Morning brings positive thoughts for you to charge your mind again. Make your morning positive by saying morning affirmations. Get here the list of positive morning affirmations.
1 to 45 Morning Affirmations
1. I always see the good in others and in myself.
2. I am a healthy and happy person.
3. I am excited to wake up today and experience this beautiful life that I am creating with my thoughts and visions.
4. I am feeling healthy and strong today.
5. I am filled with gratitude and kindness for another wonderful day on this earth.
6. I am full of positive loving energy.
7. I am grateful that my life is so happy and successful.
8. I am self-sufficient, creative, and resilient.
Read: Positive Affirmations for procrastination
9. I am the creator of my best reality.
10. I believe in my ultimate potential.
11. I greet this day with confidence and ease.
12. I have all I need to make today a great day.
13. I know each day is a blessing and a gift.
14. I love myself.
15. I make the right choices all day using my inner wisdom.
16. My body is a vessel of wellness.
17. Today I align myself with freedom, growth, and joy.
18. Today I will focus on what makes me feel good.
19. Today is going to be a really, really good day.
20. Good things are happening.
21. I allow myself to give and receive love.
22. I am always finding something to appreciate around me.
23. I am appreciating every blessing, no matter how small.
24. I am capable of unconditional love.
25. I am experiencing gratitude for everything I have in my life.
26. I am finding gratitude and joy every day.
27. I am giving thanks for each exquisite moment.
28. I am grateful for my sense of gratitude.
29. I am grateful for the abundance in my life.
30. I am grateful for this moment.
31. I am grateful now, and that is keeping the door open for more blessings.
32. I am healthy, happy, and radiant.
33. I am joyfully embracing each new day with gratitude.
34. I am living in a state of gratitude.
35. I am living my life with awareness and gratitude.
36. I am willing to be at peace with myself and everyone.
37. I am worthy of being loved, being happy, and doing what brings me joy.
38. I give myself permission to heal.
39. I gratefully receive the lessons that each experience brings.
40. I have abundant energy, vitality, and well-being.
41. I have so much to be thankful for.
42. I love and care for my body and it cares for me.
43. I realize the gift of this precious human life.
44. I trust that everything in my life is unfolding perfectly.
45. I welcome all of the ways the universe wants to bless me.
46 to 90 Morning Affirmations
46. My heart is full of gratefulness.
47. My sleep is relaxed and refreshing.
48. Things keep getting better and better, and I am so grateful.
49. With every moment, I am becoming more and more grateful.
50. Every day in every way I am getting healthier and healthier.
51. Every day is a new day full of hope, happiness, and health.
52. I always choose love.
53. I am a friend to my body.
54. I am a willing participant in my own wellness plan.
55. I am always happy, hale and hearty.
56. I am grateful for my body.
57. I am happy to be alive.
58. I am kind to myself and others.
59. I am open to new ways of improving my health.
60. I am surrounded by healing energy.
61. I am vigorous, energetic, and full of vitality.
62. I am worthy of good health.
63. I bless the past and embrace the present moment with an open heart.
64. I create loving and healthy relationships.
65. I release the past and trust that everything is happening for my greatest good.
66. My body feels good and I radiate good feelings.
67. My body is strong and resilient.
68. My body knows how to heal itself.
69. My immune system is healthy and strong.
70. My life is filled with health and happiness.
71. As I focus on compassion, I naturally relate to others with love and understanding.
72. Each and every day I am learning new lessons, expanding my awareness, and developing my abilities.
73. Every day, I will be more mindful of all of the small blessings that I should be thankful for.
74. Every passing day my body is becoming more energetic, more healthy.
75. Good things await me, and I know that I am destined to live a great life – a life full of faith, hope, love, joy, and peace!
76. Happiness is a choice. I base my happiness on my own accomplishments and the blessings I’ve been given.
77. I allow my voice to be heard, my thoughts to be expressed and my vision to be seen.
78. I always have and always will hold the power to create my own reality. I am powerful.
79. I am at peace with my body, heart, mind, and soul.
80. I am at peace. I choose to see others with forgiving eyes, especially those who have hurt me. I understand the bigger reason and accept all things as they are.
81. I am embracing more and more positivity each day.
82. I am focusing on the joy of living my life and helping others where and when I can.
83. I am happy and grateful for everything I have and am receiving daily.
84. I am my greatest well-wisher.
85. I am nourishing my body with healthy and enriching food.
86. I am releasing all that is not in alignment with me.
87. I am treating my body as a temple.
88. I am worthy of beautiful endings and exciting beginnings.
89. I have the freedom and power to create the life I desire.
90. I love my body for everything amazing it can do!
91 to 135 Morning Affirmations
91. I love my body.
92. I lovingly do everything I can to assist my body in maintaining perfect health.
93. I now free myself from destructive fears and doubts.
94. I realize there will be obstacles but I have the strength to get through them.
95. I start each day with an attitude of gratitude and sustain that attitude all day long.
96. Instead of getting overwhelmed, I remind myself that I am capable of getting through this with grace and ease.
97. It does not matter what other people say or do. What matters is how I choose to react and what I choose to believe about myself.
98. My healthy mind promotes my optimum health.
99. The air I breathe, the ground I walk on, are all gifts from the Universe, I express my gratitude for the same.
100. “I am growing and I am going at my own pace.”
101. Asking for help is a sign of self-respect and self-awareness.
102. Changing my mind is a strength, not a weakness.
103. Each day, even if it’s for a few minutes, I will stop and be grateful for all of life’s beauty.
104. Every day I take time to acknowledge all the good that blesses my life.
105. Every decision I make is supported by my whole and inarguable experience.
106. I affirm and encourage others, as I do myself.
107. I alone hold the truth of who I am.
108. I am a beautiful, unique soul and I acknowledge that my existence and contribution on this planet is needed.
109. I am allowed to ask for what I want and what I need.
110. I am allowed to feel good.
111. I am capable of balancing ease and effort in my life.
112. I am complete as I am, others simply support me.
113. I am content and free from pain.
114. I am doing the work that works for me.
115. I am forever grateful for all the technologies that allow me to keep in touch with my loved ones.
116. I am good and getting better.
117. I am grateful for another day to make a positive contribution.
118. I am grateful to others for the kindness they show me. I am filled with praise and gratitude.
119. I am growing and I am going at my own pace.
120. I am held and supported by those who love me.
121. I am in charge of how I feel and I choose to feel happy.
122. I am in the process of becoming the best version of myself.
123. I am learning valuable lessons from myself every day.
124. I am listening and open to the messages the universe has to offer today.
125. I am loved and worthy.
126. I am more than my circumstances dictate.
127. I give myself the care and attention that I deserve.
128. My heart is open and receptive to giving and receiving love. I am a magnet for positive loving experiences.
129. Today I am grateful to be alive and filled with serenity and happiness.”
130. I am open to healing.
131. I am optimistic because today is a new day.
132. I am peaceful and whole.
133. I am proof enough of who I am and what I deserve.
134. I am responsible for myself, and I start there.
135. I am safe and surrounded by love and support.
136 to 179 Morning Affirmations
136. I am still learning so it’s okay to make mistakes.
137. I am understood and my perspective is important.
138. I am valued and helpful.
139. I am well-rested and excited for the day.
140. I am worthy of investing in myself.
141. I belong here, and I deserve to take up space.
142. I can hold two opposing feelings at once, it means I am processing.
143. I celebrate the good qualities in others and myself.
144. I deserve an affirming touch on my own terms.
145. I deserve information and I deserve moments of silence, too.
146. I deserve self-respect and a clean space.
147. I do all things in love.
148. I do not have to linger in dark places; there is help for me here.
149. I do not pretend to be anyone or anything other than who I am.
150. I do not rise and fall for another.
151. I do not rush through my life, I temper speed with stillness.
152. I embrace change seamlessly and rise to the new opportunity it presents.
153. I embrace the questions in my heart and welcome the answers in their own time.
154. I grow towards my interests, like a plant reaching for the sun.
155. I have come farther than I would have ever thought possible, and I’m learning along the way.
156. I have everything I need to succeed.
157. I invite art and music into my life.
158. I leave room in my life for spontaneity.
159. I let go of the things that sit achingly out of reach.
160. I look forward to tomorrow and the opportunities that await me.
161. I love that I love what I love.
162. I make decisions based on a good gut, I make changes based on a growing heart.
163. I make time to experience grief and sadness when necessary.
164. I nourish myself with kind words and joyful foods.
165. I practice gratitude for all that I have, and all that is yet to come.
166. I release the fears that do not serve me.
167. I respect the cycle of the seasons.
168. I seek out mystery in the ordinary.
169. I strive for joy, not for perfection.
170. I tell the truth about who I am and what I need from others.
171. I uplift my joy and the joy of others.
172. I welcome the wisdom that comes with growing older.
173. I welcome what is, I welcome what comes.
174. When I forgive myself, I free myself.
175. When I release shame, I move into myself more beautifully.
176. When I root into the earth, the earth rises to support me.
177. When I speak my needs, I receive them abundantly.
178. When I talk to myself as I would a friend, I see all my best qualities and I allow myself to shine.
179. Words may shape me, but they do not make me. I am here already.