Get here some best ‘sympathy messages to show condolence for death. Find the best messages, wishes, paragraphs, and texts.
Sympathy or Condolence Messages For Death
1. A beautiful bouquet for a beautiful soul. You are in our prayers.
2. As the breath of sweet flowers wafts near and then leaves, so will the pain you are feeling right now. Hold tight, keep your head up, and know that happy days lie ahead once more.
3. Do not hesitate to call or text if you need anything. I’m here for you.
4. From our family to yours during this difficult time.
Also get: Best Thank You Messages
5. I can’t imagine what you must be going through. I’m so sorry for your loss.
6. I hope this brings you a smile, but it’s the least we can do. Please reach out if you need anything at all.
7. I know you are very busy right now, but wanted you to know I’m thinking of you. Very sorry for your loss.
8. I wish I was there with you right now. I am so sorry.
9. I’m so sorry you’re having to go through this.
10. I’m so very sorry for your loss. Grief is a universal language that each person speaks but must experience on their own. That said, I have been there and am here for you now.
11. Just wanted to reach out and let you know that you have my heartfelt condolences during this difficult time.
12. May the great Healer pass His gentle hand over your heart and soul as you come to terms with this difficult loss.
13. May these blooms bring a smile to your heart. All our love.
14. Please accept this small gift as a token of our heartfelt sympathy for you and your family during this difficult time.
15. Sending great big hugs your way.
16. So very sorry for your loss. Out hearts are breaking with you and for you. Sending lots of love your way.
17. There is a reason the good Lord gave us memories… hold on to them tightly!
18. Those we love don’t go away, they walk beside us every day. You have my deepest sympathies and heartfelt condolences.
19. What an amazing person, and an incredible loss! I’m thinking about you day and night and grieving with you.
20. You may feel that you are alone , but please know that you are not. God is a very real presence with you right now, and I can be there right next to you too, as quick as a flash, if you ever need anything.