Vishuddhi or throat chakra is the fifth primary chakra according to Vedic tradition. The dwelling deity of this chakra is Panchavaktra Shiva, who has 5 heads and 4 arms, and Shakti is Shakini. Vishuddha is located in the throat region, near the spine, with the superficial activation point in the pit of the throat. Due to its position, it is known as the throat chakra. It is associated with creativity and self-expression. Here is the list of some powerful throat chakra affirmations that will help you to transform your negativity into wisdom and learning.
Throat Chakra Affirmations
1. Being honest frees me.
2. Honesty, integrity, and authenticity are my guiding principles.
3. I add value to every conversation I participate in.
4. I allow others to see the real me.
5. I always express my emotions.
6. I always speak in terms of success and prosperity.
7. I always speak my mind.
8. I always stay calm and collected when I speak.
9. I always take part in intelligent discussions.
10. I always voice my opinions in a calm and considerate way.
11. I am a born speaker.
12. I am a clear and effective communicator.
13. I am a confident speaker.
14. I am a deliberate listener, pausing to reflect before responding.
15. I am a good listener and give others my undivided attention when they speak.
16. I am a good listener.
17. I am a great communicator.
18. I am a natural communicator.
19. I am a patient and attentive listener.
20. I am able to calmly and effectively speak my truth.
21. I am able to express myself freely.
22. I am accountable for expressing myself clearly.
23. I am allowed to be uniquely me.
24. I am allowed to speak up.
25. I am allowed to take up space.
26. I am always present when I communicate with others.
27. I am an excellent communicator.
28. I am an excellent speaker.
29. I am being sung by source energy.
30. I am calm, patient, and peaceful.
31. I am clear and concise in my communications.
32. I am comfortable confronting others and telling them how I feel.
33. I am confident speaking in my area of expertise.
34. I am connected to my truth.
35. I am creative in the way that I express myself.
36. I am creative.
37. I am deeply in love with and accept all of me.
38. I am empowered to speak my truth.
39. I am friendly and good to talk to.
40. I am fully expressed.
41. I am honest about who I am.
42. I am honest with myself.
43. I am learning my truth.
44. I am learning to connect to my truth.
45. I am learning to express myself in a way that feels good to me.
46. I am proud of my communication skills.
47. I am safe and express myself truthfully.
48. I am safe to express my feelings and emotions.
49. I am safe to trust myself.
50. I am safe to trust others.
51. I am vibrant and radiating with light.
52. I am worthy of a self-expressed life.
53. I am worthy, and who I am right now, is worth expressing.
54. I can be who I am right now in this moment.
55. I can express myself with ease.
56. I can flow with the conversation.
57. I can make a difference in society and the world with the help of my communication skills.
58. I can remain calm when speaking to others.
59. I can safely communicate my feelings with others.
Powerful Throat Chakra Affirmations
60. I can talk about anything and everything with my people.
61. I carry myself with integrity.
62. I choose authenticity over perfection.
63. I choose to be honest and vulnerable, even when I’m afraid.
64. I choose to be patient with myself and others.
65. I clearly express myself.
66. I comfort others with my words.
67. I courageously remove my mask and allow my true self to be seen.
68. I deserve to be fully expressed in who I am.
69. I do not need permission to be me.
70. I embrace my ability to remain calm in all situations.
71. I embrace silence and know deep inner peace.
72. I enjoy talking to other people.
73. I expand my energy and let go of judgments.
74. I express my feelings with sincerity.
75. I express myself clearly and openly.
76. I express myself clearly and truthfully.
77. I express myself most clearly and honestly.
78. I express myself with ease.
79. I express what I feel with strength, confidence, and honesty.
80. I find creative ways to communicate my self-expression.
81. I find talking to people on the phone easy and enjoyable.
82. I freely express my emotions in a calm and thoughtful manner.
83. I have a loving voice.
84. I have a rich vocabulary and add to it daily.
85. I have many things to share with the people around me.
86. I have nothing to worry about- I have mastered one of the most important skills and that is communication.
87. I have the courage to be my true and authentic self.
88. I have the strength to tame my tongue.
89. I increase my vocabulary every day.
90. I interact well with others.
91. I know what the right thing is to say.
92. I let go of any fear that exists in me about being fully expressed.
93. I let others know how I am really feeling.
94. I listen intently when others are speaking.
95. I listen to my voice, and so do others.
96. I live an honest, authentic, wholehearted life.
97. I make eye contact with people when I speak.
98. I make people laugh with my great sense of humor.
99. I make space for self-expression in my life.
100. I only take part in positive conversations.
101. I radiate calm, peace, and serenity.
102. I read quickly and easily with great comprehension of all subject matter.
103. I release the blocks that keep me from being the fullest expression of myself.
104. I release the need to be perfect and embrace my beautifully imperfect self.
105. I remain true to myself in all that I say and do.
Positive Throat Chakra Affirmations
106. I show the world who I truly am.
107. I speak from a place of love, courage, and truth.
108. I speak my truth freely and openly
109. I speak my truth.
110. I speak with calm, clarity, and confidence.
111. I speak with confidence and calmness.
112. I speak with courage, compassion, and love.
113. I stand up for myself and tell people how I feel.
114. I stand up for what I believe in.
115. I stay true to myself always.
116. I surrender to the magical mystery of the universe, and to her divine guidance.
117. I talk only when others have finished speaking.
118. I trust my ability to speak for what is right, than any other thing.
119. I trust the brilliance that comes through my voice.
120. I trust what I have to say.
121. I turn pending arguments into enriching discussions.
122. I value the words of others.
123. I value what other people have to say.
124. I will others understand the importance of having good communication skills.
125. It is okay for me to want more.
126. It is safe for me to follow my curiosity in life.
127. It is safe for me to show my true self to the world.
128. It is safe for me to speak my truth.
129. It is totally safe for me to express my own true feelings.
130. It’s safe for me to express myself, and speak my truth.
131. My ability to communicate draws others closer to me.
132. My ability to communicate effectively improves daily.
133. My body is open and free to express my voice.
134. My creativity is an expression of me.
135. My honesty attracts what I deserve.
136. My inner knowing is a guide for my voice.
137. My insight is welcome, needed, and valuable.
138. My plus point is I am confident to speak with anyone.
139. My talent for communication has helped me a lot to get over many things.
140. My truth becomes clearer every day.
141. My truth comes to me easily.
142. My voice is a tool for self-expression.
143. My voice is a unique contribution to the world.
144. My voice is my power.
145. My voice matters.
146. My voice, words, ideas, and presence all matter. The world needs the magic inside of me.
147. My words are positive and passionate.
148. My words are powerful.
149. My words illuminate my point of view.
150. My words matter.
151. When I courageously speak my truth, I give others the confidence to speak theirs as well.
152. When I share my words, I share my light.
153. When I speak, others listen.