Get here some best ‘sympathy messages to show condolences.
Sympathy messages For Condolences
1. My deepest sympathy for the loss of your [family member]. I will hold the memories we shared together so close to my heart.
2. A mother is with us always, first in her lifetime, then forever in our memory.
3. There are few words that do your father justice. Unrivaled and inspirational, he was one of the best, and we are so fortunate to have had him in our lives. He will forever be remembered in the highest regard.
4. My heart goes out to you. I know this is a difficult time but remember you are not alone, and that I am always here to support you with love and a shoulder to cry on.
Also get: Sympathy messages For Loss
5. I cannot imagine the heartache you feel at this time. I am here for you, whether you need a hug or a home-cooked meal. Remembering your loved one with you in every moment.
6. Heartfelt thoughts go out to you in this time of sorrow.
7. Thinking of you during this difficult time.
8. We are praying for peace and comfort in this time of need. May God Bless the family.
9. We’ll be praying for God’s strength and comfort in the coming days for you and your family. Love and prayers.
10. I want to extend my condolences to you and your family. May you look to the heavens with a smile on your face and know that you have an Angel watching over you.
11. Thanking God for giving him/her to you for as long as he did and saying one day, you will see each other again.
12. You will be remembered each day right from the start, for the memories that we shared forever live within our hearts.
Sympathy messages for loss
13. With the loss of a child, we are left with an emptiness that can only be filled by the love of others and time. Please know that we are here for you.
14. Words cannot describe who your husband truly was and so words also cannot describe the loss we are all feeling now.
15. Words fail to express my deep sorrow for your loss.
16. I’m heartbroken to hear about the loss of your brother. Even though I never met him, I know how much he meant to you.
17. My deepest sympathy for the loss of your [family member]. I will hold the memories we shared together so close to my heart.
18. I’m not sure what to say in the face of such a difficult loss. Just want you to know that I care about you, and I share in your sadness.
Sympathy messages to friend
19. Death is the most certain that can happen to anyone. Yet we can’t help feeling sad when someone close to us is taken away. Please accept my condolences! God bless you during this difficult time.
20. Be kind and gentle with yourself. Take your time and know that you have my full support.
21. you are not alone I am here a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen to anything you want to share.
22. I am sorry to hear about your loss. May the days ahead bring you peace, happiness, and all the love that you need.
23. I can’t imagine the pain and heartache you are feeling. I am praying for your peace and comfort.
24. I know there are no words that can ease your pain. Just know that I will always be here for you, no matter what happens.
Condolence messages for co worker
25. We are shocked to learn of the passing of our dearest team member. In this sad time, we are here to support your family in any way they can!
26. Our hearts are with you in this time of sorrow.
27. We keep you close to our thoughts. We are deeply sorry for your loss.
28. Our hearts are saddened by your loss, and our thoughts are with you.
29. It was too early to leave us all behind for a bright star like him. May the soul of the deceased rest in peace, while his family rests in peace and strength.
30. With a heavy heart, I mourn your terrible loss. Wishing that in the midst of all sorrow and misery, you may find peace through complaining.
31. We are deeply saddened to hear of the passing of your [father/mother]. May God give you the strength to deal with this immense loss.
Condolence messages for death
32. You may feel that you are alone , but please know that you are not. God is a very real presence with you right now, and I can be there right next to you too, as quick as a flash, if you ever need anything.
33. Do not hesitate to call or text if you need anything. I’m here for you.
34. What an amazing person, and an incredible loss! I’m thinking about you day and night and grieving with you.
35. From our family to yours during this difficult time.
36. I can’t imagine what you must be going through. I’m so sorry for your loss.
37. I hope this brings you a smile, but it’s the least we can do. Please reach out if you need anything at all.
38. I wish I was there with you right now. I am so sorry.
39. I’m so sorry you’re having to go through this.