Check out here the list of some school riddles for kids with answers.
School Riddles For Kids And Students
1. 81 x 9 = 801. What do you need to do to make this equation true? Answer: Turn it upside down: 108 = 6 x 18
2. A girl fell off a 25-foot ladder but didn’t get hurt. How? Answer: She fell off the bottom rung.
3. A man looks at a painting and says, “Brothers and sisters I have none, but that man’s father is my father’s son.” Who is in the painting? Answer: His son
4. How can a pants pocket be empty but still have something in it? Answer: If it has a hole in it.
5. How do bees get to school in the morning? Answer: On the school buzz.
6. How do you make the number one disappear? Answer: Add the letter G and it’s “gone”
7. I am an odd number. Take away a letter and I become even. What number am I? Answer: Seven
8. I am as light as a feather but even the strongest man can’t hold me for more than a minute. What am I? Answer: Breath.
9. I am in your eye. I am a school child. I am a word of five. What am I? Answer: Pupil.
Read: St. Patrick’s Day Riddles
10. I am not alive, but I can still die. What am I? Answer: A battery.
11. I can be cracked. And I can be made. I can be told. And I can be played. What am I? Answer: A joke
12. I have no eyes, ears, or legs, but I can help you move earth. What am I? Answer: An earthworm.
13. I have no legs so I never walk, but I always run. What am I? Answer: A river.
14. I make a loud sound when I’m changing. When I do change, I get bigger but weigh less. What am I? Answer: Popcorn
15. I shave every day but my beard stays the same. How? Answer: I’m the barber.
16. I will always come but never arrive today. What am I? Answer: Tomorrow.
17. I’m tall when I’m young and short when I’m old. What am I? Answer: A candle.
18. If an electric train is going south, what direction is the smoke going? Answer: There is no smoke – it’s an electric train.
School Riddles With Answers
19. If everything in a one-story house is yellow, what color are the stairs? Answer: There are no stairs in a one-story house.
20. If you feed me, I grow, but if you give me water, I die. What am I? Answer: Fire
21. Light as a feather, there’s nothing in it, but the strongest man can’t hold it for much more than a minute. Answer: Breath
22. Mary has four daughters, and each of her daughters has a brother—how many children does Mary have? Answer: Five, each daughter has the same brother.
23. Remove my skin and I won’t cry, but you might! Answer: An onion
24. The more of me there is the less you can see. What am I? Answer: The dark.
25. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they? Answer: Footsteps
26. There were three girls going to school. They were sharing 1 umbrella. How come all the girls did not get wet? Answer: Because it was not raining!!!
27. What building in a town has the most stories? Answer: The library.
28. What can fill a room but doesn’t take up space? Answer: Light
29. What can travel the world while staying in the corner? Answer: A stamp.
30. What can you easily break without touching it? Answer: A promise.
31. What can’t talk but will reply when spoken to? Answer: An echo.
32. What do elves do after school? Answer: Gnomework!
33. What do elves learn in school? Answer: The elf-abet.
34. What falls in winter but never gets hurt? Answer: The snow.
35. What follows you everywhere but can’t be caught? Answer: Your shadow.
36. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries? Answer: A towel.
School Riddles For Students With Answers
37. What goes up and down but never moves? Answer: A flight of stairs.
38. What has a lot of teeth but can’t chew a thing? Answer: A comb.
39. What has ears but cannot hear? Answer: A field of corn.
40. What has legs but cannot walk? Answer: A chair/table
41. What has many keys but can’t open a single lock? Answer: A piano
42. What has thirteen hearts, but no other organs? Answer: A deck of cards
43. What is as big as an elephant but weighs nothing? Answer: An elephant’s shadow.
44. What is big and yellow that comes in the morning to make moms day? Answer: A school bus.
45. What is black when it’s clean and white when it’s dirty? Answer: A chalkboard.
46. What is made of water, but if you put it into water it dies? Answer: An ice cube.
47. What is so delicate that it breaks when you say its name? Answer: Silence
48. What is the best place to grow a garden in school? Answer: In kindergarten.
49. What is the difference between a school boy studying and a farmer watching his cattle? Answer: One is stocking his mind, while the other is minding his stock.
50. What is the hardest part about skydiving? Answer: The ground.
51. What kind of shower doesn’t need water? Answer: A baby shower.
52. What runs but cannot walk, has a mouth but no teeth and has a bed but cannot sleep? Answer: A river
53. What type of house weighs the least? Answer: A lighthouse.
54. What’s the difference between a Teacher and a Train? Answer: The Teacher says “Spit out your gum!” And the train says “Chew, Chew, Chew!”
School Riddles With Answers
55. What’s the first thing a dolphin learns at school? Answer: Her A-B-Seas.
56. What’s full of holes but still holds water? Answer: A sponge
57. When does Friday come before Thursday? Answer: In the dictionary.
58. When is homework not homework? Answer: When it’s done at school.
59. Where are the lakes always empty, the mountains always flat and the rivers always still? Answer: A map
60. Where can you learn to make ice cream? Answer: In sundae school.
61. Where does Thursday come after Friday? Answer: The dictionary
62. Why are fish so clever? Answer: They live in schools.
63. Why are some fish at the bottom of the ocean? Answer: Because they dropped out of school!
64. Why are teddy bears never hungry? Answer: Because they are already stuffed.
65. Why did King Kong get into trouble at school? Answer: He was always monkeying around in class.
66. Why did the boy bury is flashlight? Answer: Because the batteries died.
67. Why did the vampire take art class? Answer: He wanted to learn how to draw blood.
68. Why do lions eat raw meat? Answer: Because they don’t know how to cook.
69. Why do middle school girls walk in three’s? Answer: Because they can’t even!
70. Why does the teacher wear sunglasses when she comes to the class? Answer: Because the students are bright.
71. Why was the broom late? Answer: It overswept.
72. You see it once in June, three times in September and never in May. What is it? Answer: The letter E
73. You will always find me in the past. I can be created in the present, But the future can never taint me. What am I? Answer: History.