Check out here the list of some zoo riddles for kids with answers.
Zoo Riddles For Kids And Students
1. A lion; capture it. What is the anagrammed word? Answer: Recapitulation.
2. Can you count number of hidden animals in picture above? Answer: 6
3. Even if they are starving, natives living in the Arctic will never eat a penguin’s egg. Why not? Answer: Penguins only live in Antarctica.
4. First you see me in the grass dressed in yellow gay; next I am in dainty white, then I fly away. What am I? Answer: I am a Dandelion.
5. How did the chimp fix the leaky faucet? Answer: With a monkey wrench.
6. How did the Doe win the big animal race? Answer: She passed the buck!
Read: Easy Riddles
7. How do monkeys make toast? Answer: They put it under the g’rilla
8. How does a penguin build houses? Answer: Igloos it together.
9. How does a tiger greet the other animals in the field? Answer: ‘Pleased to eat you.’
10. How was the robot gorilla fixed? Answer: With a monkey wrench.
11. I am an animal of few letters, Remove the second and you cant see, Change it to l and Im a punishment, Yet backwards Im a game. What am I? Answer: Frog. It only has four letters, removing the r leaves fog, which makes it hard to see. Changing the r to an l makes flog, a punishment I hope youve never experienced. Flog backwards is golf.
12. I am an animal that honks without using a horn, what am I? Answer: A goose.
13. I can race like a car, but I can also go as slow as a sloth, I am very famous in a movie, but I seem like I shouldn’t be, what am I? Answer: Turbo.
14. I lived in London. I wear a yellow dress. I go to Africa to study gorillas. I met a boy who talks to animals. Who am I? Answer: Jane.
15. I’ve existed for Trillions of years but have only been around for 30 days. What am I? Answer: The moon. You get a full moon every 30 days.
16. Im an animal. I love marching. I always wear tuxedo. What am I? Answer: A penguin
17. Name a non-mythical animal that was not on Noahs ark? Answer: Fish, dolphins, whales, etc.
18. There are three doors. In each door is a way to die. The first door has fire and lava. The second door has lions that haven’t eaten in 5 years. In the third door, there is a 1,000-foot drop into alligators. Which door will you likely survive? Answer: The second door with the lions. Since they haven’t eaten in 5 years they will have died.
19. There are two monkeys on a tree and one jumps off. Why does the other monkey jump too? Answer: Monkey see monkey do.
Zoo Riddles With Answers
20. This may seem like a strange mix. But its there for all to see. With parents, shepherds and kings. Some animals and a baby. Answer: The Nativity
21. Tom can pet lions. What is the anagrammed word? Answer: Contemplation.
22. What animal cheats at exams? Answer: The cheetah!
Read: Hard Riddles
23. What animal could Noah not trust? Answer: A cheetah.
24. What animal do you think is the best at baseball? Answer: A Bat
25. What animal has more lives then a cat? Answer: A frog, he croaks every night!
26. What animal has no wings, but yet will fly? Answer: A caterpillar has no wings, but will fly when it matures and becomes a butterfly.
27. What animal is bad to play games with? Answer: A cheetah!
28. What animal is best at hitting a baseball? Answer: A bat!
29. What animal keeps the best time? Answer: A watch dog!
30. What animal turns about 200 times around its axis after it dies? Answer: A roast chicken.
31. What animal walks on four feet in the morning, two legs at noon and three legs in the evening? Answer: Man (or woman). A baby crawls on all fours, then walks on two legs as an adult and uses two legs and a cane when they’re old.
32. What animals are the best pets? Answer: Cats, because they are purr-fect!
33. What are the three keys that open no doors? Answer: MonKEYs, donKEYs, and turKeys.
34. What business is King Kong in? Answer: The Monkey Business.
35. What did the father Buffalo say to his son? Answer: Bye-son. (Bison)
36. What did the koala say to the bear on the phone? Answer: I’ll koala you later.
37. What did Tony the Tiger wear to bed? Answer: Paw-jamas
38. What do you call a flying monkey? Answer: A hot air baboon.
Zoo Riddles For Students
39. What do you call a guy who sleeps with his pet tiger? Answer: Claude.
40. What do you call an animal that turns into a boat? Answer: A GIRRAFT.
41. What do you get when you mate Simba with a pair of glasses? Answer: Sea lion.
42. What farm animal keeps the best time? Answer: A watchdog
43. What four-legged animal can jump higher than a house? Answer: Any, Houses can’t jump
44. What is black and white and red all over? Answer: A skunk with diaper rash.
45. What is the monkey’s favorite month? Answer: Ape-bril.
46. What key is playful? Answer: Monkey.
47. What was the first animal in space? Answer: The cow that jumped over the moon.
48. What was the scariest prehistoric animal? Answer: The Terror-dactyl!
49. What’s the world’s saddest animal? Answer: A cryote!
50. Where do penguins keep their money? Answer: In a snow bank!
51. Which animal is best at hitting a softball? Answer: The bat.
52. Which animals are famous painters? Answer: Pablo Pig-caso and Vincent van Goat!
53. Which species of lions do not hunt? Answer: Dandelion.
54. Which would see most clearly in total darkness? A bat, a tiger, or an owl. Answer: None. In total darkness, it is impossible to see anything.
55. Why is a conundrum like a monkey? Answer: Because it is far-fetched and full of nonsense.
56. Would you rather have a tiger or lion eat you? Answer: I’d rather have the tiger eat the lion.
57. You are in a room with three monkeys, one has a stick, one has a banana, and one has nothing. Who is the smartest in the room? Answer: You, of course, is a monkey smarter than you?