Get here a collection of the best inspirational single life quotes.
Inspiring Single Life Quotes
1. “I started my life with a single absolute: that the world was mine to shape in the image of my highest values and never to be given up to a lesser standard, no matter how long or hard the struggle.” ― Ayn Rand
2. “Life’s single lesson: that there is more accident to it than a man can ever admit to in a lifetime and stay sane.” ― Thomas Pynchon, V.
3. “Single life may be only a stage of a life’s journey, but even a stage is a gift. God may replace it with another gift, but the receiver accepts His gifts with thanksgiving. This gift for this day. The life of faith is lived one day at a time, and it has to be lived—not always looked forward to as though the “real” living were around the next corner. It is today for which we are responsible. God still owns tomorrow.” ― Elisabeth Elliot
4. “When you are feeling sad and lonely because you are single, remember that there are a lot of people stuck in bad relationships who wish they could be in your shoes.” ― Pamela Cummins
Also Get: Love Life Quotes
5. “Being single means getting used to your own company and not inventing excuses to keep people around you, None of which makes me feel any less bereft. The latest revelation: you have to relearn being your own again!” ― Mhairi McFarlane
6. “Single or married, you are responsible for your own personal happiness.” ― Kathy McClary
7. “Create you own singleness, your own loneliness, and know that you know this is exactly what you are doing. And feel damn right about it.” ― Dr Margaret Aranda
8. “There is no such thing as a hopeless situation. Every single circumstance of your life can change! ” ― Rhonda Byrne
9. “Life is much more successfully looked at from a single window.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald
10. “I’ve been absolutely terrified every moment of my life and I’ve never let it keep me from doing a single thing that I wanted to do.” ― Georgia O’Keefe
11. “I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.” ― Oprah Winfrey
12. “Single is no longer a lack of options – but a choice. A choice to refuse to let your life be defined by your relationship status but to live every day Happily and let your Ever After work itself out.” ― Mandy Hale
13. “Single” is an opportunity to live life on your own terms and not apologize.” ― Mandy Hale
14. “Life is fleeting. Don’t waste a single moment of your precious life. Wake up now! And now! And now!” ― Ruth Ozeki
15. “It really boils down to this: that all life is interrelated. We are all caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tired into a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one destiny, affects all indirectly.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
16. “Every single time you help somebody stand up you are helping humanity rise.” ― Steve Maraboli
17. “Don’t ignore the love you DO have in your life by focusing on the love you DON’T.” ― Mandy Hale
18. “Single” means you are brave enough to face the glorious unknown of the unaccompanied journey.” ― Mandy Hale