A career is an opportunity for you to progress. Your career is in your hands. Here is a collection of some powerful career affirmations. These affirmations will assure you of making progress in your life.
101 Positive Affirmations for career & Success
1. A career change is an opportunity to get more of what I want from my career.
2. Anything holding back won’t work because I’m going to resist with all my might.
3. Bring it on; challenges are fuel for my growth!
4. Bring on the new opportunities; I’m all for them!
Read: Positive Affirmations for work
5. Career success is mine to bring about.
6. Confidence comes naturally to me.
7. Doors are opening for me.
8. Even if I don’t have all the knowledge, I have the heart to learn more.
9. Even though there are problems, I can turn them into learning experiences.
10. Even when there are problems, I can turn them into learning experiences.
11. Every day is a learning opportunity.
12. Every day is an opportunity to learn.
13. Every day spent searching takes me closer to my dream job.
14. Every interview is a learning opportunity.
Read: 300+ I AM Affirmations
15. Every interview takes me closer to my dream job.
16. Every no for my wrong job takes me closer to my right job.
17. Failure won’t break me when it comes to my job.
18. Great jobs are finding me.
19. Great things are happening in my career right now.
20. I align my career with my true talents.
21. I always see the possibilities in my career.
22. I am a natural at job interviews.
23. I am a valuable member of my team.
24. I am a valued person at my workplace and my voice is always heard respectfully.
25. I am able to balance my career with my family life so that both are in harmony with each other.
Read: Affirmations for manifestation
26. I am achieving my career goals.
27. I am always attracting the best projects and the best people to execute them because of my positive mental attitude.
28. I am an asset to any organization.
29. I am an incredible employee and any employer is lucky to have me.
30. I am appreciated and well-compensated wherever I work.
31. I am attracting amazing career opportunities.
32. I am brave enough to make choices that take me closer to my ideal career.
33. I am building my empire.
34. I am calm and relaxed.
35. I am capable of achieving my career’s goals, even when the journey isn’t what I expected.
36. I am climbing the heights of success.
37. I am committed to creating my career on my terms.
38. I am confident and calm in interviews.
39. I am confident in experimenting.
40. I am confident to speak up and share my ideas and talent.
41. I am creating my career success.
Read: I AM Affirmations for self-care
42. I am creating my dream career.
43. I am deeply fulfilled by all that I do.
44. I am excited to continually develop my skills and expand my knowledge.
45. I am fucking awesome and anyone would be lucky to work with me.
46. I am full of great ideas.
47. I am grateful for the moments when I realize what is meant for me.
48. I am growing in patience.
49. I am happy that the work I do benefits me as well as the society I live in.
50. I am honing my skills.
Read: I AM Wealthy Affirmations
51. I am never afraid to ask for help.
52. I am open to new opportunities.
53. I am opening my consciousness to greater prosperity.
54. I am optimistic about changing careers.
55. I am passionate and dedicated to my career, even if I change my mind about my path.
56. I am patient with myself.
57. I am powerful, intelligent, capable, and wonderful. Employers would be lucky to hire me.
58. I am prepared to tackle any obstacle that comes my way.
59. I am ready to take on any challenge that my job throws at me.
60. I am resourceful.
61. I am thankful for my job and make the most of every opportunity it provides me.
62. I am the creator of my career success.
63. I am trustworthy.
64. I am working towards a fulfilling and meaningful career.
65. I am worthy of the career success I desire.
66. I attract amazing career opportunities with ease.
67. I attract the right opportunities and right people that will lead me to my dream job.
68. I believe in my talents.
69. I believe in myself.
70. I bring a lot to the table when it comes to my job.
71. I can balance work and family life.
72. I can change my career, mind, direction, and passions. I am not stuck in one place or way of thinking.
73. I can do this.
74. I can find a career that brings me joy and meaning.
75. I choose to make a positive impact on this world.
76. I contribute and make a difference to my colleagues and organization.
77. I control my job search, it does not control me. I will continue to try new strategies until I succeed.
78. I deserve a career that fulfills me.
79. I deserve to be happy in my career.
80. I deserve to follow my passions and fight for my vision of my career.
81. I deserve to have a fun, rewarding career.
82. I deserve to have the exciting and gratifying career that I dream of.
83. I deserve to have the life I want and that includes the career I choose.
84. I do my best in my work and I am rewarded in many ways.
85. I do well in my responsibilities.
86. I don’t have to know where I am going to have meaningful goals and to work with purpose.
87. I don’t need the approval of others, because I believe in my goals and know what I am working toward.
88. I enjoy my present as I work towards my future.
89. I exude capability.
90. I find it easy to remain calm under pressure.
91. I flow with life.
92. I focus on the lessons when problems arise.
93. I give myself time to understand what works for me.
94. I have a vision for my job, and I’m going to strive for it.
95. I have a welcoming smile and I speak clearly.
96. I have all the skills my job needs.
97. I have confidence and believe in myself.
98. I have great relationships with my colleagues.
99. I have plenty to offer and contribute to my job.
100. I have the power to change directions, demand my worth, and push through challenges.
101. I have the skills I need to step up in my career.
85 Best Career Affirmations
1. I know looking for a job is difficult, but it won’t stop me from trying again.
2. I know that when I do my best at my job, I will be rewarded in all sorts of ways.
3. I love my career and I amaze people with my exceptional results.
4. I love my career as it allows me to grow as well as makes me financially abundant.
5. I make a valuable contribution to society.
6. I make choices that move me in the right direction.
7. I need time to grow, and that’s completely fine.
8. I now do work I love, and I am well paid for it.
9. I overcome obstacles with grace and strength.
10. I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful.
11. I produce amazing results.
12. I release the tendency to compare.
13. I start the day with positivity.
14. I support and encourage my colleagues.
15. I surround myself with people who support my goals and dreams
16. I take initiative.
17. I trust my journey.
18. I will fight against the systems holding myself and others back, because my voice matters.
19. I will not give up when facing challenges or injustices, but I will always prioritize my mental health.
20. I will satisfy all my customers.
21. I will use my voice and my power to lift up myself and those around me.
22. I’ll help my colleagues out when they need it.
23. I’m a magnet for great job opportunities.
24. I’m fantastic to work with, and people are dying to work with me.
25. I’m grateful for all that I learn at my job.
26. I’m more than happy to lead my workers to success.
27. I’m not scared to face my fears at work.
28. I’m ticking off career goals from my list.
29. I’ve no shortage of great things in my job right now.
30. If it’s success I want, then I earn it by working hard.
31. If things don’t work out, I know change must come. It hurts, but I will push forward.
32. Interviews don’t scare me; I will be calm and collected.
33. It is okay for me to wait for the right opportunity.
34. It is okay to ask for help when I need it.
35. It is okay to try.
36. It’s my time and I’m ready for the next step in my career
37. It’s not wrong to ask for help, so I’ll do it more.
38. It’s okay that things are moving slower than I expected, because I understand my goals and am committed to my long term success.
39. It’s time to step it up a notch and advance in my career.
40. Letting go of what is not right for me will benefit me in the long run.
41. Long-term goals are better than short-term achievements, and I can play the patient game.
42. Mistakes are okay. They show that I am experimenting.
43. Money easily flows to me through my dream job
44. My boss loves me, and I’m happy to work for them.
45. My career is a journey, not a destination. I am in control of my career’s journey.
46. My career is a long journey, and I’m going to forge my own path.
47. My career is abundant.
48. My career ought to fulfill me, not the other around.
49. My career ought to fulfill me.
50. My colleagues enjoy working alongside me.
51. My commitment to myself is the most important one I have. I will make career decisions that honor my worth, passions, and integrity.
52. My dream career is mine alone to create.
53. My dream job is also seeking me.
54. My dream job is on its way to me right now.
55. My energy attracts the right career opportunities to me with ease.
56. My energy is contagious and interviewers are drawn to me.
57. My job is offering me great career prospects, promotional opportunities, and monetary compensation.
58. My job is rewarding beyond earning my salary.
59. My journey is unique to me.
60. My organization values me for who I am.
61. My perfect career opportunity is on its way to me.
62. My perfect job is coming. I can feel it.
63. My perfect job is on its way to me now.
64. My potential is limitless.
65. My work ethic is powerful and valid.
66. My work is excellent, and the others know it.
67. No matter what I do, I choose to put my full energy into it and do it to the highest standards.
68. No matter what things are happening in the workplace, I can endure it.
69. No mountain at work is too high for me to climb.
70. People can break me, but I’m not going to go down without a fight.
71. The first day will only be the beginning of wonderful opportunities.
72. The joy I find in my career is reflected in my overall happiness.
73. The more I learn and develop, the happier I become in my career.
74. The more I learn, the happier I’ll be in my job.
75. The more I learn, the more successful I can be.
76. The more you search, the closer you are to your dream job.
77. The perfect job is looking for me, and we are being brought together now.
78. The universe keeps sending me opportunities.
79. There are lots of great opportunities open to me.
80. There are plenty of possibilities I will discover in my career.
81. There are some new opportunities on the way.
82. This is my dream job, and I’ll make every second of it fun!
83. This job is teaching me plenty of things, and I’m grateful for it.
84. When it is time for a new job, the perfect position presents itself easily.
85. You know how to use your time and skills; keep it up!