Get here a collection of the best inspirational sad life quotes.
Inspirational Sad Life Quotes
1. “Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.” ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
2. “There is some kind of a sweet innocence in being human- in not having to be just happy or just sad- in the nature of being able to be both broken and whole, at the same time.” ― C. JoyBell C.
3. “When you’ve suffered a great deal in life, each additional pain is both unbearable and trifling.” ― Yann Martel
4. “If you don’t receive love from the ones who are meant to love you, you will never stop looking for it.” ― Robert Goolrick
Also get: Food Quotes
5. “When you do something noble and beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps.” ― John Lennon
6. “The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be good or evil.” ― Hannah Arendt
7. “I do not believe anyone can be perfectly well, who has a brain and a heart” ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
8. “Life is both sad and solemn. We are led into a wonderful world, we meet one another here, greet each other – and wander together for a brief moment. Then we lose each other and disappear as suddenly and unreasonably as we arrived.” ― Jostein Gaarder
9. “it is a sad truth in life that when someone has lost a loved one, friends sometimes avoid the person, just when the presence of friends is most needed.” ― Lemony Snicket
10. “You don’t need another Human Being to make your life complete, but let’s be honest. Having your wounds kissed by someone who doesn’t see them as disasters In your soul, but cracks to put their love into, Is the most calming thing In this World.” ― Emery Allen
11. “No sense of the irony of human experience, that we are the highest form of life on earth, and yet ineffably sad because we know what no other animal knows, that we must die.” ― Don DeLillo
12. “Never stop smiling not even when you’re sad, someone might fall in love with your smile.” ― Gabriel Garcia Marquez
13. “Sadly enough, the most painful goodbyes are the ones that are left unsaid and never explained.” ― Jonathan Harnisch
14. “Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.” ― Carl G. Jung
15. “If you have experienced an evening more exciting than any in your life, you’re sad to see it end; and yet you still feel grateful that it happened.” ― Arthur Golden
16. “It’s like your sadness is so deep and overwhelming that you’re worried it will drown everyone else in your life if you let them too close to it.” ― Jasmine Warga
17. “Yesterday I was sad, today I am happy! Yesterday I had a problem, today I still have the same problem! But today I changed the way I look at it!” ― C. JoyBell C.
18. “Leave the pain behind and let your life be your own again. There is a place where all time is now, and the choices are simple and always your own.” ― Robin Hobb