Check out here the list of some Turkey riddles with answers.
Turkey Riddles [1 to 9]
1. I am a kitchen appliance. But I am not trying to boast. In November at Thanksgiving. Your delicious turkey is what I roast. Answer: Oven
2. If fruit comes from a fruit tree, where does turkey come from? Answer: A poul-tree!
3. Of everybody, you could ask to join you for Thanksgiving dinner, who would always say no? Answer: The turkey!
4. What are three keys that open no doors? Answer: Mon-keys, don-keys, and tur-keys.
5. What did the turkey say to the ham? Answer: Nice to meat you
6. What do you call a naughty turkey? Answer: Dinner.
Read: Vampire Riddles
7. What do you call it when it rains turkeys? Answer: Foul weather!
8. What does a turkey do when it flies upside down? Answer: It gobbles up.
9. What does a turkey like to eat on Thanksgiving? Answer: Nothing they are already stuffed!
Turkey Riddles [10 to 18]
10. What happened to the turkey who got into a fight? Answer: He got the stuffing knocked out of him!
11. What is a Turkey’s least favorite day of the year? Answer: The last Thursday in November. Thanksgiving!
12. What kind of key do you use on Thanksgiving? Answer: A tur-key.
13. What sound does a space turkey make? Answer: Hubble, Hubble, Hubble.
14. Where do Thanksgiving Birds go on vacation? Answer: Turkey.
15. Where do turkeys go dancing? Answer: The Butter Ball.
16. Where do you find a turkey with no legs? Answer: Exactly where you left it!
17. Which side of the turkey has the most feathers? Answer: The outside.
18. Who is never hungry during Christmas? Answer: The turkey because he is always stuffed.
Turkey Riddles [19 to 27]
19. Why did the pilgrim cross the road? Answer: He was chasing the turkey!
20. Why did the turkey cross the road? Answer: It was the chicken’s day off.
21. Why did the turkey sit on the tomahawk? Answer: To hatchet!
22. Why did they let the turkey join the thanksgiving band? Answer: Because he had the drumsticks.
23. Why didn’t the turkey finish its dessert? Answer: Because it was stuffed.
24. Why do turkeys lay eggs? Answer: If they dropped them, they’d break!
25. Why don’t you let a turkey get near corn? Answer: Because they will gobble, gobble, gobble it.
26. Why is a farm-yard like a hotel? Answer: It is generally patronized by gobblers.
27. Why was the turkey the drummer in the band? Answer: Because he had the drumsticks.