Check out here the list of some Vampire riddles with answers.
Vampire Riddles [1 to 15]
1. Do vampires play tennis on their free time? Answer: No they prefer bat-minton.
2. How can you tell a vampire likes baseball? Answer: Every night he turns into a bat.
3. How can you tell if a vampire is sick? Answer: By how much he’s coffin.
4. How do vampires get around on Halloween night? Answer: By blood vessels.
5. How do vampires like their food served? Answer: In bite-size pieces.
6. How do you know that a vampire loves baseball? Answer: Because he turns into a bat every night.
7. How does a girl vampire flirt? Answer: She bats her eyes.
Read: Zoo Riddles
8. I come out at night, I am neither human nor animal, I rarely eat I only drink, I can only be found at night, I will glow in the sunlight. What am I? Answer: A vampire.
9. I wonder what vampires put on their turkey at Christmas? Answer: Grave-y
10. What cow lives in a haunted farmhouse? Answer: Cow-nt Dracula.
11. What did Dracula say then he saw a giraffe for the first time? Answer: “I’d like to get to gnaw you.”
12. What did the tourist say to a vampire? Answer: Do you know a good place to get a bite?
13. What do vampires cross the sea in? Answer: Blood vessels!
14. What do vegan vampires and vegan ninjas like to slice up and eat? Answer: Anyones Adams apple!
15. What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? Answer: Frostbite
Vampire Riddles [16 to 30]
16. What do you get when you cross a vampire and teacher? Answer: A blood test.
17. What does a ninja use to kill count Dracula? Answer: A spatula!
18. What does Dracula call Thanksgiving? Answer: Fangs-giving.
19. What happens when you cross a vampire with a snowman? Answer: Frostbite
20. What is a vampire’s favorite boat to travel on? Answer: A blood vessel.
21. What is a vampire’s favorite car to drive in? Answer: A bloodmobile?
22. What is a vampire’s favorite fruit? Answer: A neck-tarine!
23. What is a vampire’s sweetheart called? Answer: His ghoul-friend.
24. What is Dracula’s favorite holiday? Answer: Fangsgiving
25. What kind of baths does a vampire take in October? Answer: Blood baths.
26. What kind of money do vampires use? Answer: Blood money!
27. What type of dog does a vampire have? Answer: A Bloodhound!
28. What wears an eyepatch and robs ships at night? Answer: A vampirate.
29. What’s it called when a vampire has trouble with his house? Answer: A grave problem.
30. What’s it like to be kissed by a vampire? Answer: It’s a pain in the neck.
Vampire Riddles [31 to 45]
31. Whats Draculas favorite ice cream flavor? Answer: Veinilla.
32. When do vampires like horse racing? Answer: When it’s neck and neck.
33. Where did the vampire open his savings account? Answer: At a blood bank.
34. Where do vampires learn to suck blood? Answer: Law school
35. Where do vampires put their money? Answer: In a bloodbank
36. Where does Count Dracula usually eat his lunch? Answer: At the casketeria.
37. Where does Dracula water ski? Answer: On Lake Eerie.
38. Which building does Dracula visit in New York? Answer: The Vampire State Building
39. Who does Dracula get letters from? Answer: His fang club.
40. Why are vampires like false teeth? Answer: They both come out at night.
41. Why did Dracula take cold medicine? Answer: To stop his coffin.
42. Why did the Vampire get fired from the Blood Bank? Answer: He was caught drinking on the job.
43. Why did the vampire take an art class? Answer: He wanted to learn how to draw blood.
44. Why did the vampire take art class? Answer: He wanted to learn how to draw blood.
45. You walk into your house you see three doors you’ve never seen before. One vampire bat that will suck your blood. Two zombies that will eat your brain. Three a lion that hasn’t eaten for over six months. Which one do you go through? Answer: Three a lion that hasn’t eaten for over 6 months because he would be dead.