Check out here the list of some Tennis riddles for kids with answers.
Tennis Riddles [1 to 11]
1. At what sport to waiters do really well Answer: Tennis, because they can serve so well.
2. Do vampires play tennis in their free time? Answer: No they prefer bat-minton.
3. How is it possible to win a tennis match without winning a point? Answer: If your opponent is injured, they forfeit the game.
4. Two men were playing tennis. They played five sets and each man won three sets. How can this be possible? Answer: The two men were partners playing doubles.
5. We are five little objects of an everyday sort. You will find us all in a tennis court. What are we? Answer: Vowels.
6. We’re 5 little items of an everyday sort, you’ll find us all in A Tennis Court. What are we? Answer: The 5 Vowels: A E I O U.
Read: Turkey Riddles
7. What did the tennis ball say when it got hit? Answer: ‘Who’s making all the racquet?’
8. What do a dentist and a tennis coach have in common? Answer: They both use drills!
9. What do reindeer play in their stalls? Answer: Stable tennis
10. What do you call a girl standing in the middle of a tennis court? Answer: Annette
11. What do you serve that you can’t eat? Answer: A tennis ball or guests
Tennis Riddles [12 to 22]
12. What game makes the most noise? Answer: Tennis- you can’t play it without raising a racket!
13. What is a horse’s favorite sport? Answer: Stable tennis
14. What is the definition of endless love? Answer: Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder playing tennis
15. What time does a tennis player get up? Answer: Ten-ish.
16. Why are spiders great tennis players? Answer: Cause they have great topspin.
17. Why dont mermaids play tennis? Answer: They might get caught in the net!
18. Why is a tennis game so loud? Answer: Because the players raise a racquet.
19. Why is tennis a noisy game? Answer: Because every player raises a racket
Read: Vampire Riddles
20. Why is tennis such a loud sport? Answer: The players raise a racquet!
21. Why were the tennis players arrested? Answer: Because they had racquets.
22. Why weren’t the tennis players allowed in the restaurant? Answer: Because they make too much racquet.