Check out here the list of some Scavenger Hunt Riddles for kids with answers.
Scavenger Hunt Riddles For Kids And Students
1. A story, they say, can take you to a place far away. But a book still needs a place to stay. Answer: bookshelf
2. A tree doubled in height each year until it reached its maximum height over the course of ten years. How many years did it take for the tree to reach half its maximum height? Answer: Nine Years.
3. Adding bubbles to me is fun. You usually get in me at night before your day is done. Answer: bathtub
4. At a children’s party, 10 kids had juice, 8 kids had cake, and 6 kids had juice and cake. How many kids were there at the party? Answer: Tweleve kids. Six kids had juice and cake, leaving two out of the cake eaters that didn’t have juice. As there were ten juicers, there must be twelve kids in total.
5. Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on Earth? Answer: Mount Everest.
6. By the TV is where I can be found, thanks to my buttons I provide all the sound. Answer: remote
Read: School Riddles
7. David’s father has three sons: Snap, Crackle, and _____? Answer: David.
8. For a movie, you will need to pop some corn. When it’s ready, the buzzer on me will warn. Answer: microwave
9. Forward I am heavy, but backward I am not. What am I? Answer: The word Ton.
10. From this pot, your parents can drink a lot. Answer: coffee pot
11. Give me a tap and I’ll give you some suds, I come in handy especially when you’re covered in mud. Answer: soap
12. How can you tell the difference between dogs and trees? Answer: By their bark.
13. How do you spell candy in 2 letters? Answer: c and y c(and)y.
14. I can take you to places you’ve never seen, but first, type your password in on my screen. Answer: computer
15. I have a few drawers and a nice flat top. For homework I’m helpful — Keep working. Don’t stop! Answer: desk
16. I have a ring, but no finger. Sometimes I die, but if you charge me up, I’ll be revived. Answer: cell phone
Read: Thanksgiving Riddles
17. I have four legs, but I don’t have any feet. You use me when it’s time to eat. Answer: kitchen table
18. I love eating grass and while I can run with electric, I prefer using gas. Answer: lawnmower
Scavenger Hunt Riddles With Answers
19. I never get angry, but I do get hot. I’m the perfect place to place a pan or a pot. Answer: stove
20. I take the dirty and soak them until they are bright and clean, those grass stains and marks will no longer be seen. Answer: washing machine
21. I’ll protect you from the rain on a stormy day, but don’t forget to put me down, or I’ll blow away. Answer: umbrella
22. I’m in the kitchen, and you’ll never eat me, but the dog sure loves to greet me. Answer: dog food
23. I’m never wicked, but I do have a wick. I come in all sizes, ranging from skinny to thick. Answer: candle
24. I’m packed really full of boxes and cans. I may hold a broom or a mop or a dustpan. Answer: pantry
25. If you open me up and take a peek, inside you will find a frozen treat. Answer: freezer
26. In the living room, it can be found. This flat screen houses color and sound. Answer: TV
27. John bet Tom $100 that he can predict the score of the football game before it starts. Tom agrees but loses the bet. Why did Tom lose the bet? Answer: John said the score would be 0-0 and he was right. “Before” any football game starts, the score is always 0-0.
28. Most every day, you step on me. All I require is a bend of your knee. Answer: steps
29. My job is to put an end to your morning sleep, which I do with music, a buzz, or a beep. Answer: alarm clock
30. Pronounced as one letter, And written with three, Two letters there are, And two only in me. I’m double, I’m single, I’m black, blue, and gray, I’m read from both ends, And the same either way. What am I? Answer: An eye.
31. Stepping out? Wear me first! I’ll protect your feet from the worst. Answer: shoes
32. Stiff is my spine and my body is pale, but I’m always ready to tell a tale. Answer: storybook
33. Tall and solid, all homes have me. To get me open, you’ll need a key. Answer: front door
34. They have not flesh, nor feathers, nor scales, nor bone. Yet they have fingers and thumbs of their own. What are they? Answer: Gloves.
35. Turn out the lights in the room and go rest your head on me. I’ll help you fall fast asleep. Answer: pillow
36. What 5 letter word typed in all capital letters can be read the same upside down? Answer: SWIMS.
Scavenger Hunt Riddles For Students
37. What do you call a happy cowboy? Answer: A jolly rancher.
38. What gets wetter the more it dries? Answer: A towel.
39. What is the value of 1/2 of 2/3 of 3/4 of 4/5 of 5/6 of 6/7 of 7/8 of 8/9 of 9/10 of 1,000? Answer: One hundred – work backwards and you will understand.
40. When I’m hungry feed me some bread, after I pop up all warm and toasty, bring on the butter to spread. Answer: toaster
41. When the wind blows, I wave to you. Sometimes I am red, white and blue. Answer: flag
42. When you get tired, have a seat. I’ll keep you cozy and get you off your feet. Answer: chair
43. Where can you learn to make ice cream? Answer: In sundae school.
44. Where do penguins keep their money? Answer: In a snow bank!
45. Which of the witch’s friends eats the fastest? Answer: The goblin.
46. Why did the football team go to the bank? Answer: To get a quarter back!
47. You let people in when you hear this bell. Answer: doorbell
48. You pick it, You peel the outside, You cook the inside, You eat the outside, And throw away the inside. What is it? Answer: An ear of corn.
49. You pull me back in the morning to bring in the light and shut me when the sun goes down before you say goodnight. Answer: curtains
50. You use knobs to make me turn colder or hotter. You’d never know it, but my head is full of water. Answer: shower
51. You use me in your hair to get out the dirt. If I get in your eyes it might hurt. Answer: shampoo
52. You’ll see your complexion in my reflection. Answer: mirror
53. Zip me up before putting me on your back, I will keep your books and homework safe in my pack. Answer: backpack