Positive affirmations help you to attract new things in life. Get here the list of some powerful positive affirmations quotes that will help you to attract joy and happiness in life.
Positive Quotes for Affirmation
1. “A positive attitude is a person’s passport to a better tomorrow.” — Jeff Keller
2. “A positive attitude is definitely one of the keys to success. My definition of a positive attitude is a simple one: Looking for the good in all circumstances.” — Catherine Pulsifer
3. “A positive attitude serves as the foundation for optimism and is a shining characteristic of every positive person I have met.” — Vishal Pandey
4. “Acknowledge, accept, and honour that you deserve your own deepest compassion and love.” — Nanette Mathews
5. “And you ask ‘What if I fall?’ Oh but my darling, what if you fly?” — Erin Hanson
6. “Attitude is a way of life. We have a choice every day regarding the attitude we embrace for that day.” — Puneet Sharma
7. “Be you, love you. All ways, always.” — Alexandra Elle
8. “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” — John Lennon
9. “Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.” — Leroy Satchel Paige
10. “Don’t waste a second of your time convincing other people you’re worth loving.” — Atticus
11. “Gratitude opens the door to the power, the wisdom, the creativity of the universe. You open the door through gratitude.” — Deepak Chopra
12. “Have a positive attitude toward life. It does not mean that you are unrealistic, but that you know that you can turn around whatever happens in your life.” — Julia Vergara
13. “I have come to believe that caring for myself is not self-indulgent. Caring for myself is an act of survival.” — Audre Lorde
14. “I have never met a complainer who has a positive attitude towards life. This lack of having a positive attitude means more in terms of their own hang-ups than about the issues they constantly complain about.” — Byron Pulsifer
15. “I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.” — Og Mandino
16. “If I had a power color, it would definitely be sparkle.” — Landon Brinkley
17. “Know that your success is based entirely on your attitude, your commitment, and your self-discipline. You are the only person who can generate a new mindset.” — Ellen Mensap
18. “Learning to control and adjust your attitude to a positive one reflects the wisdom of the mind.” — Catherine Pulsifer
19. “Learning to love yourself is like learning to walk—essential, life-changing, and the only way to stand tall.” — Vironika Tugaleva
20. “Living in a state of gratitude is the gateway to grace.” — Arianna Huffington
21. “Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept.” — Anna Taylor
22. “Nourishing yourself in a way that helps you blossom in the direction you want to go is attainable, and you are worth the effort.” — Deborah Day
23. “Only make decisions that support your self-image, self-esteem, and self-worth.” — Oprah Winfrey
24. “People who love themselves, don’t hurt other people. The more we hate ourselves, the more we want others to suffer.” — Dan Pearce
25. “Self-care is not a waste of time. Self-care makes your use of time more sustainable.” — Jackie Viramontez
26. “Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worth the trip.” — Glenn Beck
27. “Taking care of yourself doesn’t mean me first; it means me too.” — L.R. Knost
28. “The love and attention you always thought you wanted from someone else, is the love and attention you first need to give to yourself.” — Bryant McGillns
29. “The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself.” — Steve Maraboli
30. “The place to start a positive attitude is with the little things. If you can learn to appreciate them and be grateful for them, you’ll appreciate the big things as well as everything in between.” — John Maxwell
31. “The real gift of gratitude is that the more grateful you are, the more present you become.” — Robert Holden
32. “The reward for conformity is that everyone likes you but yourself.” — Rita Mae Brown
33. “There are days I drop words of comfort on myself like falling leaves and remember that it is enough to be taken care of by myself.” — Brian Andreas
Read: New month affirmations
34. “There are so many more important things to worry about than how you’re perceived by strangers.” — Dennis Lehane
35. “True abundance isn’t based on our net worth, it’s based on our self-worth.” — Gabrielle Bernstein
36. “We need to replace your vicious stress cycle with a vicious cycle of self-care.” — Dr. Sara Gottfried
37. “What separates privilege from entitlement is gratitude.” — Brené Brown
38. “Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it.” — Thaddeus Golas
39. “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” — Maya Angelou
40. “With a positive attitude, it is possible to turn situations of failure into success.” — Dan Miller
41. “You are not what you’ve done. You are what you keep doing.” — Jack Butcher
42. “Your self-worth grows when you fight for something you love.” — Maxime Lagacé
Positive Affirmations to attract happiness
43. As I forgive myself, it becomes easier to forgive others.
44. Being honest frees me.
45. Brighter days are ahead.
46. Everything is possible for me.
47. Everywhere I look, I see an opportunity to bring more wealth into my life.
48. I allow my voice to be heard, my thoughts to be expressed and my vision to be seen.
49. I allow myself to give and receive love.
50. I am a good listener.
51. I am a great communicator.
52. I am a magnet to prosperity.
53. I am a patient and attentive listener.
54. I am a patient lover.
55. I am accountable for expressing myself clearly.
56. I am aligned with my purpose.
57. I am always present when I communicate with others.
58. I am an excellent speaker.
59. I am becoming stronger.
60. I am capable of unconditional love.
61. I am clear and concise in my communications.
62. I am deeply fulfilled by all that I do.
63. I am Divinely guided and protected at all times.
64. I am eternally grateful for all of the blessings I have in my life.
65. I am fearless in the pursuit of what sets my soul on fire.
66. I am healthy, happy, and radiant.
67. I am kind to myself.
68. I am loved, and I am at peace.
69. I am motivated, persistent, and successful.
70. I am open and ready to attract abundance into my life.
71. I am open and ready to find true love.
72. I am open to things working out for me. I am open to receiving abundance. I am open to connecting with my highest self.
73. I am pure, positive energy.
74. I am safe and express myself truthfully.
75. I am willing to be at peace with myself and everyone.
76. I am worthy just as I am.
77. I am worthy of beautiful endings and exciting beginnings.
78. I am worthy of love and care.
79. I am worthy of respect from myself and others.
80. I am worthy of the compliments I receive.
81. I appreciate all that I have.
82. I attract positive circumstances and positive people into my life.
83. I believe in love.
84. I believe in myself and my own willpower.
85. I believe in myself.
86. I believe my assumptions are true.
87. I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
88. I can create my own destiny.
Best Positive Affirmations Quotes
89. I confidently welcome new experiences.
90. I constantly remind myself to enjoy all the good I have in my life right now.
91. I control the trajectory of my life.
92. I deserve all the good things in life.
93. I deserve everything good.
94. I deserve love as I am.
95. I deserve love, joy, and happiness.
96. I deserve real and authentic love.
97. I deserve the love I receive.
98. I express deep appreciation for the small steps I achieve each day.
99. I forgive myself.
100. I give myself permission to heal.
101. I have a rich vocabulary and add to it daily.
102. I have immense positive energy.
103. I have the power to assume the best.
104. I have the power to create my reality.
105. I have the strength to tame my tongue.
106. I know my value and will not lessen or shrink myself for anything or anyone.
107. I love myself and am open to love.
108. I love myself unconditionally, especially on the days I find it hard to.
109. I love to give and receive love.
110. I now go beyond other people’s fears and limitations.
111. I release my past and am ready to find love.
112. I speak my truth freely and openly
113. I trust that everything in my life is unfolding perfectly.
114. I trust that what’s meant for me is already mine, regardless of how and when it is mine.
115. I trust the process of life.
116. I visualize my ideal life and I watch it manifest.
117. I wholeheartedly believe in myself.
118. I’m fearless.
119. I’m thriving no matter my circumstances.
120. If I can feel it, I can manifest it.
121. Life is worth living.
122. My consciousness is a subject of my belief.
123. My day is full of abundant opportunities and success.
124. My desires are valid.
125. My dreams are manifesting before my eyes.
126. My happy thoughts help create a healthy body.
127. My honesty attracts what I deserve.
128. My immune system is healthy and strong.
129. My life is filled with joy and abundance.
130. My life is meaningful and important; I am a valuable contributor to the greater good.
131. My love is precious.
132. My reality is what my consciousness says.
133. My sleep is relaxed and refreshing.
134. The more love I give, the more I receive.
135. The Universe constantly supplies money for me and I always have enough money to fulfill my needs.
136. This too will pass.
137. Today, I will concentrate on taking one step forward, however small.
138. What I assume will manifest.
139. What I can feel is already mine.
140. What I want already exists in my reality.
141. Whatever I need to know is revealed to me at exactly the right time.
142. With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more gratitude into my life.