Get here the list of some true or false trivia questions with answers.
1 to 18 True or False Trivia Questions
1. All introverts are shy and socially anxious. Answer: False. Being an introvert doesn’t necessarily mean that you don’t like being with people. It means that you’re inward-focused and that social interaction draws energy from you. As opposed to extroverts who gain energy from social interaction.
2. An ISTP personality stands for introverted, sensual, thoughtful, and proactive. Answer: False. ISTP is one of the 16 personality types defined by the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, and it stands for introverted, sensing, thinking, and perceiving.
3. Coffee is a berry-based beverage. Answer: TRUE. When coffee berries were riped, they are harvested, processed, and dried before being roasted and ground into coffee.
4. Copyrights depreciate over time. Answer: True. Because copyrights have an expiration date, their value decreases as that date approaches.
5. Electrons move faster than the speed of light. Answer: False. Electrons are much slower than the speed of light because they have mass.
6. Emus can’t fly. Answer: True. Just like ostriches, emus are ratites (flightless birds). Their wings aren’t strong enough to lift them.
7. If you are a type-A personality you are probably effective under stress. Answer: True. Type A personality, also known as the director, is usually goal-oriented, open to taking risks, and great under stress.
8. In the animation film “Finding Nemo,” the main protagonist is a pufferfish. Answer: FALSE. He was a clownfish.
9. Is Mount Kilimanjaro the world’s tallest peak? Answer: FALSE. It is Everest.
10. Light travels in a straight line. Answer: True. Light travels in a straight line until it meets an obstacle that can influence its angle.
11. Peanuts are not nuts! Answer: True. Peanuts are legumes like lentils and peas.
12. People may sneeze or cough while sleeping deeply. Answer: False. We can’t sneeze or cough when in deep sleep. Our body must enter a state of wakefulness to do so.
13. Pinocchio was Walt Disney’s first animated feature film in full color. Answer: FALSE. The first one was Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
14. Spaghetto is the singular form of the word spaghetti. Answer: TRUE. In general, Italian nouns that end in “o” are single in nature, whereas those that finish in “i” are plural. Spaghetti is made using a large amount of spaghetto.
15. The capital of Australia is Sydney. Answer: FALSE. It is Canberra.
16. The Mona Liza was stolen from the Louvre in 1911. Answer: True. It was stolen by Vincenzo Peruggia who had worked at the Museum. The masterpiece was recovered two years later.
17. The United Kingdom is almost the same size as France. Answer: FALSE. The UK is smaller than France.
18. There is no snow on Minecraft. Answer: False. Snow was added to Minecraft in 2010. It generates naturally in rare ice plains, spikes, and biomes.
19 to 36 True or False Trivia Questions
19. Venezuela is home to the world’s highest waterfall. Answer: TRUE. Angel Falls is the highest waterfall in the world, with a height of 979 meters.
20. You can change your personality type. Answer: False. According to most personality type theories, your personality type is something you’re born with. One can, however, strengthen or change different traits and behaviors.
21. By lying a frog on its back and softly caressing its tummy, it is possible to hypnotize it. Answer: TRUE
22. Daily, your nose and sinuses create almost one liter of mucus. Answer: TRUE
23. Disabled Valery Spiridonov was the first person in the world to have his head transplanted onto another body. Answer: False. Although Valery volunteered for this at first, he changed his mind after his girlfriend became pregnant
24. In Scotland, the unicorn is their national animal. Answer: TRUE
25. In theory, it takes over 5,000 helium balloons to lift an average-sized human from the ground. Answer: True
26. Patients with COVID-19 may use ibuprofen, aspirin, or naproxen as anti-inflammatory medications. Answer: TRUE
27. Popping your finger or toe knuckles is bad for your joints. Answer: False. There is no scientific proof that popping your knuckles is bad for you
28. Rapper Nicki Minaj is over 180 cm (5 ft, 10.9 in) in height. Answer: False. Nicki Minaj is ‘only’ 157 cm (5 ft, 1.8 in) tall. Hard to tell with all those high heels, right?
29. Seahorses have stomachs, which aid in the digestion of food. Answer: FALSE. Seahorses lack stomachs and instead have intestines.
30. The Caribbean Island of Aruba is part of Portugal. Answer: FALSE. The island belongs to the Netherlands.
31. The first Disney princess was Cinderella. Answer: FALSE. Snow White was the first princess after she debuted in December 1937.
32. The goat is used to symbolize the zodiac sign, Capricorn. Answer: TRUE
33. The maximum length for a video posted on TikTok is 60 seconds. Answer: True
34. The moon is wider than Australia. Answer: FALSE. The moon has a diameter of 3400 kilometers, whereas Australia spans over 4000 kilometers east to west.
35. The Nobel prize-winning novel ‘The Old Man and the Sea’ was written by the American author John Steinbeck. Answer: False. ‘The Old Man and the Sea’ is a masterpiece belonging to the American novelist Ernest Hemingway
36. The Trojan horse was used by the Greeks to mask their way into the city of Troy and win the war. Answer: True
37 to 53 True or False Trivia Questions
37. Walt Disney has the record for most Academy Awards. Answer: TRUE. During his career, he won 26 Academy Awards (four of them were honorary) and was nominated 59 times.
38. Zeus is referred to as the king of the Greek gods and goddesses. Answer: TRUE
39. Among the letters of the alphabet, only the letter J is not included in the periodic table. Answer: TRUE
40. Bananas are curved due to their upward growth toward the light. Answer: TRUE. Negative geotropism refers to the mechanism through which the fruit develops upward to penetrate the canopy.
41. Borneo is divided into three nations. Answer: TRUE. Borneo is occupied by three countries: Indonesia, Malaysia, and Brunei.
42. Corn is the most widely cultivated and consumed crop on the planet. Answer: TRUE. Corn is the primary crop, wheat is the secondary crop, and rice is the third crop.
43. English is one of the official languages of the Philippines. Answer: TRUE. Together with the Filipino language
44. In a regular deck of cards, all kings have a mustache. Answer: FALSE. The King of Hearts has no mustache.
45. Mamenchisaurus hochuanensis is a dinosaur that has the longest neck and lived in what is now China. Answer: TRUE
46. Michael Jackson and Nicolas Cage both married the same lady. Answer: TRUE. Lisa Marie Presley.
47. South Africa officially has two capital cities. Answer: FALSE. There are three: Pretoria, Cape Town, and Bloemfontein.
48. The first living animal sent into space were fruit flies. Answer: TRUE. Fruit flies were sent into space on a V-2 rocket in 1947.
49. The mosquito has a record for killing more people than any other species in written history. Answer: TRUE
50. There are 6 naturally occurring noble gases in the periodic table of chemical elements. Answer: True
51. There is no English word that rhymes with orange. Answer: TRUE
52. When going out of the cave, the bats always turn in the right direction. Answer: FALSE. They always turn left.
53. When the two numbers on opposite sides of the dice are added together, the result is always 7. Answer: TRUE