The below Gratitude Affirmations are the positive response that creates a positive attitude in you. You can call it Gratitude, thankfulness, or gratefulness.
Gratitude affirmations are positive statements, you tell yourself to thank others in return for what you’ve received from them. Gratitude is the feeling of appreciation for the return of some kindness, gift, help, or another form of generosity. You can also read our other motivational posts on thanksgiving affirmations, living life quotes, and fearless motivation quotes.
Here is the list of gratitude affirmations to show gratitude.
1. All the good in my life comes to me as a result of my willingness to find happiness in each moment.
2. As I focus on compassion, I naturally relate to others with love and understanding.
3. As I forgive myself, it becomes easier to forgive others.
4. Being kind toward others is very important to me, and I exercise kindness throughout my day.
5. Day by day and thought by thought, I am creating my ideal life!
6. Each and every day I learn new lessons, expand my awareness, and develop my abilities.
7. Each day even if it’s for a few minutes I’m going to stop and be grateful for all of life’s beauty.
8. Each day I am so grateful for how loved I am and much people care about me.
9. Each day, I am bold, and I walk on my path with courage!
10. Every day I take time to acknowledge all the good that blesses my life.
11. Every day I’m going to be more mindful of all of the small blessings that I should be thankful for.
12. Every day in every way I get better and better.
13. Every day is a constant state of learning. Today, I am finding ways to be grateful for what I have while also being excited about what is yet to transpire.
14. Every kind word I express comes back to me multiplied.
15. Every person on this planet enriches my life in some way or another. I am thankful to all.
16. Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good.
17. Gratitude changes my focus on what is good in my life.
18. Happiness begins with me and me alone. I have the power to create my happiness.
19. Happiness is within me. I base my happiness on my own accomplishments and the blessings I’ve been given.
20. I accept my emotions and let them serve their purpose.
21. I accomplish everything I set my mind to.
22. I allow my creative energy to flow freely at all times.
23. I allow my voice to be heard, my thoughts to be expressed and my vision to be seen.
24. I always treat others the way I expect to be treated.
25. I am a beautiful, unique soul and I acknowledge that my existence and contribution on this planet are needed.
26. I am creating a life that feels good and I am in charge of my happiness.
27. I am eternally grateful for all of the blessings I have in my life.
28. I am eternally grateful for the love I am capable of giving, and for the love, I am yet to receive.
29. I am focusing on the joy of living my life and helping others where and when I can.
30. I am forever grateful for all the technologies that allow me to keep in touch with my loved ones.
31. I am grateful for all the beautiful places I’ve gotten to see in my life.
32. I am grateful for all the experiences I’ve had in my life thus far.
33. I am grateful for all the modern-day conveniences that I have.
34. I am grateful for another day to make a positive contribution.
35. I am grateful for every opportunity that comes my way.
36. I am grateful for everything, the good and the bad because it made me.
37. I am grateful for many things in my life that bring me joy and comfort.
38. I am grateful for my body and the life I have.
39. I am grateful for my dreams and I know I have the power to manifest them.
40. I am grateful for my family.
41. I am grateful for my freedom.
42. I am grateful for my friends.
43. I am grateful for my life’s challenges for helping me grow and become who I am.
44. I am grateful for my sense of gratitude – I know it is the way to joy, peace, and the life of my dreams.
45. I am grateful for the beauty of the nature that’s all around me.
46. I am grateful for the blessings in my life, both big and small.
47. I am grateful for the life I’m living.
48. I am grateful for the little things in life that bring me joy.
49. I am grateful for the sun, the moon, and the stars.
50. I am grateful that I’m able to give and receive love.
51. I am grateful that I’m able to make a difference in this world.
52. I am grateful to be a part of this amazing universe.
53. I am grateful to be able to count my blessings every day.
54. I am grateful to be able to feel a spectrum of amazing emotions.
55. I am grateful to be alive.
56. I am grateful to be myself.
57. I am grateful to have shelter and food.
58. I am grateful to others for the kindness they show me. I am filled with praise and gratitude.
59. I am grateful to the universe for manifesting all the wonderful things in my life so far.
60. I am happy and grateful for everything I have and receive daily.
61. I am humble and continue to learn every day.
62. I am in the process of becoming the best version of myself.
63. I am learning valuable lessons from myself every day.
64. I am not afraid of what could go wrong. I am excited about what could go right.
65. I am open to things working out for me. I am open to receiving abundance. I am open to connecting with my highest self.
66. I am ready to encounter opportunities I never thought were possible.
67. I am so happy and grateful that I am the creator of my reality.
68. I am thankful that with each experience I become a better version of myself.
69. I am thankful to the Universe for allowing me to take birth and go through life’s experiences.
70. I am the architect of my life. I build its foundation and choose its contents. I decorate my life with hope, healing, and gratitude.
71. I am willing to believe that things will work out, even if they don’t feel like it.
72. I am worthy because I say so. My worth is in my hands.
73. I am worthy of beautiful endings and exciting beginnings.
74. I am worthy of great love and I deserve to be loved fully and completely.
75. I choose to be kind to myself and love myself unconditionally.
76. I constantly remind myself to enjoy all the good I have in my life right now.
77. I create the possibility of happiness for others by being happy.
78. I deserve to be happy and loved.
79. I express deep appreciation for the small steps I achieve each day.
80. I forgive myself and I allow myself to feel inner peace.
81. I give myself permission to do what is right for me.
82. I give myself permission to trust myself, my guidance, and my intuition.
83. I give myself the care and attention that I deserve.
84. I have the energy and passion to make my thoughts a reality.
85. I have the freedom and power to create the life I desire.
86. I know gratitude is a daily choice and I choose to be grateful.
87. I live in a state of gratitude and I am always thankful for the help and support of others who have helped me along the way.
88. I love myself, respect myself, and accept myself exactly as I am.
89. I put my energy into things that matter to me.
90. I realize that every situation in life has some purpose and I thank the Universe for it.
91. I realize that whatever I eat and drink passes through many hands before reaching me. I am thankful to all these people.
92. I realize there will be obstacles but I have the strength to get through them.
93. I release the amount of pressure I put on myself.
94. I return to the basics of life: forgiveness, courage, gratitude, love, and humor.
95. I see problems as challenges that evolve me and make me grow.
96. I sincerely appreciate all the good things in my life. I sincerely appreciate all the help I receive from others.
97. I start each day with an attitude of gratitude and sustain that attitude all day long.
98. I trust myself and turn inward to seek my highest truth.
99. I trust that what’s meant for me is already mine, regardless of how and when it is mine.
100. I welcome and appreciate the good things life has to offer. It is my greatest desire to live each and every day with unlimited gratitude.
101. It does not matter what other people say or do. What matters is how I choose to react and what I choose to believe about myself.
102. Life gives me abundant blessings to be grateful for.
103. My heart is open and receptive to giving and receiving love. I am a magnet for positive loving experiences.
104. My life is meaningful and important; I am a valuable contributor to the greater good.
105. Self–acceptance, self–love, and self–care are the habits that I choose to cultivate. I am practicing loving my life.
106. The air I breathe, the ground I walk on, are all a gift from the Universe, I express my gratitude for the same.
107. The more I show my gratitude, the more good things I receive to be thankful for.
108. Today I am grateful to be alive and filled with serenity and happiness.
109. Today I am planting the seeds of growth in my life. I am absolutely committed to watering them every day.
110. Today I will look for the beauty and the gifts in these moments of struggle. I will be grateful for each and every one of them.
111. Today, I choose to think positively and create an amazing and successful life for myself.
112. Today, I choose to think positively and I create an amazing and successful life for myself.
113. Today, I will concentrate on taking one step forward, however small.
114. Where I think I am lost, I am ready to feel found.
115. With a sense of gratitude, I see the world in a new light. Each day is an opportunity and a gift.
116. With an attitude of gratitude, I live in an awareness of abundance and I am richly blessed.
117. With every breath I take, I am bringing greater and greater clarity into my life.
118. With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more gratitude into my life.
119. Wonderful things happen to me for I live with an attitude of gratitude.
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines to get motivational images.