Check out here the list of some best Who Am I riddles for kids with answers.
Who Am I Riddles For Kids And Students
1. A cloud was my mother, the wind was my father, my son was the cool stream, and my daughter was the land’s fruit. A rainbow is my bed, the earth my final resting place, and I’m the torment of man. Who Am I? Answer: Rain.
2. A father’s child, a mother’s child, yet no one’s son. Who am I? Answer: The daughter.
3. A woman who lives in new york legally married three men, she did not get a divorce, get an enrollment, or legally separate. How is this possible? Answer: She is a minister.
4. Five hundred begins it, five hundred ends it, Five in the middle is seen; First of all figures, the first of all letters, Take up their stations between. Join all together, and then you will bring Before you the name of an eminent king. Who am I? Answer: DAVID (Roman numerals)
Read: Zebra Riddles
5. Half of me will mend, and the other half will imprison. When I am together, I will poison. Who am I? Answer: Hemlock
6. I am a 5-letter word. Take away the first letter and I am a place’s name. Take away the first two letters and I become the opposite of the 5 letter word. Who am I? Answer: Woman, oman, man.
7. I am just two and two. I am hot. I am cold. I am the parent of numbers that cannot be told. I am a gift beyond measure, a matter of course. I am given pleasure when taken by force. What am I? Answer: A kiss!
8. I am who I am, and that’s without thought, my mind knows more while my heart knows a lot. Who am I? Answer: Dr. Suess.
9. I build up castles. I tear down mountains. I make some men blind, I help others to see. What am I? Answer: Sand.
Read: Yellow Riddles
10. I can sneak up on you or be right in front of you without you knowing. But when I reveal myself you will never be the same. Who am I? Answer: Betrayal.
11. I craft crowns of gold and bridges of silver. Who am I? Answer: A dentist!
12. I drink red juice, go drunk, gain weight, fly to the sky then die. Who am I? Answer: A mosquito!
Who Am I Riddles With Answers
13. I flop around on sticks and sometimes you cheer me as I do, I desperately need a white powder to do what needs to be done, and looking at me you might wonder why I look like I am about to go swimming. Who am I? Answer: A gymnast
14. I have a heart that never beats, I have a home but I never sleep. I can take a man’s house and build another, And I love to play games with my many brothers. I am a king among fools. Who am I? Answer: The King of Hearts in a deck of cards.
15. I have four legs but no tail. Usually, I am heard only at night. What am I? Answer: A frog.
16. I killed one-fourth of all mankind. Who am I? Answer: Cain (who killed Abel).
17. I saw a man in white, he looked quite a sight. He was not old, but he stood in the cold. And when he felt the sun, he started to run. Please answer me. Who could he be? Answer: A Snowman.
18. I soar without wings, I see without eyes. I’ve traveled the universe to and fro. I’ve conquered the world, yet I’ve never been anywhere but home. Who am I? Answer: I’m your imagination.
19. I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with the wind. What am I? Answer: An echo.
20. I’m a god, a planet, and a measurer of heat. Who am I? Answer: Mercury.
21. I’m the person that God made me. I’m caring. I’m nice. I love my family. I’m myself. Who am I? Answer: I’m a human being.
22. Lifeless eyes on my smiling face and watch your child’s sleeping place. In their dreams, they hold me tight. Who am I? Answer: A teddy bear.
23. Many-manned scud-thumper, Maker of worn wood, Shrub-raster, Sky-mocker, Rave! Portly pusher, Wind-slave. What am I? Answer: The ocean!
24. My first four letters describe all living things. My last five letters are another word for a knight. My job is to save you, and I’m a fan of water. Who am I? Answer: I’m a lifeguard
25. My first is a very uncomfortable state, In cold weather, it mostly abounds. My second’s an instrument formed of hard steel, That will cause the stout foe to stagger and reel, And when used, is a symptom of hate. My whole is an author of greatest renown, Whose fame to the last day of time will go down. Who am I? Answer: Shakespeare.
Who Am I Riddles For Students
26. My love’s the type of thing you have to earn, but when you earn it, you won’t need it. Who am I? Answer: God. Credit: Bo Burnham, Musical Comedian, Song title- “God’s Perspective”.
27. My neighbor makes mistakes. I get rid of them. Who am I? Answer: An eraser.
28. Our dinner guests cry that we are evil when they notice their place in the meal. But it’s no big deal why; we are just one big happy tribe! And we get really fed up with people! Who, What or Are we? Answer: Cannibals!
29. Some days you think I’m pretty, but some days you think I’m ugly. Some days you’ll love me, but some days you’ll hate me. If you think I’m not good enough, you might get rid of me. Who am I? Answer: I’m YOU! Some days you think you’re pretty, but some days you think you’re ugly. Some days you’ll love yourself, but some days you’ll hate yourself. And if you think you are not good enough, you might get rid of yourself. Life is amazing 🙂 Live your life to the fullest!
30. Some people like me some people don’t. I can be good, but bad sometimes too. Who am I? Answer: You.
31. Some try to hide, some try to cheat, but time will show, and we always will meet. Try as you might, to guess my name, I promise you’ll know when you I do claim. Who am I? Answer: Death.
32. The more I lie, the more people trust me. Who am I? Answer: A politician.
33. Tomorrow I am surely here, yesterday I am found as well. Today I am gone. Who am I? Answer: The Letter “R”
34. When I left, I didn’t know where I was going; when I got there, I didn’t know where I was; when I returned, I didn’t know where I had been. Who was I? Answer: Christopher Columbus – when he found the Americas.
35. When young, I am sweet in the sun. When middle aged, I make you gay. When old, I am valued more than ever. What am I? Answer: Wine.
36. Which President wore the largest hat? Answer: The one with the largest head.
37. Who is next to a king on his throne? Answer: His Queen.