Judging others is a common human tendency, but it can also be one of the most harmful. These ‘judging others’ quotes remind us of the importance of being mindful of our judgments and the impact they can have on others. They remind us to be kind, compassionate, and understanding of those around us, rather than jumping to conclusions and making assumptions. Whether it’s through words or actions, we all have the power to make a positive difference in the lives of others by choosing not to judge.
You can also read labour quotes and lamp quotes.
Judging Others Quotes
1. “We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It’s one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it’s another to think that yours is the only path.” ― Paulo Coelho
2. “If someone isn’t what others want them to be, the others become angry. Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.” ― Paulo Coelho
3. “We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation.” ― Paulo Coelho
4. “The self-righteous scream judgments against others to hide the noise of skeletons dancing in their own closets.” ― John Mark Green
5. “Judging others makes us blind, whereas love is illuminating. By judging others we blind ourselves to our own evil and to the grace which others are just as entitled to as we are.” ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer
6. “A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others” ― L. Frank Baum
7. “Never judge others. You both know good and well how unexpected events can change who a person is. Always keep that in mind. You never know what someone else is experiencing within their own life.” ― Colleen Hoover
8. “Open your mind to the world and the many different ways that can be found in it, before making hasty judgments of others. After all, the very same thing that you judge from where you are— may very well be something totally different in meaning on the other side of the world. The problem with making hasty judgments is that it will emphasize your ignorance at the end of the day.” ― C. JoyBell C.
9. “Judging others is easy because it distracts us from the responsibility of judging ourselves.” ― Charles F. Glassman
10. “Never judge another knight without first knowing the strength and cunning of the dragons he fights.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
11. “Some people think they are always right; they are always ready to judge those who they see as wrong!” ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
12. “We are more than the bodies we inhabit,” Fawkes said. “They’re little more than clothes, and yet we judge so much by them.” ― Michael J. Sullivan
13. “We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done.” ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
14. “Judging others never made me feel better about myself. It only made me feel more lonely.” ― Marty Rubin
15. “Whoever is busy trying to know himself has no time to notice the faults of others. Judge yourself and you will stop judging others.” ― The Nun Magdalina
16. “When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself” ― Earl Nightingale
17. “By judging others we blind ourselves to our own evil and to the grace which others are just as entitled to as we are.” ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer
18. “Your success and happiness are forgiven you only if you generously consent to share them. But to be happy it is essential not to be too concerned with others. Consequently, there is no escape. Happy and judged, or absolved and wretched.” ― Albert Camus
19. “I want to love you without clutching, appreciate you without judging, join you without invading, invite you without demanding, leave you without guilt, criticize you without blaming, and help you without insulting. If I can have the same from you, then we can truly meet and enrich each other.” ― Virginia Satir
Image by 3D Animation Production Company from Pixabay