Self-love is a state of appreciation for oneself that grows from actions that support our physical, psychological, and spiritual growth. Self-love means having a high regard for your own well-being and happiness. Self-love means taking care of your own needs and not sacrificing your well-being to please others. Self-love means not settling for less than you deserve. We are sharing here the best Self-Love Quotes that will help you to love yourself more than everyone else.
1. “Allow yourself to enjoy each happy moment in your life.” ― Steve Maraboli
2. “Aspire to be a better version of your current self, but don’t glorify others when you yourself are glorious.” ― Miya Yamanouchi
3. “Celebrate who you are in your deepest heart. Love yourself and the world will love you.” ― Amy Leigh Mercree
4. “Do your thing and don’t care if they like it.” ― Tina Fey
5. “How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you” ― Rupi Kaur
6. “If you can’t love yourself, you can’t love anyone else.” ― Kemi Sogunle
7. “If you don’t have time for yourself, everything you might be doing is a waste of time.” ― Hiral Nagda
8. “If you don’t love yourself, you won’t be happy with yourself.” ― Kemi Sogunle
9. “If you’re jealous of someone else it simply means you have not come to a true acceptance and appreciation of yourself.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
10. “Improving yourself and your life is also self-love because it means you recognize that you deserve more than settling for mediocrity.” ― Vex King
11. “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” ― Shannon L. Alder
12. “Our selves are our souls and the power of knowing opens us up to self-love.” ― Adeline Bird
13. “People want others to laugh at their attempts at mocking someone else. They’ll do it for likes, comments, and shares – for instant gratification.” ― Vex King
14. “Practicing self-love means learning how to trust ourselves, to treat ourselves with respect, and to be kind and affectionate to ourselves.” ― Brené Brown
15. “Self-love is an ocean and your heart is a vessel. Make it full, and any excess will spill over into the lives of the people you hold dear. But you must come first.” ― Beau Taplin
16. “Self-love is having an appreciation for oneself, respecting oneself, and caring for oneself, and the actions that help us mature also help it grow.” ― Tisha Marie Payton
17. “Self-love is the balance between accepting yourself as you are while knowing you deserve better and then working towards it.” ― Vex King
18. “Stop trying to impress people. Impress yourself. Stretch yourself. Test yourself. Be the best version of you that you can be.” ― Vex King
19. “The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself.” ― Steve Maraboli
20. “When your life isn’t interesting, you tend to focus on other people. You seek excitement and attention from hating others and provoking reactions. This is why memes are so popular on the Internet.” ― Vex King
21. “You are beautiful. Know this. Anyone who tells you otherwise is simply lying. You are beautiful.” ― Steve Maraboli
Conclusion: I hope you liked the above Self-Love Quotes. Mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines to get motivational images.