SpongeBob is a fictional cartoon character in the Nickelodeon series SpongeBob SquarePants. It is the longest-running American animated series that became widely famous among kids, teens, and adults. If you want to play some quiz game with your friends, then you can use the below SpongeBob trivia questions and answers.
1 to 30 SpongeBob Trivia Questions And Answers
1. As an otherwise generic household pet, what common household pet does Gary bear the most resemblance to?
2. As the ‘lone’ land animal in Bikini Bottom, what US state does Sandy come from?
3. In “Life of Crime,” Patrick asks SpongeBob how it is possible to have a campfire lit when underwater. What happens after he asks this?
Answer: The fire immediately peters out
4. In the episode “Clams”, what did NOT happen to the ordinary dollar?
Answer: Torn completely in half
5. Squidward enjoys playing a musical instrument in his free time. What instrument is this?
6. What does SpongeBob live in?
Answer: A pineapple
7. What is Mr. Krabs’ middle initial?
8. What is Plankton’s first name?
9. Who owns the Chum Bucket?
Get: Best Trivia Questions and Answers
10. In ‘The Chaperone’ who takes who to the prom?
Answer: SpongeBob’s dummy takes Pearl
11. In “I’m with Stupid”, what did it say on Patrick’s T-shirt?
Answer: “I’m with the dummy”
12. In the start of the episode “Rock Bottom”, where have SpongeBob and Patrick just come from?
Answer: Glove World
13. Squidward is actually NOT a squid. What kind of animal is he really?
14. What color is SpongeBob’s tie?
15. What did Patrick think boating school was?
Answer: Spanish Class
16. What instrument does Squidward play?
17. What was in the secret box Patrick had in one of the SpongeBob episodes?
Answer: A picture of SpongeBob at the Christmas party.
18. What’s Squidward’s favorite hobby?
19. Who is Mr. Krabs’ arch nemesis?
20. For how long did Plankton go to college?
Answer: The full 4 years
21. How did the mermaids get everything into the Bikini Bottom Triangle?
Answer: They sang
22. How many fingers (including thumbs) does SpongeBob have?
23. In “New Student Starfish”, what is lesson 22 about in class?
24. In the episode when Patrick’s “parents” came to visit him, what makeup did he joke about Spongebob wearing?
25. In the theme song, SpongeBob is said to be absorbent, __________, and porous.
26. What animal is SpongeBob?
27. What is Mrs. Puff’s first name?
28. What is Plankton’s full name?
Answer: Sheldon James Plankton
29. Who is SpongeBob’s neighbor who plays the clarinet?
30. Who lives in a treedome?
31 to 62 SpongeBob Trivia Questions And Answers
31. How late was Patrick?
Answer: 40 seconds
32. How many arms/legs does Squidward have?
33. In ‘Funny Pants’ what saying makes SpongeBob laugh?
Answer: Another day another nickel
34. In the episode, “Suds”, what type of plant is scrubbed with Patrick?
35. On two occasions, Sandy proves to be adept at singing and playing a particular instrument. What instrument is this?
36. SpongeBob has a pet called Gary. What kind of animal is Gary?
37. What bizarre subject did Plankton major in at college?
Answer: Tank Driving
38. What design does SpongeBob’s snail have on his shell?
Answer: A Large Swirl
39. Where does Sandy come from?
40. Who is SpongeBob’s idol?
Answer: Mermaid Man
41. According to the opening song, what is SpongeBob?
Answer: absorbent , yellow, and porous
42. From the left, what is the order of the houses in SpongeBob’s neighborhood?
Answer: Patrick’s house, Squidward’s house, SpongeBob’s house
43. Have SpongeBob, Patrick, or Squidward ever moved or left their house for at least a day?
Answer: all three have
44. In “Sailor Mouth”, Patrick ends up being far less appalled by swear words than anyone else, even giving them a label. What does Patrick refer to swear words as?
Answer: Sentence enhancers
45. In one episode, SpongeBob ends up being forced to work for the Chum Bucket due to a grave error Mr Krabs made. What error was this?
Answer: Mr Krabs bet his contract and lost the bet
46. In the episode “SpongeHenge”, what animal is attracted to Spongebob’s music?
47. In the episode “Squid on Strike”, how much was Squidward charged for lolly-gagging?
48. One day, Squidward got so tired of his living environment that he briefly moved out of his house. Where did he go to?
Answer: Tentacle Acres
49. What did Spongebob name the seahorse that he became friends with?
50. What is the name of the boy band that Pearl wanted to play at her 16th birthday?
Answer: Boys Who Cry
51. What is the name of the town SpongeBob lives in?
Answer: Bikini Bottom
52. What kind of creature is Sandy?
Answer: a squirrel
53. According to Mr. Krabs’s driver’s license, what is his date of birth?
Answer: 30 November 1942
54. In one episode, Gary briefly ditches SpongeBob in favor of Patrick. What of Patrick’s does Gary actually want?
Answer: A cookie
55. In the episode, “Driven to Tears”, why did Patrick get rid of his boatmobile?
Answer: It was out of gas
56. SpongeBob says a certain two-word saying when he is running to work. What is this saying?
Answer: “I’m ready!”
57. What color is the Flying Dutchman?
58. What colors are Patrick’s pants?
Answer: Green and Purple
59. Where does Patrick live?
Answer: under a rock
60. Where does SpongeBob buy the Plan Your Own Party kit?
Answer: Barg N-Mart
61. Who are Squidward’s neighbors?
Answer: SpongeBob and Patrick
62. Who is very muscular?
Answer: Larry the Lobster
63 to 94 SpongeBob Trivia Questions And Answers
63. Who was Mr. Krabs’ friend but is now his enemy?
64. In ‘No Weenies Allowed’ who can’t go in The Salty Spitoon?
65. In “Nature Pants”, how much time did Squidward say SpongeBob would stay with the jellyfish?
Answer: Eleven minutes
66. In the episode “Imitation Krabs”, what was the first disguise used by Plankton in order to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula?
Answer: Presenter of a quiz show
67. Like SpongeBob, Squidward pays his bills by working at the Krusty Krab. What does he do for a living?
68. Plankton is unique in the show for “technically” being married to his computer wife. What is her name?
69. SpongeBob lives in a pineapple, and Patrick’s next door neighbor Squidward lives in an Easter Island head. What does Patrick live in?
Answer: A rock
70. What colour are the flowers on Patrick’s shorts?
71. What is Patrick’s big sister named?
72. What shape is SpongeBob’s mom?
73. Who is Larry’s step-father?
Answer: Old Man Jenkins
74. Who is SpongeBob’s best friend?
Answer: Patrick Star
75. Who owns the Chum Bucket, and is therefore Mr Krabs’ rival?
Answer: Sheldon Plankton
76. In “Krab-Borg”, what type of music does Mr. Krabs like?
77. In “Plankton’s Army”, where did Mr. Krabs hide the real krabby patty secret formula?
Answer: under his mattress
78. In “Sailor Mouth” how many bad words are there?
79. In one episode Patrick copies everything SpongeBob does. Why does he do this?
Answer: to win a trophy
80. In one episode Squidward is obsessed with winning a prize from something; what is this object called?
Answer: Skill Crane
81. In the episode “Something Smells”, what did Patrick not eat Sunday morning?
Answer: Some ham
82. What is Patrick’s last name?
83. Where do SpongeBob and Squidward usually work?
Answer: The Krusty Krab
84. Who are the characters who live nearby to SpongeBob?
Answer: Squidward and Patrick
85. Who doesn’t wear a shirt?
86. Who is Plankton’s wife?
87. Gary is notably able to do one thing that SpongeBob has been unable to do since the show came into existence. What is this one thing?
Answer: Drive a boat
88. Mr Krabs is a single father, with a daughter living under his own roof. Who is this?
89. What color is Squidward?
90. What item did Patrick lose that got sucked in the Bikini Bottom Triangle?
Answer: His cufflinks
91. When did SpongeBob have a pet clam?
Answer: The first episode
92. Where do SpongeBob and his neighbor, Squidward, work?
Answer: Krusty Krab
93. Who is the well-known seller and producer of Bikini Bottom’s delicacy, the Krabby Patty?
Answer: Mr. Krabs
94. Who takes the guests’ coats?