Sleep is necessary for us. It is just as important to our bodies as food, drink, and breathing, and is vital to maintaining good mental and physical health. Sleep helps us recover from mental and physical exertion. Here is a collection of some positive sleep affirmations to relax your mind.
1 to 35 sleep affirmations
1. All is well and in perfect condition.
2. All that I did today was enough. I sleep with a light and serene mind.
3. As I lay in bed, I embrace stillness.
4. As I welcome sleep, I feel grateful for the many ways that I am blessed.
5. Calming thoughts and optimism will fill my dreams. I am in a safe space to sleep.
6. Every breath I take brings me closer to sleep.
Read: Powerful Affirmations for students
7. Everything is perfect at this moment.
8. Good things are coming my way.
9. I allow deep sleep to make my body and mind stronger.
10. I allow my brain to rest now.
11. I allow myself to be here now.
12. I allow myself to enjoy taking rest.
13. I allow myself to feel good.
14. I allow myself to rest to have the energy to grow into a better person.
15. I allow serene energy to wash over me.
16. I always make time to take care of myself.
17. I always sleep well.
18. I am a good sleeper
19. I am allowed to feel good at the end of the day.
20. I am at peace with my entire life.
21. I am becoming sleepier with each breath I take.
22. I am breathing in relaxation.
23. I am breathing slowly and deeply.
Read: Positive Affirmations for kids
24. I am calm and peaceful now that my day is done.
25. I am calming my body and mind
26. I am choosing to fill my mind with nurturing and healing energy.
27. I am content and peaceful as I close my eyes.
28. I am doing my best and deserve to recharge.
29. I am enough.
30. I am excited to have a wonderful morning.
31. I am falling asleep with a clear mind and a full heart.
32. I am feeling at ease.
33. I am feeling calm and peaceful.
34. I am feeling calm now that my day is done.
35. I am feeling proud of myself for today.
36 to 69 sleep affirmations
36. I am filled with a sense of deep, peaceful sleep.
37. I am filled with a sense of happiness, gratitude, and contentment.
38. I am grateful for my bed, my room, and my quiet body.
39. I am grateful for my body, my body is relaxed. I look forward to tomorrow.
40. I am grateful for this comforting silence.
41. I am grateful for today’s lessons.
42. I am grateful to be here.
43. I am happy to be able to sleep
44. I am happy to give my body what it needs.
45. I am happy with everything I’ve achieved today.
46. I am happy with who I am.
47. I am healthy and I will thank my body with a good night of rest.
48. I am in a relaxed state.
49. I am in a safe space to sleep.
50. I am in control of my sleeping patterns
51. I am inviting positive energy into my body.
52. I am learning, I’m growing, I’m excited for tomorrow. I believe in me.
53. I am not defined by my mistakes of today. I deserve a good night of rest. I am worthy of tomorrow.
54. I am proud of myself for today. Tomorrow will be even better. I am a beautiful being. I deserve to sleep.
55. I am ready to have a fresh start.
56. I am ready to recharge.
57. I am ready to rest.
58. I am ready to sleep
59. I am relaxed and prepared for a night of deep sleep.
60. I am relaxed and ready for a night of deep sleep.
61. I am safe and secure right where I am.
62. I am safe, and everything is working out in my favor.
63. I am sailing to the depths of the night.
64. I am thankful for the opportunities that came my way today. Now I shall rest. Tomorrow my goals are always possible.
65. I am thankful for this chance to do nothing but rest.
66. I am thankful for this day, grateful for this bed, and I’m looking forward to tomorrow.
67. I am thankful to be where I am.
68. I am working on making all of my dreams come true.
69. I am worthy of rest.
70 to 103 sleep affirmations
70. I am worthy of resting, relaxing, and dreaming. My good dreams will become a reality.
71. I appreciate the lessons today has taught me.
72. I breathe deeply and slowly.
73. I can feel myself relaxing.
74. I cherish my relationship with sleep.
75. I choose calmness at this moment.
76. I choose inner peace.
77. I choose sleep, rest, peace, and relaxation over stress and worry.
78. I choose to have peaceful dreams.
79. I choose to rest.
80. I choose to stop worrying, stressing, and dwelling on negativity. I am in a natural wellness state. My body deserves a good night.
81. I deserve a good night’s sleep.
82. I deserve love, I deserve peace, I deserve rest.
83. I deserve peace.
84. I deserve this rest
85. I deserve to feel good at the end of the day.
86. I deserve to rest well.
87. I deserve to slow down and enjoy my evening.
88. I did my best today. I am ready to be recharged. Tomorrow is a new opportunity.
89. I embrace myself lovingly.
90. I embrace rest. I welcome sleep.
91. I fall asleep quickly and easily.
92. I fall asleep, knowing everything is in order.
93. I feel happy to nourish my health with soothing rest.
94. I feel myself more at peace with every breath I take. I deserve good dreams. Tomorrow I’ll receive the things I dream about.
95. I feel relaxed and happy.
96. I feel safe in my sleep. My sleep calms me and recharges me for a better tomorrow.
97. I focus on the present moment.
98. I get all the sleep I need
99. I go to bed feeling happy and proud of everything I have accomplished today.
100. I have done enough today. I’m at peace with the universe. Great things come after a good night of sleep.
101. I have the skills and qualities to make tomorrow amazing.
102. I heal through my sleep.
103. I hug my body and thank it for all that it does for me.
104 to 137 sleep affirmations
104. I know I did my best today.
105. I know I did my very best today.
106. I let sleep come to me.
107. I listen to my body and know when it’s time to slow down and heal.
108. I love and accept my body.
109. I love and accept this body. I will nourish it through loving thoughts in my dreams tonight.
110. I love myself. My mind, my soul, and my body are beautiful. I will attract loving dreams.
111. I pause and release.
112. I prioritize being happy above everything else.
113. I prioritize taking care of my body and mind.
114. I relax my head, face, neck, arms, stomach, legs, and feet. I let them sink deeply into the bed.
115. I release all fear and anxiety. Nothing is holding me back.
116. I release all tension from the body as I prepare for bed.
117. I release tension and welcome tranquility.
118. I release the day.
119. I release the struggles of today and welcome the adventures of tomorrow.
120. I release the things that cause me stress and anxiety.
121. I sleep deeply throughout the night.
122. I sleep peacefully, knowing that I have done my best today.
123. I wake up ready to follow my dreams with strength and determination.
124. I welcome a peaceful, calming, and gentle night. With these breaths, I relieve my mind and my body of all anxiety and stress.
125. I will let every worry go. My eyes are tired, my body and I deserve a good night of rest.
126. I will sleep restfully and dream beautiful, nurturing dreams tonight.
127. I will sleep well and wake up ready to achieve my full potential.
128. I will wake up more persistent and driven.
129. I will wake up well-rested and ready to make the most of the new day.
130. I’m in complete control of my thoughts and feelings.
131. It feels good to be still.
132. It is easy for me to sleep soundly.
133. My mind and my body are ready to rest. I am in my sanctuary. Everything will be okay!
134. My bedroom is a sleep oasis.
135. My body deserves rest and respect.
136. My body heals while I sleep
137. My body is relaxed and I feel light.
138 to 171 sleep affirmations
138. My confidence and happiness increase as I sleep.
139. My dreams are a place for positivity and hope only. I believe in myself.
140. My dreams are full of love and blessings.
141. My dreams are happy and harmonious
142. My dreams are overflowing with peace and happiness.
143. My dreams unlock doors to new opportunities.
144. My eyes are closing effortlessly. I’ll enjoy an undisturbed night of sleep.
145. My good night of rest has the power to overcome my fears, my anxiety, and my doubts. I will now confidently rest. I’m confident in my dreams.
146. My heart is full of gratefulness.
147. My heart is happy and relaxed.
148. My heart is open to receiving all of the love of the universe.
149. My life is easy and filled with joy and compassion.
150. My mind is full. I am letting go today. Tomorrow my mind and my body will shine again.
151. My mind is quiet and peaceful.
152. My mindfulness is my priority.
153. My sleep is peaceful
154. Peace and happiness are my priority right now.
155. Peaceful sleep comes easy to me.
156. Sleep comes easily to me.
157. Sleep comes naturally to me.
158. Sleep helps me heal.
159. Sleep rejuvenates me
160. Sleeping deeply is normal for me
161. Sleeping is a natural state for me. I’ll enjoy a full night of sleep and will wake up recharged in mind and body.
162. Stress and worries can’t control me. I will let go and be at peace. I’m deserving of a good night of sleep.
163. The decisions of today bring me closer to my dream life.
164. The mistakes of today prepare me for the challenges of tomorrow.
165. The outside world is fading into the background now.
166. There is nothing else I need to do now.
167. This is my time to heal.
168. This is the time for me to be with myself.
169. Today is gone, I am going to sleep at peace. My mind is in synchronization with the natural state of the universe.
170. Today is over. Tomorrow will be better.
171. With every breath I take, calmness washes over me.