Get here the best inspirational short attitude quotes.
Short Attitude Quotes
1. “When I have a wrong attitude, I look at life humanly. When I have a right attitude, I look at life divinely.” ― Charles R. Swindoll
2. “My best testimonies are from the times I thought I couldn’t survive.” ― Tanya R. Liverman
3. “If you’ve ever been hungry, you can never be full.” ― Dwayne Johnson
4. “You can do this, and if you can’t do it today, you’ll do it tomorrow. You are not a failure.” ― Alisha Rai
Also get: Swag Attitude Quotes
5. “Forgiveness is not an occassional act; it is a permanent attitude.” ― James Van Praagh
6. “It is a true proverb, that if you live with a lame man, you will learn to limp.” ― Plutarch
7. “Stay true to your passion as it will lead you to your purpose.” ― C. Toni Graham
8. “Don’t waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” ― Paulo Coelho
9. “Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life.” ― Roy T. Bennett
10. “Stop comparing yourself to other people, just choose to be happy and live your own life.” ― Roy T. Bennett
11. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.” ― Walt Whitman
12. “The unhappiest people in this world, are those who care the most about what other people think.” ― C. JoyBell C.
13. “Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people we personally dislike.” ― Oscar Wilde
14. “If you can’t change your fate, change your attitude.” ― Amy Tan
15. “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” ― C. JoyBell C.
16. “Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness; they don’t need the approval of others.” ― Roy T. Bennett
17. “Forgiveness is not an occasional act, it is a constant attitude.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
18. “Smile more. Smiling can make you and others happy.” ― Roy T. Bennett
19. “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” ― Coco Chanel
20. “You can often change your circumstances by changing your attitude” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
21. “Our life is what our thoughts make it.” ― Marcus Aurelius
22. “Courage is feeling fear, not getting rid of fear, and taking action in the face of fear.” ― Roy T. Bennett
23. “Certain thoughts are prayers. There are moments when, whatever be the attitude of the body, the soul is on its knees.” ― Victor Hugo
24. “The greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.” ― Martha Washington