Self-knowledge refers to knowledge of one’s own mental states, processes, and dispositions. Most agree it involves a capacity for understanding the representational properties of mental states and their role in shaping behavior. We are sharing here the best Self-Knowledge Quotes that will help you to gain more knowledge about yourself.
1. “I believe in knowing who you are but without limiting yourself to your own expectation of who you are.” ― Charlotte Eriksson
2. “I found power in accepting the truth of who I am. It may not be a truth that others can accept, but I cannot live any other way.” ― Alison Goodman
3. “I know who I am without anyone there to tell me.” ― Leigh Bardugo
4. “I observe myself and thus understand the others.” ― Lao Tzu
5. “If knowledge is power, then self-knowledge is empowerment.” ― Pedro Gaspar Fernandes
6. “If you know who you are, this knowledge will attract people in all types of situations and circumstances to support your intentions and ideas” ― Sunday Adelaja
7. “Knowledge can be acquired by a suitable and complete study, no matter what the starting point is.” ― G.I. Gurdjieff
8. “Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.” ― Albert Einstein
9. “Self-improvement without self-love is like building a house upon the sand. You can build and build, but it will always sink.” ― Vironika Tugaleva
10. “Self-Knowledge is the Jewel of all Knowledge.” ― Serena Jade
11. “Self-knowledge will bring you calm. With calm, you’ll do the right thing.” ― Maxime Lagacé
12. “Stop being your own critic. It’s high time to accept all the great things about you.” ― C. JoyBell C.
13. “The greatest talent you should have is learning how to be yourself.” ― Shiva Negi
14. “The more I read, the more I acquire, the more certain I am that I know nothing.” ― Voltaire
15. “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” ― C. JoyBell C.
16. “The supreme path of attaining self-knowledge is to do every thought and action in the spirit of God.” ― Shiva Negi
17. “To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person.” ― Bruce Lee
18. “To realize that you do not understand is a virtue; Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect.” ― Lao Tzu
19. “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.” ― Malcolm Forbes Jr.
20. “We can only ever know ourselves, and by doing so honestly, we come to know the world.” ― Jen Knox
21. “Wisest is she who knows she does not know.” ― Jostein Gaarder
22. “Without knowledge of self, there is no knowledge of God.” ― John Calvin
23. “Without self-knowledge, without understanding the working and functions of his machine, man cannot be free, he cannot govern himself and he will always remain a slave.” ― G.I. Gurdjieff
Conclusion: I hope you liked the above Self-Knowledge Quotes. Mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines to get motivational images.