answer: In a Hambulance
4. How do pigs share top secret messages? Answer: Invisible Oink
5. It is said among my people that some things are improved by death. Tell me, what stinks while living, but in death, smells good? Answer: A Pig.
6. My body has a dozen heads or more, My tails don’t wag when you walk in the door. Count the ways you can hold me tight, Or use me for a special night! What Am I? Answer: A piggy bank.
Read: Rabbit Riddles
7. My first is twice in apple but not once in tart. My second is in liver but not in heart. My third is in giant and also in ghost. Whole I’m best when I am roast. What am I? Answer: The word Pig.
8. The hand sows, the eyes harvest? Answer: To read and to write.
9. What did the falling space rock say when it landed on a pig farm? Answer: Move over bacon, here comes something Meteor!
10. What do pigs and ink have in common? Answer: They both go in a pen
11. What do you call a car made of pigs? Answer: A “ham”borgini.
12. What do you call a pig that does karate? Answer: A Porkchop.
Pig Riddles [13 to 25]
13. What do you call a pig who plays basketball? Answer: A ball hog.
14. What do you call a pig with a sunburn? Answer: Bacon!
15. What do you call pigs that write letters to each other? Answer: Pen Pals.
16. What do you call the story of the three little pigs? Answer: A pigtail
17. What do you get if you cross a pig with a dinosaur? Answer: Jurassic Pork!
Read: Book Riddles
18. What do you get when you cross a dinosaur with a pig? Answer: Jurassic Pork
19. What do you get when you cross a karate expert with a pig? Answer: A porkchop
20. What do you get when you cross a pig and a centipede? Answer: Bacon and legs
21. What do you get when you cross a pig with a dinosaur? Answer: Jurassic pork!
22. What do you get when you throw a pig into the bushes? Answer: A hedge-hog.
23. What do you give a sick pig? Answer: Oink-ment!
24. What famous pig signed the Declaration of Independence? Answer: John Hamcock!
25. What kind of pig knows martial arts? Answer: A Pork Chop
Pig Riddles [26 to 37]
26. What pen should never be used for writing? Answer: A pig-pen.
27. What position do pigs play on the baseball field? Answer: Short-stop.
28. When was pork first introduced into the Navy? Answer: When Noah brought Ham into the ark.
29. Where do lumberjacks keep their pigs? Answer: In their hog cabin.
30. Where do pigs go for a rest? Answer: To their ham-mock
31. Why can’t you play basketball with pigs? Answer: Because they will “hog” the ball!
32. Why did Momma Pig leave her husband? Answer: Because he was a boar.
33. Why did the pig spread a blanket on the ground? Answer: He wanted to have a pig-nic
34. Why did the pig take a bath? Answer: The farmer said, “Hogwash”!
35. Why was the pig a bad teammate? Answer: He was a ball hog.
36. You have seven pens and nine pigs. You must arrange the pens so that each pen has an even number of pigs. Zero is not allowed, nor will it work. How do you do this? Answer: Stack the pens.
37. You walk into a room with a rabbit holding a carrot, a pig eating slop, and a chimp holding a banana. Which animal in the room is the smartest? Answer: You, hopefully.