Valentine’s Day is a special occasion for many, a day to express love and affection to those closest to us. From romantic poems and heartfelt letters to sweet messages and thoughtful quotes, there are countless ways to convey our feelings to our loved ones. Whether you’re looking for words of inspiration, a touch of humor, or a heartfelt declaration of love, these Valentines Day quotes are sure to help you express your feelings in the most meaningful way.
Also, read True Love Quotes and Happy Friendship Day Quotes.
Valentines Day Quotes
1. “Happy Valentines Day to those who have found love, in whatever shape or form, and to those who are still hunting, don’t give up. If you feel bad, send yourself a card. You must be worth it…” ― Jeanette Winterson
2. “I want to try with someone who loves me enough to try with me. I want to grow old looking at the same face every morning. I want to grow old looking at the same face every night at the dinner table. I want to be one of those old couples you see still holding hands and laughing after fifty years of marriage. That’s what I want. I want to be someone’s forever.” ― Rachel Gibson
3. “The only bubble in the flat champagne of February is Valentine’s Day. It was no accident that our ancestors pinned Valentine’s Day on February’s shirt: he or she lucky enough to have a lover in frigid, antsy February has cause for celebration, indeed.” ― Tom Robbins
4. “Valentine’s Day is the one day out of the year that married men around the world have a decent chance of getting laid. As long as they don’t screw it up!” ― Martin “Rainman” Leghart Jr.
5. “Valentine’s Day is the poet’s holiday.” ― Ted Kooser
6. “Love is the only answer to every question. It is the only thing that will serve you in every situation. It is the route and the destination. It is medication, liberation and should be at the heart of and expression of your vocation.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
7. “I love you every day as if it is Valentine’s day.” ― Debasish Mridha
8. “Treat yourself like the priceless, flawless, incomparable jewel that you are this Valentine’s Day!” ― Amy Leigh Mercree
9. “Prove that you love me through a lingering gaze and never losing that twinkle of adoration in your eyes.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
10. “Valentine, just a few words to tell you how I love you. I have loved you since the first day I saw you. Whenever that was.” ― Charles M. Schulz
11. “You will never know the purest love you can give a person, until the day you hurt because they hurt. You genuinely want them to succeed in life and be free from all the chains that keep them from being happy, whether you are in their life or not.” ― Shannon L. Alder
12. “Don’t wait until it’s too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care.” ― Auliq Ice
13. “Valentine’s Day is a disaster. Any day that is designed to perfectly encapsulate something as messy and personal as two people in a romantic relationship would have to be. But in Night Vale it also kills people. This is called satire.” ― Joseph Fink
14. “The thing about Valentine’s day is that people discover who are single and who to feel jealous of.” ― Faye Morgan
15. “Every day we make the whole world new… Or else grow old.” ― John Valentine
16. “If you love yourself first, you will find your Valentine much quicker!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
Photo by Matt Nelson on Unsplash