Check out here the list of some space riddles for kids with answers.
Space Riddles [1 to 31]
1. A glow in the dark, A place without life, Where a small spark, Means the greatest strife. Where am I? Answer: Space.
2. A man was just doing his job when his suit was torn. Why did he die three minutes later? Answer: He was an astronaut on a space walk, doing repairs.
3. An old-fashioned bike wheel has 21 spokes. How many spaces are between the spokes – 20, 21, or 22? Answer: 21
4. Artificial satellites orbit the earth here. Who am I? Answer: Exosphere
5. Blacker than black, colder than cold, some things out here are worth more than gold. What is it? Answer: Space.
6. Empty as space, Scary as a ghost, I appear every night What am I? Answer: Darkness.
7. From the beginning of eternity To the end of time and space To the beginning of every end And the end of every place. What am I? Answer: The letter ‘e’.
Read: Sports Riddles
8. Have you heard about the cow astronaut? Answer: He landed on the mooooooon!
9. How are prisoners like astronauts? Answer: Both are interested in outer space
10. How do astronauts eat their ice creams? Answer: In floats!
11. How do martians eat their ice creams in space? Answer: In floats!
12. How do you organize a space party? Answer: You planet!
13. How does Einstein begin a story? Answer: Once upon a space-time……
14. How does NASA throw a party? Answer: They planet.
15. How does the man-in-the-moon cut his hair? Answer: Eclipse it!
16. How does the moon cut his hair? Answer: E-clipse it!
17. I always follow you around, everywhere you go at night. I look very bright to people, but I can make the sun dark. I can be in many different forms and shapes. What am I? Answer: The moon!
18. I am bigger than Venus but smaller than Uranus. I am a living rock. What am I?? Answer: Earth
19. I am something in the sky. That seems to shine at night. However, Im not a star. I am Earths satellite. What am I? Answer: The moon
20. I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. Answer: The letter “E”.
21. I am the hottest body in the solar system. I keep everyone warm. What am I? Answer: I am the sun
22. I can be half without getting thinner. I can shine with no fire. I can be hidden but never taken. I can stay dry while moving through the ocean. What am I? Answer: The Moon.
23. I can kill people, but without me there would be no people. I was born long ago and will someday die. I can cause fire and am a magician with water. I have more brothers than any person. There is very little that can stop me. What am I? Answer: A celestial body.
24. I have keys but no locks. I have a space but no room. You can enter, but can’t go outside. What am I? Answer: A keybord.
25. I’m a god, a planet, and a measurer of heat. Who am I? Answer: Mercury.
26. I’m behind you In front of you And all around. What am I? Answer: Space.
27. I’m far away from you, but I still shine bright. I sleep by day, I wake up at night. I stay by the moon but never get close to it. What am I? Answer: A star.
28. I’m named after a Roman God, I’m the fourth planet from the sun, I am known as the red planet, And have two moons rather than one. Answer: Mars
29. I’ve existed for Trillions of years, but only been around for 30 days. What am I? Answer: The moon. You get a full moon every 30 days.
30. If a wheel has 64 spokes, how many spaces are there between the spokes? Answer: 64. The space that comes after the 64th spoke, would be just before the first spoke.
31. If you don’t move I move, if you move I still move. I can shine but am not a light bulb. I will fall before you wake up. What am I? Answer: The Moon.
Space Riddles [31 to 63]
32. If you go to outer space. And head away from the sun. The first planet you would reach. Would be this red, dusty one. Which planet is it? Answer: Mars.
33. If you look up during the day. Then you will see this lit. Because it is Earths closest star. Around which we orbit. What is it? Answer: The sun
34. Im full of gas but Im not a car, I have many rings but Im not a jewelry store, Im a Roman god but Im not Janus, Im a large planet but Im not Jupiter. What am I? Answer: Saturn
35. Im red but Im not a stop light, Im named after a Roman God but Im not Apollo, I have a Mount Olympus but Im not Greece, I have polar ice caps but Im not the Arctic Circle, Im a planet but Im not Jupiter. What am I? Answer: Mars
36. Inside me, there is a teacup, a planet, a shelf, and you! What Am I? Answer: The Universe!
37. It can fill a room without occupying space. What is that? Answer: Light.
38. It’s been around for millions of years, but its no more than a month old. What is it? Answer: The moon.
39. Large as a mountain, small as a pea, Endlessly swimming in a waterless sea. What am I? Answer: Asteroids.
40. My farther is the moon, my mother is the sea, I die when I reach land. What am I? Answer: Waves.
41. One-fourth of the population of a newly discovered planet has 4 legs. The rest have two legs. There are 60 legs total. How big is the population of the newly discovered planet? Answer: 24.
42. People have stepped on me, but not many. I never stay full for long. I have a dark side. What am I? Answer: The moon.
43. Pregnant every time you see her, yet she never will give birth. What is she? Answer: Full moon.
44. Saying Buzz Aldrin was first, To step foot here would be wrong, Because one small step for man, Was taken by Neil Armstrong. Answer: The Moon
45. Some planets have many of these, But for our planet there is only one, It causes a solar eclipse, When it gets between the Earth and the sun. What is it? Answer: The moon
46. The beginning of eternity, The end of time and space. The beginning of every end, And the end of every place. Answer: E.
47. The ghost of the mountain never to be seen, leaps like a raging fire to catch his prey. As pale as the moon but fast as the wind. Cold as ice, but a flash of light in the night. What is it? Answer: A snow leopard.
48. There is a far away place. That has both light and dark sides. Its gravitational pull. Has an effect on Earths tides. What is it? Answer: The moon
49. These are giant balls of gas, Many light years away, Most are only seen at night, Although ones seen in the day. Answer: Stars
50. This has hardly any atmosphere, Which means that there is no rain, Its a place that orbits round the Earth, Which we can see wax and wane. Answer: The moon
51. Very few men have ever been here, But one man has been for thousands of years. What am I? Answer: The moon
52. What can fill a room but takes up no space? Answer: Light.
53. What did Mars say to Saturn? Answer: Give me a ring sometime!
54. What did the computer eat on the moon? Answer: Space bars.
55. What did the falling space rock say when it landed on a pig farm? Answer: Move over bacon, here comes something Meteor!
56. What did the space man say when he set foot on a giant chocolate bar? Answer: I have just set foot on Mars.
57. What do you call a wizard from outer space that can fly? Answer: A flying sorcerer!
58. What do you call an alien with three eyes? Answer: An aliiien!
59. What do you get if you cross Santa Claus with a space ship? Answer: A u-f-ho-ho-ho!
60. What is always moving, never tired, and dread not being admired? Answer: The moon
61. What is an alien’s favorite outdoor game to play with humans? Answer: Flying disc.
62. What is an astronauts favorite chocolate? Answer: A marsbar!
63. What is bright but sometimes doesn’t give off light? Answer: The moon.
Space Riddles [64 to 94]
64. What is the best way to get from earth to mars? Answer: PLANET!
65. What is yellow, looks like the moon, and has seeds? Answer: A Banana.
66. What kind of drinks do aliens like best? Answer: Gravi-tea.
67. What kind of music can you hear in space? Answer: A Nept-tune.
68. What kind of music do aliens like? Answer: Nep-tunes.
69. What kind of plates do they use in space? Answer: Flying saucers!
70. What object has keys that open no locks, space but no room, and you can enter but not go in? Answer: A computer keyboard.
71. What only starts to work after it’s fired? Answer: A rocket!
72. What sea is in space? Answer: The galax-sea
73. What snack does the Man in the Moon like? Answer: Space-chips.
74. What sound does a space turkey make? Answer: Hubble, Hubble, Hubble.
75. What type of songs do the planets sing? Answer: Nep-tunes!
76. What was the first animal in space? Answer: The cow that jumped over the moon.
77. When is the moon heaviest? Answer: When it is full.
78. When looking at the solar system. This planets between Venus and Mars. You wont see any flying saucers. But you can find people in their cars. What is it? Answer: Earth
79. When was beef the highest that it has ever been? Answer: When the cow jumped over the moon.
80. Where do astronauts keep their sandwiches? Answer: In a launch box!
81. Where do astronauts leave their spaceships? Answer: At parking meteors
82. Which one of Santa’s reindeer can you see in outer space? Answer: Comet.
83. Which reindeer loves to go to outer space? Answer: Comet.
84. Why couldnt the astronaut book a room on the moon? Answer: Because it was full.
85. Why did all the pecans go to space? Answer: They were Astro-nuts!
86. Why did Mickey Mouse go to outer space? Answer: He was looking for Pluto!
87. Why did the cow become an astronaut? Answer: So it could walk on the moooo-n.
88. Why did the meteor go to Hollywood? Answer: He wanted to be a star!
89. Why did the moon skip diner? Answer: Because it was full.
90. Why did Venus have to get an air conditioner? Answer: Because Mercury moved in.
91. Why is the moon like a dollar? Answer: Because it has four quarters.
92. Why isn’t the moon a good vacation destination? Answer: It lacks atmosphere.
93. Why would it be boring to eat at a restaurant on the moon? Answer: Because there is no atmosphere.
94. You can see through me, yet I am not transparent, you can pick holes in me, yet I occupy no space. What am I? Answer: A lie.