Thanksgiving affirmations are the positive feelings that have the power to give you a positive attitude to say thanks for those factors with the help of which you have got some benefit.
Here is the list of thanksgiving affirmations to say thanks and to show gratitude. You can also read our other motivational posts on gratitude affirmations, and living life quotes.
1. I am filled with gratitude.
2. I am going to be grateful every day, not only on Thanksgiving day.
3. I am grateful for all the love that surrounds me, and happily give it back.
4. I am grateful for the abundance in my life.
5. I am grateful for what I am and have.
6. I am happy and grateful to be who I am.
7. I am thankful for moms who try their best.
8. I am thankful for my family.
9. I am thankful for my good health and abilility to heal.
10. I am thankful for the education I have received.
11. I am thankful for the food on my table and for the people I am blessed to share it with.
12. I am thankful for the prize and thankful to God for each story, each idea, each word, each day.
13. I am thankful for unconditional love.
14. I am thankful for what I have in the moment.
15. I am thankful for what I have.
16. I am thankful that I am alive.
17. I am thankful that I am healthy, happy and I am loved.
18. I am thankful to my mother, my father, my brother, my sister because they have given me everything.
19. I am very grateful for my active obedience to God.
20. I express gratitude for the greatness of the little things.
21. I have a plethora of things to be thankful for.
22. I’m grateful for my humility.
23. I’m just thankful for everything, all the blessings in my life.
24. I’m really thankful to everyone who has been part of my journey.
25. I’m thankful for each and every day.
26. I’m thankful for every experience I’ve.
27. I’m thankful for every moment.
28. I’m thankful for every moment.
29. I’m thankful for serendipitous moments in my life.
30. I’m thankful for the ability to share my faith in a lot of different places.
31. I’m thankful that I’m surrounded by good people.
32. I’m thankful to everyone who has helped me along the way.
33. I’m thankful to God for giving me everything.
34. I’m thankful to God for having a family that’s been there for me.
35. I’m thankful to have been born in the times that we live in.
36. I’m thankful to my family, friends, and fans for all of their support.
37. I’m very blessed, thankful, grateful for the opportunities I’ve had.
38. Thank you, Universe, for letting me have everything I want!
39. This Thanksgiving season I will show gratitude for the people I love through the acts of love.
40. Whenever I feel grateful for something, I attract more of it.
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines to get motivational images.