Self-concept is how we view our behavior, abilities, and unique characteristics. Our self-concept is important because it influences our motivations, attitudes, and behaviors. Here is the list of some positive affirmations for self-concept that will help you to become more confident about yourself.
Positive Affirmations For Self-Concept
1. All of my thoughts, plans, and ideas lead me straight to success.
2. Confidence is my birthright.
3. Each day, I am more and more aware of my innate beauty, creativity, and abundance.
4. Every day in every way I’m becoming more confident.
5. Everything is possible for me.
6. How I think about myself is most important.
7. I accept all of me with love.
8. I accept my body the way it is today.
9. I allow everything to be as it is.
10. I allow myself to heal.
11. I allow myself to love who I am as I am.
Read: Crown Chakra Affirmations
12. I am a special person. There’s nobody else like me.
13. I am a successful and happy person.
14. I am at peace with my appearance.
15. I am beautiful, intelligent, fun, and full of life.
16. I am beautifully unique.
17. I am becoming a better version of myself one day at a time.
18. I am compassionate with others and myself.
19. I am creative, strong, powerful, brave, and inspired.
20. I am deeply grateful for my body, my health, and my unique talents.
21. I am doing a great job.
22. I am enough.
23. I am full of vitality.
24. I am gentle with myself, like a friend.
25. I am grateful for this mind, this body, this soul.
26. I am human.
27. I am in charge of my life.
28. I am kind to myself in every moment.
29. I am my best source of motivation.
30. I am perfect just the way I am.
31. I am strong and healthy.
32. I am strong, beautiful, and confident.
33. I am supported in all I do in life.
34. I am surrounded by grace and positivity.
35. I am whole and complete.
36. I am worthy just as I am.
37. I am worthy of happiness.
Read: Affirmations for the law of assumption
38. I am worthy of love.
39. I am worthy of success.
40. I am worthy of the compliments I receive.
41. I am worthy of true love.
42. I attract success by being my authentic self.
43. I attract wonderful things into my life.
44. I believe in myself.
45. I can achieve anything I put my mind to.
46. I can have everything I want in life.
Powerful Affirmations For Self-Concept
47. I can overcome any obstacle.
48. I choose to stop obsessing about my body.
49. I choose to think positively about myself.
50. I deserve happiness.
51. I deserve to be paid well for my skills.
52. I deserve to feel good in my skin.
53. I do not expect myself to be perfect.
54. I embrace every bit of my body.
55. I embrace positive thoughts.
56. I feel happy.
57. I feel joyful as I look at my journey.
58. I feel peaceful.
59. I give praise to myself and to others naturally and effortlessly.
60. I have a loving relationship with my body.
61. I have everything I need to succeed.
62. I have much self-worth and inner beauty.
63. I have the power to create the life I want.
64. I let go of negative self-talk.
65. I let go of what I cannot change.
66. I let my light shine bright.
67. I live each day feeling confident and grateful.
68. I look exactly the way I’m supposed to.
69. I love my body and everything it can do.
70. I love myself more and more each day.
71. I love myself unconditionally.
72. I love myself.
73. I love seeing my confidence grow every single day.
74. I love the body I was born with.
75. I love who I am inside and out.
76. I naturally feel good about myself.
77. I nourish my body every day.
78. I nourish my body, mind, and soul.
79. I radiate self-confidence.
80. I release feelings of guilt and negativity.
81. I respect my limitations and am grateful for the capabilities I have.
82. I respect myself and others appreciate me.
83. I respect myself, and others appreciate me.
84. I rest when my body and mind tell me to.
85. I say goodbye to self-pity.
86. I strive to get better, not perfect.
87. I treat my body with care and love.
88. I treat myself with kindness.
Positive Self-Concept Affirmations
89. I treat myself with respect and honor.
90. I view myself through kind eyes.
91. I wake in the morning, loving myself.
92. I wake up each morning feeling confident and empowered.
93. I welcome good feelings.
94. I’m a magnet for success.
95. I’m proud of myself and my achievements.
96. I’m successful in everything I do.
97. Many people like me and admire me.
98. My body deserves love.
99. My body does amazing things.
100. My body is a gift.
101. My body is beautiful exactly the way it is.
102. My body is beautiful, exactly the way it is.
103. My body is my friend.
104. My body tells me what it needs and I listen.
105. My confidence in myself grows more and more every day.
106. My confidence is constantly increasing.
107. My contributions are valued and appreciated.
108. My goals are already being accomplished.
109. My life is a blessing.
110. My mind is a friend to my body.
111. My power is on the inside.
112. My self-worth is solid and unquestionable.
113. Nothing can stop me from achieving my dreams.
114. Nothing is more potent than my belief in me.
115. One of my most remarkable qualities is [fill in the blank].
116. People look up to me.
117. People value my work, my time, and my love.
118. People want to hear my thoughts and opinions. My voice is important.
119. People want what I have.
120. The love I give myself is reflected in all areas of my life.
121. The more I let go, there better I feel.
122. The only approval I need is my own.
123. There is more to life than worrying about how I look.
124. There is nothing I need to do or be to earn love or respect.
125. There’s absolutely nothing out of my reach.
126. There’s nothing I need to change about myself to be accepted and loved.
127. There’s nothing I need to do or be to earn love or respect.
128. Weight is just a number.
129. What I want is coming to me.