Check out here the list of some best work riddles for kids with answers.
Work Riddles For Kids And Students
1. A man and his boss have the same parents, but are not siblings. How is this possible? Answer: He is self-employed. He is his own boss.
2. An electric train is headed east. Where does the smoke go? Answer: Electric trains don’t produce any smoke!
3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the tallest mountain in the world? Answer: Everest. It just wasn’t discovered yet.
4. Contrary to my name, I am not a queen. Hold me up to things though and their length is seen. Answer: Ruler
Read: Women Riddles
5. How can a girl go 25 days without sleep? Answer: She sleeps at night.
6. How can you make six into an odd number? Answer: Remove the letter S and you have IX which is 9 in roman numerals.
7. How many bananas can you eat if your stomach is empty? Answer: Just one after that it’s not empty anymore.
8. I am a three digit number. My tens digit is five more than my ones digit. My hundreds digit is eight less than my tens digit. What number am I? Answer: 194
9. I am higher without a head. What am I? Answer: A pillow
10. I have branches yet I have no leaves, no trunk and no fruit. What am I? Answer: A bank.
11. I never was but always will be. No one ever saw me but everyone knows I exist. I give people the motivation to better themselves every day. What am I? Answer: Tomorrow
12. I’m light as a feather, but not even the strongest girl can hold me for more than 5 minutes. What am I? Answer: Breath.
13. My twin lives at the reverse of my house number. The difference between our house numbers ends in two. What are the lowest possible numbers of our house numbers? Answer: The lowest possible numbers for the houses are 19 and 91. The difference is 72.
Work Riddles With Answers
14. Paul’s height is six feet, he’s an assistant at a butcher’s shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does he weigh? Answer: Meat.
15. There are two monkeys on a tree and one jumps off. Why does the other monkey jump too? Answer: Monkey see monkey do
Read: Winter riddles
16. What belongs to you but other people use it more than you? Answer: Your name.
17. What breaks and never falls, and what falls and never breaks? Answer: Day breaks and night falls
18. What came first, the chicken or the egg? Answer: Dinosaurs laid eggs much before evolution of chicken.
19. What can travel around the world while staying in a corner? Answer: Stamp
20. What did the triangle say to the circle? Answer: You’re pointless
21. What do you tell yourself when you wake up late for work and realize you have a fever? Answer: Self I so late
22. What does nobody want, yet nobody wants to lose? Answer: Work
23. What goes up and never comes down? Answer: Your age
24. What happened to the beans when they showed up late to work? Answer: They got canned
25. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs? Answer: A clock
Work Riddles For Students With Answers
26. What is the smallest number that increases by 12 when it is flipped and turned upside down? Answer: 86. When it is turned upside down and flipped, it becomes 98, which is 12 more than 86.
27. What kind of coat is always wet when you put it on? Answer: A coat of paint
28. What runs, but never walks. Murmurs, but never talks. Has a bed, but never sleeps. And has a mouth, but never eats? Answer: A river.
29. What tastes better than it smells? Answer: A tongue
30. Why did the angel lose her job? Answer: She had harp failure.
31. Why did the blonde get fired from the m&m factory? Answer: She was throwing away all the W’s…
32. Why did the invisible man turn down a job offer? Answer: He just couldn’t see himself doing it.
33. Why did the monkey almost get fired? Answer: It took him a while to get into the swing of things
34. Why did the spider get a job in I.T.? Answer: He was a great web designer.
35. Why is it so easy for an elephant to get a job? Answer: Because it work will peanuts
36. You answer me, although I never ask you questions. What am I? Answer: Telephone
37. You know 2 + 2 comes to the same as 2 x 2. Now find a set of three different whole numbers whose sum is equal to their total when multiplied. Answer: The three different whole numbers whose sum is equal to their total when multiplied are 1, 2, and 3.