Check out here the list of some best women riddles for kids with answers.
Women Riddles [1 to 15]
1. A girl is sitting in a house at night that has no lights on at all. There is no lamp, no candle, nothing. Yet she is reading. How? Answer: The woman is blind and is reading braille.
2. A pregnant woman goes out of her room goes to the fridge, opens a can of tuna, soda, yogurt and a cookie. What did she open first? Answer: She opened the fridge door first!
3. A woman with no driver license goes the wrong way on a one-way street and turns left at a corner with a no left turn sign. A policeman sees her but does nothing… Why? Answer: She is walking.
4. A woman, and the perfect man and an alien get into a car crash. only one survives. who survives explain. Answer: The woman. There is no such thing as the perfect man or aliens.
5. At the sound of me, men may dream or stamp their feet. At the sound of me, women may laugh or sometimes weep. Answer: Music.
Read: Winter Riddles
6. How are men like noodles? Answer: They’re always in hot water, they lack taste, and they need dough.
7. How do men exercise at the beach? Answer: By sucking in their stomach everytime they see a bikini.
8. How do men sort out their laundry? Answer: Filthy, and filthy but wearable.
9. How do you spell a pretty girl with only two letters? Answer: QT.
10. How many honest intelligent, caring men in the world does it take to do the dishes? Answer: Both of them!
11. I am a 5 letter word. Take away the first letter and I am a country’s name. Take away the first two letters and I become the opposite of the 5 letter word. Who am I? Answer: Woman, oman, man.
12. One day a boss said to her employees, “I can fight and beat any man who works here.” A new employee, a seven-foot-tall ex-prize fighter, stood up to take on the boss. The boss kept her word, but did not beat the man or back down. What did the boss do? Answer: She fired the new employee on the spot.
13. There were two women, standing and facing the opposite ways. The first lady was facing south and the second lady was facing north. But, they could see each other. How is that possible? Answer: They were holding the mirror.
14. What 3 letters can turn a girl into a woman? Answer: Age
15. What do Chocolate, men, and coffee have in common? Answer: They are all better rich!
Women Riddles [16 to 14]
16. What does a man do only once in his lifetime, but women do once a year after they are 29? Answer: Turn 30.
17. What is it when a man talks dirty to a woman? Answer: Sexual harassment
18. What is the difference between medium and rare? Answer: Six inches is medium, eight inches is rare.
19. What makes grown men cry, but humanity would go extinct without it? Answer: Love
20. What should you give a man who has everything? Answer: A woman to show him how to use it.
Read: Egg Riddles
21. What’s the difference between a man and ET? Answer: ET phoned home.
22. What’s the difference between a man buying a lottery ticket and a man fighting with his wife? Answer: He has a chance at winning the lottery.
23. Why are men like Lava Lamps? Answer: Because they are fun to look at, but not very bright.
24. Why did God make man before woman? Answer: You need a rough draft before you have a final copy.
25. Why did the woman wear a helmet at the dinner table? Answer: She was on a crash diet.
26. Why do most women pay more attention to their appearance than improving their minds? Answer: Because most men are stupid but few are blind.
27. Why does it take 1 million sperm to fertilize one egg? Answer: They wont stop to ask directions.
28. Why don’t men have mid-life crises? Answer: They stay stuck in adolescence.
29. Why is psychoanalysis quicker for men than for women? Answer: When it’s time to go back to his childhood, he’s already there.