Get here some best ‘thank you messages for colleague’ to show your gratitude.
Thank you messages for colleague
1. As I move on to the next chapter of my professional life, I thank you for being such a remarkable group of people with that I have had a great time working. Thank you to each of you, I will never forget my time here. Best wishes to all.
2. I am losing not only a colleague but also a valuable friend. Your presence brightened up the office. It has been a pleasure working with you.
3. I am lucky to be a part of such an amazing team. It’s hard to imagine not walking here and seeing you every day, but tomorrow is a new beginning for me. I will miss the bond we have as colleagues. I wish you all a bright future.
4. I attribute my success to you. Your help has made my project so much easier. I am lucky to have you on my team!
5. I consider myself lucky, thank you for the effort and support you have shown me.
Also get: Thank you messages for a wedding gift
6. I have enjoyed my time in this great company – such an amazing group of people. I will miss you but will carry many happy memories.
7. I learned quite a bit from you. Thanks for your hard work!
8. I sincerely appreciate your kindness to me. Thanks for all the help and guidance. A co-worker like you is one in a million.
9. I wish you the best of luck in your future career paths.
10. I would like to thank you for your kind support. You are a wonderful coworker, I will never forget everything you have done for me.
11. Some refer to workplace friendships as situational, limited by the time and place of being a co-worker. During my time here, I have made a lot of friends and I sincerely hope we prove those people wrong. Thanks for everything and please keep in touch.
12. Team, thanks for making my job easy. I am fortunate to work with such a dedicated group of employees.
13. Teamwork is so incredible when someone has coworkers like you. It was a real pleasure working with each of you. As I bid you farewell, it is with all my heart that I wish you all the best.
14. Thank you for always being there for me. You are the best coworker I have ever worked with!
15. Thank you for being the mastermind on our team. Your work style is the best.
16. Thank you for everything I have learned from you, you are the one who shaped my career.
17. Thank you for supporting me when I was under pressure. Your kindness and thoughtfulness kept my stress levels in check. It is greatly appreciated.
18. Thank you for your hard work to get that project online. Everyone stepped in and put in the extra effort when needed. Congratulations on the excellent result.
19. Thank you, dear. it’s time to say goodbye. I look forward to crossing paths again. Stay safe and keep me in your prayers.
20. Thanks for all the wonderful encouragement. I have grown a lot and appreciate all the opportunities given to me. I am sorry to leave this great team and I will miss you.
21. Today, I’m leaving here to find out more about when I came. More importantly, I go with friends I once called coworkers. Thanks for being more than just coworkers. I look forward to continuing our friendship and I wish you both the best.
22. We are very fortunate to have you as part of the team. Even when the going gets tough, you still find a way. Thank you for being such a helpful and helpful colleague.
23. You always extend a helping hand wherever you need it, regardless of your workload. You are a huge asset to the team. Thanks for all that you do.
24. You are my best co-worker ever. I want to express my gratitude.
25. You are the best coworker I have ever met. Your help has made my job easier and more enjoyable. I really appreciate your time and effort.
26. Your absence will be felt by the whole team. You have made a huge impact both personally and professionally. Your new employers are lucky to have you.
27. Your motivation and ability to get things done with the least fuss is an inspiration to all of us. The company is very fortunate to have you on board.