Check out here the list of some thanksgiving riddles with answers.
Thanksgiving Riddles [1 to 11]
1. At Thanksgiving dinner, which hand should you butter your roll with? Answer: Neither—you should use a knife.
2. I can be smashed, baked, carved, and you can see me everywhere on Thanksgiving. What am I? Answer: A pumpkin.
3. I have ears but I cannot hear and I have flakes but I have no hair. What am I? Answer: Corn
4. If April showers bring May flowers, then what do May flowers bring? Answer: Pilgrims.
5. If it took three people four hours to roast a turkey, how many hours would it take four people to roast the same turkey? Answer: None! The turkey is already cooked.
6. If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for? Answer: Their age.
7. It’s a flower, but it doesn’t bloom; it sounds like a month and floats over water. What is it? Answer: Mayflower.
Read: Valentine’s Day Riddles
8. What can never be eaten at Thanksgiving dinner? Answer: Thanksgiving breakfast and lunch.
9. What did the turkey say to the computer? Answer: Google, google!
10. What do grateful, thankful, wonderful, and joyful have all in common? Answer: They are all stuffed.
11. What do the Pilgrims, Indians, and Puritans have in common? Answer: The letter “I”
Thanksgiving Riddles [12 to 22]
12. What do the Pilgrims, Indigenous people, and Puritans have in common? Answer: The letter “i.”
13. What do you get when you cross a turkey with a centipede? Answer: Lots of drumsticks.
14. What do you get when you have Broom Hilda on the beach with a turkey? Answer: A turkey sand-witch.
15. What happened to the turkey who got in a fight? Answer: He got the stuffing knocked out of him.
16. What has feathers and a beak but is dressed? A Thanksgiving turkey.
17. What is brown, big, and red all over? Answer: A turkey with cranberry sauce.
18. What is that favorite sport of pumpkins and gourds? Answer: Squash.
19. What kind of key has legs but can’t open a door? Answer: A turKEY.
20. What kind of music did the Pilgrims like? Answer: Plymouth rock.
21. What smells the best at thanksgiving dinner? Answer: Your nose.
22. When does Christmas come before Thanksgiving? Answer: In the dictionary.
Thanksgiving Riddles [23 to 33]
23. Where did pilgrims land when they arrived in America? Answer: On their feet.
24. Where do Turkeys go to dance? Answer: The Butter Ball.
25. Where do turkeys go to dance? The Butter Ball.
26. Which side of a turkey has the most feathers? Answer: The outside.
27. Who is never hungry on Thanksgiving? Answer: The turkey, because it’s always stuffed
28. Why can’t you take a turkey to church? Answer: They use fowl language.
29. Why did Johnny get bad grades after Thanksgiving? Answer: Because everything is marked down after the holidays!
30. Why did the turkey cross the road? Answer: To prove he wasn’t chicken.
31. Why did they let the turkey join the Thanksgiving band? Answer: Because he had the drum sticks.
32. Why didn’t the turkey finish it’s dessert? Answer: Because it was stuffed.
33. You reap what you sow because of this, remove the first three letters, and it becomes an object you can wear. What is it? Answer: A harVEST.