Check out here the list of some best Zebra riddles for kids with answers.
Zebra Riddles [1 to 10]
1. The alphabet goes from A to Z. What goes from Z to A? Answer: Zebra
2. Which animal has the largest breasts? Answer: The ZeBRA
3. What’s black, white and laughing? Answer: The zebra that pushed the other zebra into the swimming pool!
4. I am white and I am black. I am fast and I am not fat. I confuse many people with my style. Who am I? Answer: Zebra
Read: Yellow Riddles
5. There are zebras and ostriches in this Zoo. You count 80 heads and 200 legs. Can you find the number of Zebras and the number of Ostriches in the Zoo? Answer: The number of Ostriches = 60 & The number of Zebras = 20
6. A zebra was going to the river. On the way the zebra encountered five giraffes. Each giraffe had five monkeys on their neck. How many animals were going to the river? Answer: Just one the zebra. The other 30 animals (5 giraffes and 25 monkeys) were going the other way.
7. What are the rules in zebra baseball? Answer: Three stripes and you’re out.
8. Why do you never see zebras or antelopes at Victoria Station? Answer: Because its a mane-lion station!
9. There were ten zebras in the zoo. All but nine escaped. How many were left? Answer: Nine!
10. What do you call a Jewish zebra? Answer: A zebrew.
Zebra Riddles [11 to 19]
11. Why do zebras have stripes? Answer: Because the spots where all over.
12. Why does the zebra bring toilet paper to the party? Answer: Because he is a party pooper.
13. Did you know that scientists crossed a zebra and a donkey? Answer: They called it a zeedonk.
14. What did the blonde name her pet zebra? Answer: Spot!
Read: Work Riddles
15. Why did the bus stop? Answer: Because it saw the zebra crossing.
16. If a quadruped has four legs and a biped has two legs, what is a zebra? Answer: A stri-ped.
17. What do you call a zebra? Answer: 26 sizes larger than an A-bra
18. I am an animal with only black and white colour on my body. Guess who am I? Answer: Zebra and Panda
19. I am an animal with black and white are my stripes. I look like a horse and there is a crossing named after me in the cities. Who am I? Answer: Zebra