Get here the list of some best thanksgiving jokes to share with your family and friends. It will fill your thanksgiving day with great laughter.
1 to 25 Thanksgiving Jokes
1. How come the turkey didn’t eat dinner? “He was already stuffed.”
2. If you call a big turkey a gobbler, what do you call a small one? “A goblet.”
3. What did the leftover turkey say? “Make me a sandwich!”
4. What did the turkey say to the computer? “Google, google.”
5. What do you call a running turkey? “Fast food.”
6. What do you get if you cross a turkey with a ghost? “A poultry-geist.”
7. What happened to the turkey that got in a fight? “He got the stuffing knocked out of him!”
8. What key has legs and can’t open a door? “A turkey.”
Read: Best Dad Jokes
9. What kind of weather does a turkey like? “Fowl weather.”
10. What’s blue and covered in feathers? “A turkey holding its breath.”
11. What’s the best song to play while cooking a turkey? “All about that baste.”
12. Why did the turkey cross the road? “He wanted people to think he was a chicken.”
13. Why did they let the turkey join the band? “Because he had his own drumsticks.”
14. Why shouldn’t you sit next to a turkey at dinner? “Because he will gobble it up.”
15. Why was the turkey put in jail? “The police suspected fowl play.”
16. You know you overdid it at Thanksgiving when you thought the serving size for turkey was one.
17. My grandma made mashed potatoes from a box. That’s it. That’s the joke.
18. What did Dad say when he was asked to say grace? “Grace.”
19. What did Han Solo say to Luke Skywalker on Thanksgiving? “May the forks be with you.”
20. What did the mother turkey say to her disobedient children? “If your father could see you now, he’d turn over in his gravy!”
21. What instrument does a turkey play? “The drumsticks!”
22. What kind of key can’t open doors? “A tur-key.”
23. What kind of noise does a limping turkey make? “Wobble, wobble.”
24. What was the turkey suspected of? Fowl play.
25. What’s a turkey’s favorite dessert? “Peach gobbler!”
26 to 49 Thanksgiving Jokes
26. What’s a turkey’s favorite Thanksgiving food? “Nothing—it’s already stuffed.”
27. What’s the best dance to do on Thanksgiving? “The turkey trot.”
28. What’s one thing that you’ll have in common with a teddy bear on Thanksgiving? You’ll both be filled with stuffing.
29. What’s the official dance of Thanksgiving called? The turkey trot.
30. Which holiday is Dracula’s favorite? “Fangs-giving.”
31. Why did Mom’s turkey seasoning taste a little off last year? She ran out of thyme.
32. Why did the cranberries turn red? “Because they saw the turkey dressing.”
33. Why was the Thanksgiving soup so expensive? “It had 24 carrots.”
34. You know you overdid it on Thanksgiving when you cut yourself shaving and you bleed gravy.
35. How can you unlock the greatest Thanksgiving experience ever? By making sure to bring the tur-key.
36. How did the salt and pepper welcome all the guests? By saying, “Seasoning’s greetings!”
37. If Pilgrims were still alive, what would they be known for? Their age.
38. On Thanksgiving, what does Dad have in common with an exhausted baseball player? They’re both likely to fall asleep between plates.
39. What did the Pilgrim wear to dinner? A (har)vest.
40. What happens when cranberries get sad? They turn into blueberries.
41. What kind of ‘tude is appropriate at the family dinner? Gratitude.
42. What makes every Thanksgiving meal extra-basic? Pumpkin spice.
43. What song should you listen to on Thanksgiving? “All About That Baste.”
44. What sound does a turkey’s phone make? “Wing, wing.”
45. What Thanksgiving treat is the most popular at the kids’ table? Crayon-berry sauce.
46. What’s a potato’s favorite game to play? MASH.
47. What’s a running turkey called? Fast food.
48. What’s a turkey’s favorite dessert? Apple gobbler.
49. What’s something usually insulting, but not on Thanksgiving? A family member giving you the bird.
50 to 73 Thanksgiving Jokes
50. Who should you invite to your Friendsgiving? Your close group of Palgrims.
51. Why did the turkey bring a microphone to dinner? He was ready for a roast.
52. Why were the beans accused of being jealous of the other side dishes? They were so green.
53. With Coronavirus being a possible concern this year, what’s likely to be the most popular side dish? Masked potatoes.
54. How are humans like turkeys at Thanksgiving? We gobble-gobble.
55. How do we know Fred Flinstone celebrated Thanksgiving? Yam A Dam A Do.
56. The day after the holiday, what did the fridge say when it was asked, “Is everything alright over here?” “No, everything is all leftover here!”
57. What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving? The G.
58. What Australian animal loves Thanksgiving? The Platter-pus.
59. What did Picasso love about Thanksgiving? Blueberries.
60. What did the turkey say to the president? I beg your pardon.
61. What does G.I Joe do at thanksgiving? He gives tanks.
62. What holiday does Stephan Hawking celebrate in November? Thinks-giving.
63. What is Paul Simon’s favorite thing about Thanksgiving? Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme.
64. What makes Thanksgiving go as smoothly as possible? When everyone has been given a designated (casse)role.
65. What noise does a hungry turkey make? Grumble Grumble.
66. What song did they sing at the first Thanksgiving? A-maize-ing Grace.
67. Why are mothers so busy at Thanksgiving? There is never enough thyme.
68. Why did the Turkey join a band? He had his own drum sticks?
69. Why did the turkey refuse dessert? He was already stuffed.
70. Why do turkeys make great musicians? They have their own drum sticks.
71. Why does Frankenstein love Thanksgiving? He loves Monster Mash.
72. Why was the soup at Thanksgiving so pricey? It had 24 carrots.
73. Why was the turkey asked to join a band? He could bring his own drumsticks.