Check out here the list of some St. Patrick’s Day Riddles with answers.
St. Patrick’s Day Riddles For Kids And Students
1. A green jacket covers my arms. Don’t ever steal my Lucky Charms. Who am I? Answer: A leprechaun
2. A skin have I, more eyes than one. I can be very nice when I am done. What am I? Answer: A potato.
3. A special type of plant, I am. Try and find me if you can. One, two, three, or four, how many leaves will I have? I’m not too sure. Answer: Clover
4. Did you hear about the leprechaun who worked at the diner? Answer: He was a short order cook.
Read: Thanksgiving Riddles
5. How can you tell if a leprechaun is having a good time? Answer: He is Dublin over with laughter!
6. How did the leprechaun beat the Irishman to the pot of gold? Answer: He took a shortcut!
7. How many gold coins can a leprechaun put in an empty pot? Answer: One, then it isn’t empty anymore!
8. I am a secondary color. I am envys color some would say. I am also the color you see. When celebrating St Patricks Day. What am I? Answer: The color green
9. I am a small type of clover If you see me, don’t move over. The amount of leaves I have is four. The best luck comes to those with more. What is it? Answer: Shamrock
10. I am a yummy type of meat That people have as a St. Patty’s Day treat. So enjoy me with your dinner, If youre not too hungry, just cut me thinner. Answer: Corned beef
11. I have a ginger beard. And green clothing I am told. I am always on the lookout. For coins for my pot of gold. Who am I? Answer: A Leprechaun
12. I usually go with a special beef, I’m a green vegetable, like a leaf. I’m a yummy addition to your St. Patrick’s Day dinner. If you eat me a lot, you might even get slimmer. What am I? Answer: Cabbage
Read: Valentine’s Day Riddles
13. I’m hidden, but I’m not buried. I hold treasure, but no gems. Leprechauns protect me, but I’m not Lucky Charms. What am I? Answer: A pot of gold
14. If you capture one of these, At the end of a rainbow, He will grant you three wishes, If you will then let him go. Answer: Leprechaun
St. Patrick’s Day Riddles With Answers
15. Violet, indigo, and blue. Red, yellow, orange, and green. At the end of this object, a pot of gold can be seen. What is it? Answer: A rainbow
16. What can be seen in the middle of March and April that cannot be seen at the beginning or end of either month? Answer: The letter ‘r’.
17. What did the leprechaun do for a living? Answer: He was a short-order cook!
18. What do you call a diseased criminal? Answer: A leper-con!
19. What do you call a fake Irish stone? Answer: A Shamrock!
20. What do you call a leprechaun’s vacation home? Answer: A Lepre-condo.
21. What do you call an Irishman who keeps bouncing off walls? Answer: Rick O’Shea.
22. What do you get when you cross a four-leaf clover with poison ivy? Answer: A rash of good luck.
23. What does a leprechaun call a tall happy man wearing green? Answer: The Jolly Green Giant.
24. What does the weatherman always say to a leprechaun? Answer: How’s the weather down there.
25. What has eyes but can’t see? Answer: A potato
26. What is at the end of a rainbow? Answer: The letter w.
27. What kind of spells do leprechauns use? Answer: Lucky Charms!
28. When is an Irish potato not an Irish potato? Answer: When it’s a french fry
St. Patrick’s Day Riddles For Students With Answers
29. Where are you guaranteed to find gold on St. Patrick’s Day? Answer: In the dictionary!
30. Which five-letter Irish name can be spelled with just two? Answer: KC
31. Who’s St. Patrick’s favorite superhero? Answer: Green Lantern!
32. Why are Saint Patrick’s Day and April 15 alike? Answer: On Saint Patrick’s Day you wear green, and on April 15 the government takes away your green.
33. Why can’t you iron a for-leaf clover? Answer: Because you shouldn’t press your luck!
34. Why did St. Patrick drive the snakes out of Ireland? Answer: Because it was too far for them to crawl.
35. Why did the Leprechaun quit making donuts? Answer: He was tired of the hole business.
36. Why didn’t the leprechaun mind ending up in jail? Answer: One set of bars was as good as another.
37. Why do frogs like St. Patrick’s Day? Answer: Because they’re already wearing green!
38. Why do people wear shamrocks on St. Patrick’s Day? Answer: Real rocks are too heavy!
39. Why is the largest city in Ireland likely to be the largest city in the world? Answer: Because it is every year doubling (Dublin).
40. Why should you never iron a 4-leaf clover? Answer: You don’t want to press your luck!
41. Yellow and blue combined you’ll see; if you don’t want a pinch, be sure to wear me! What am I? Answer: The color green